PDA

View Full Version : coastal ryders

SPYDERGUY1
12-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Hello. Am planning a trip 2012 from Alberta Canada, to tour the Oregon coast, after that who knows, maybe back through Montana, looking for tips,tricks,ride buddies etc. Will be pulling a trailer so camping involved. Any ideas/suggestions ? Trip will start in Alberta and head south through British Columbia, and from that point on it will be fair game. Thanks.:pray:

GnA
12-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Hello. Am planning a trip 2012 from Alberta Canada, to tour the Oregon coast, after that who knows, maybe back through Montana, looking for tips,tricks,ride buddies etc. Will be pulling a trailer so camping involved. Any ideas/suggestions ? Trip will start in Alberta and head south through British Columbia, and from that point on it will be fair game. Thanks.:pray:

Depending on your tyme restrictions as far south as you can go, on the coast, will be worth the trip. One of my most favorite rides ever was from SF to San Luis Obispo... and on down to the San Diego area!!!

Can't wait to do it again... :yes:

SPYDERGUY1
12-24-2011, 07:41 PM
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE. P.M. if you like or e-mail sawmillguy@hotmail.com. Thanks

Gordy
12-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Hello. Am planning a trip 2012 from Alberta Canada, to tour the Oregon coast, after that who knows, maybe back through Montana, looking for tips,tricks,ride buddies etc. Will be pulling a trailer so camping involved. Any ideas/suggestions ? Trip will start in Alberta and head south through British Columbia, and from that point on it will be fair game. Thanks.:pray: be sure to stop at the evergreen museum in mcminville and see the spruce goose and all the planes and space equipment,its just about30 miles out of portland.I was there this year and loved it :yes:

SPYDERGUY1
12-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Wow, if you are refering to the airplane SPRUCE GOOSE, I thought there was only one left in captivity, based in thw NWT. Interesting...

sealfloorboards
12-25-2011, 09:25 AM
When are you coming down? I life about 20 min. from the Spruce Goose.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

SPYDERGUY1
12-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey John, from what I can tell from ama/travel records ( weather wise ) probably in June. If you or someone else has any ideas/suggestions for travel time wise, please feel free to share. Thanks.