PDA

View Full Version : LOST & FOUND

Tad Leslie
12-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Lost left forward pannel, viper red RTSE5 20ll model Spyder, if anyone is parting out a wreck please contact me. Suggestion for preventive measure (attach a short retaing cord/cable) anything to keep it from droping to the ground, I almost lost it once before. If it does not get snaped in good it will work its way loose.

bullant12
12-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Lost left forward pannel, viper red RTSE5 20ll model Spyder, if anyone is parting out a wreck please contact me. Suggestion for preventive measure (attach a short retaing cord/cable) anything to keep it from droping to the ground, I almost lost it once before. If it does not get snaped in good it will work its way loose.

I lost my panel one time on the way to the dealer and never found it. Got it replaced and lost it on the way to Spyderfest last year, but that time I felt it so I turned around and searched for it and got it back. Although I applied industrial grade velcro, the trick to it is to make sure that you have snaped all the tabs AND the clips in place. I haven't dropped it ever since.