PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Emblems

fastfraser
12-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Anyone have the Custom Dynamic Spyder Emblem covers on their RT and if so how do you like them, do they stick well, do they replace the BRP logo or are they placed over it . I've seen a few sets out there and one set I saw wasn't holding on very well ( the edges where lifting ).

dave01
12-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Mine have been on over a year with no problems. They stick well if you clean the area before placement.

NorthStar
12-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Dan Lamont sells the replacement Spyder logo for the RT. I purchased three a few weeks back and replaced the BRP logo on the front and rear trunks as well as my trailer.

The BRP emblems are easily removed with a heat gun on low setting and a flat head screw driver. Cleaning up the remaining glue was done using Do Gone and a soft cloth. A final clean with rubbing alcohol and I was ready to affix the new emblems.

I believe the emblems cost $10.00 each and they fit perfectly into the indent where the original BRP emblem was housed. Lamont sent them via USPS and they arrived within a week

Installation time per emblem is approximately 10 minutes with 3/4 of the time taken up cleaning off the residual glue from The BRP logo.

If you need a pic of the finished job I can snap one for you.

johnwinslow
12-17-2011, 10:38 AM
home crafted with help from rogerb

Lamonster
12-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Dan Lamont sells the replacement Spyder logo for the RT. I purchased three a few weeks back and replaced the BRP logo on the front and rear trunks as well as my trailer.

The BRP emblems are easily removed with a heat gun on low setting and a flat head screw driver. Cleaning up the remaining glue was done using Do Gone and a soft cloth. A final clean with rubbing alcohol and I was ready to affix the new emblems.

I believe the emblems cost $10.00 each and they fit perfectly into the indent where the original BRP emblem was housed. Lamont sent them via USPS and they arrived within a week

Installation time per emblem is approximately 10 minutes with 3/4 of the time taken up cleaning off the residual glue from The BRP logo.

If you need a pic of the finished job I can snap one for you.
Just got a new batch of them :doorag:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38050&d=1323718998

arntufun
12-17-2011, 11:47 AM
I will personally recommend Lamonts Dont mess with my Spyder Decal and his nose emblem. I was a little concerned prior to recieving them not knowing if the quality was going to be good. Now that was something I should not have worried about because these are very well made and look awesome. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-17-2011, 02:04 PM
My "arachniphobia" is acting up again... :yikes:
I'd actually liike to replace the "Burp" emblems with the "Y" logo; but that one just ain't available! :gaah:
Now get those :cus: bugs away from me before I start having nightmares! :opps: :hun:

ornerydog7
12-17-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38050&d=1323718998

I agree with Artufun, "Lamont's " are high quality and look great!!

Ralph

fastfraser
12-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the replies. Just ordered from lamont .:thumbup:

arntufun
12-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the replies. Just ordered from lamont .:thumbup:

Good choice !!! :thumbup:

currin20fan
12-22-2011, 08:36 AM
I have all of them. Good quality. :yes: