PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Surprise from Hubby

sewnonnie
12-25-2011, 12:54 AM
Keith just gave me my Christmas surprise. We had agreed to skip Christmas this year for each other since two Spyders followed us home this year. He put a picture in my stocking of my new Ultimate lowrider with rider backrest. The seat is black with yellow stitching to match Miss Daisy. It is on order and will be here in 4-8 weeks.

This was a big surprise since we had just discussed that we would leave Miss Daisy home for Spyderfest and I could check out different seats while there before ordering. He was sneaky as he had already ordered it. I think the seat is my last mod that I am planning on other than little things (cup holder, maybe some pin stripes).

Thank you, sweetheart. There are more roads ahead for us to check out.

fastfraser
12-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Its just what men do for the love of their lives !!!:thumbup: :congrats: on your new seat . Now where you Naughty or Nice to score the seat ?

Warlock
12-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Keith just gave me my Christmas surprise. We had agreed to skip Chirstmas this year for each other sincce two Spyder followed us home this year. He put picture in my stocking of my new Ultimate lowrider with rider backrest. The seat is black with yellow stitching to match Miss Daisy. It is on order and will be here in 4-8 weeks.

This was a big surprise since we had just discussed that we would leave Miss Daisy home for Spyderfest and I could check out different seats while there before ordering. He was sneaky as he had already ordered it. I think the seat is my last mod that I am planning on other than little things (cup holder, maybe some pin stripes).

Thank you, sweetheart. There are more roads ahead for us to check out.I put one on my wife's Spyder and she loves the seat. I've rode it a few times with the Ulitmate and it puts me a little too close for me, but just right for her. I have the Ulitmate seats on my Valkyrie. We are big fans of the Ulitmate seats.
David

BikerDoc
12-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Now that is a Merry Christmas..

sewnonnie
12-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Now were you Naughty or Nice to score the seat ?

It depends...a little of both, most likely.

DynamoBT
12-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Nice!!! If I ever go for a custom seat it's likely to be the Ultimate Lo Rider. Hope you enjoy it very much!! Post up a review when you get it installed. How tall are you? I'd be interested in knowing how it fit someone 5' 4. That's what I am.

Congrats and Merry Christmas!!!

sewnonnie
12-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Nice!!! If I ever go for a custom seat it's likely to be the Ultimate Lo Rider. Hope you enjoy it very much!! Post up a review when you get it installed. How tall are you? I'd be interested in knowing how it fit someone 5' 4. That's what I am.

Congrats and Merry Christmas!!!

I'm 5'2". Hope to have it by end of January, early February. I am expecting it to be much more comfortable thanthe standard GS seat. It was the only seat that I found in my research MEANT for "vertically challenged" ryders LIKE ME.

sewnonnie
01-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Keith got an email yesterday that might seat ceared customs from Canada. It may be here next week.:clap:

ARtraveler
01-04-2012, 12:15 PM
:congrats: on the new seat. Please send pictures once you get it installed.

sewnonnie
01-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Keith added the seat yesterday. It is so nice. I hope to put a few miles on Miss Daisy tomorrow since I am off. Hoping the rain wil hold off at leas part ofthe day. I will take pics tomorrow

sewnonnie
02-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Here is my Ultimate Lowrider (moved me forward 2") with yellow stitching and Rider backrest.

DynamoBT
02-04-2012, 07:07 PM
That is a really nice looking seat!!! With it being 2" closer, just how much "butt room" do you have?? I may be short waisted, but I'm not "small". Though, I might go for the lo-rider just for the increased passenger room. I wouldn't get the driver backrest because it doesn't look like there is enough room for the passenger with it installed.

Please do post a review after you get a few miles on it!!! Very sharp looking!!!!!

I just thought of something. Would you be willing to measure the seat from the high center point where it meets the tank to the base seat pan where the lip like backrest of the driver begins?? That would give me a really good idea of whether to go for the lo-rider or normal cut if/when I get this seat. Thank you so much if you have time to do this!!!!!

sewnonnie
02-11-2012, 01:04 PM
I just thought of something. Would you be willing to measure the seat from the high center point where it meets the tank to the base seat pan where the lip like backrest of the driver begins?? That would give me a really good idea of whether to go for the lo-rider or normal cut if/when I get this seat. Thank you so much if you have time to do this!!!!!

It is 11 1/2 inches for that measurement.

DynamoBT
02-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Thank you!