PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get your BRP owners code and warranty card?

Squadcarman
12-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I bought my Spyder back in August. I still haven't received my owners code or warranty card. I emailed BRP a month ago, and was told more or less that I should wait. They sent out the dealer survey, but maybe they should send out a corporate survey. I have been mostly dissatisfied with BRP. When you need information about accessories, you can't get complete information, especially when you want to add components into the Audio package. I would be very helpful if BRP listed in catalog form, all of the components that you would need to make a complete system, and cross reference the application by model and year. Even 2 of my local dealers are unsure of exactly what I need to add cb and communication to my 2011 RT Limited.

NancysToy
12-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Contact your dealer. If the warranty registration wasn't sent in, they will have to correct it. They can also look up your Spyder on the computer to see if the warranty is properly registered. If you did not purchase the BEST extended warranty, there is no warranty card...but eventually you should get an owners welcome kit.

effgjamis
12-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Well don't feel PG..... I have waited since April this year and as yet I have not received the information.

I guess it is not important for BRP to be punctional... I am sorry but it has to be said out loud, Qubekers must spend all there time on vaction or wine/cheese .

However, I will have to give BRP and a couple of dealers big kudo's for replacing my throttle bodies in a very very appreciative quickly fasion.

Squadcarman
12-12-2011, 10:46 PM
I purchased the BEST warranty.

effgjamis
12-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Well don't feel PG.....&nbsp; I have waited since April this year and as yet I have not received the information.<BR><BR>.<BR><BR>However, I will have to give BRP and a couple of dealers big kudo's for replacing my throttle bodies in a very very appreciative quickly fasion.

ARtraveler
12-13-2011, 12:13 AM
It appears that the welcome pack is mailed quarterly. It should arrive at the end of the quarter when the vehicle has been registered by the dealer.

Paula(Butch2025)
12-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Where did you purchase your Spyder? If you aren't happy with their response either you could always contact Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN they great people to deal with.

Squadcarman
12-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Pro Powersports.