PDA

View Full Version : TEXAS TRIKE REUNION

Mr. White
12-12-2011, 10:43 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.png TEXAS TRIKE REUNION
The 2012 Texas Trike Reunion in Kerrville, Texas has been scheduled for April 5-7.

Sticking with tradition, no one is in charge. With the exception of the Golden Rule, we have no rules. The event provides an opportunity for trike riders from all over the country to gather together for fellowship in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. There are no vendors or sponsors involved as this is not a commercial event. There is no registration fee for this free event. Everyone in attendance is responsible for their own food, lodging, entertainment, happiness and safety.

George Lewis has negotiated group rates at the Super 8 motel in Kerrville. Tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion for the $59.95 plus tax rate. Call soon for your reservation. (830) 896-1511. Make your reservations now and cancel later if unable to make the reunion. The Super 8 is 1/2 mile south of IH10W, exit 508, on Hwy. 16.

We will gather for a kick-off lunch at Cooper’s BBQ (Hwy 29 west of Hqy 16) in Llano on Thursday at 1:30 PM. Larry Letzer (Cherokee) will be taking the group photograph at 9:00 Friday morning at Mansfield Park, 2 miles north of Bandera on Hwy. 16. Then we will ride to Neal’s Cafe for lunch. Neal's is on the Frio River in Concan. We will stop in Leakey, at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop, for a PR break.

The event will conclude on Saturday afternoon with a 4:00 pm BBQ dinner in the Meeting Hall at Kerrville’s Schreiner Park on the Guadalupe River. (Hwy 173, south of town) Everyone will pay for their own lunch at Cooper’s BBQ on Frida and at Neal’s on Friday. Saturday’s BBQ dinner at Schreiner Park will be catered by Buzzy’s BBQ of Kerrville. The catering service will be collecting a per-plate charge from the participants that will include the cost of the meeting hall. The help of volunteers will be welcomed.

George Lewis has offered to collect a list of attendees.

If you plan to attend and desire to have your name on the information list, please email George at scoot62@aol.com.

syclemom
12-21-2011, 07:27 PM
We will plan on being there thisis one of our favorite areas, we frequent Koyote Ranch and the KOA at Fredericksberg normally we use our bunkhouse camper, will keep in touch.

Mr. White
12-21-2011, 07:29 PM
If you want to ride the hill country with a bunch of trikers, send me an email with your name and I will put you on the information list. We had 65 trikers last years plus a couple of two wheelers. A good time was had by all.

:spyder2:

Mr. White
12-21-2011, 07:32 PM
We will plan on being there thisis one of our favorite areas, we frequent Koyote Ranch and the KOA at Fredericksberg normally we use our bunkhouse camper, will keep in touch.

Send me an email with you name. Plenty of camping in Kerrville...several will be staying in the Kerrville city park.

ARtraveler
12-21-2011, 11:40 PM
Looks like a great event--wish I could attend. :thumbup:

Mr. White
01-18-2012, 08:38 AM
We have 38 trikes signed up so far and it is early yet. We had 70 last year and really enjoyed ourselves.

Mr. White
02-01-2012, 05:52 PM
For information on the Texas Trike Reunion in Kerrville, email me. We ride, eat and talk trikes.

Mr. White
02-20-2012, 10:42 PM
We have 48 trikes signed up so far. Join us at Kerrville for the Texas Trike Reunion.

GypsyBill
03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
:thumbup: