PDA

View Full Version : WHAT'S UNDER YOUR TREE?

sealfloorboards
12-11-2011, 01:03 PM
What's Santa leaving under your Tree:pray:? If he's looking to save some $ it will be a set of Seal FloorBoards:clap::yes:! Remember, there's only 14 days till Christmas:yikes:. All styles are in stock but don't wait till the last minute:lecturef_smilie: (I can't think of any other graphics to use so I'll quit now:banghead: ) Be ready for SpyderFest and..........

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

Arr MiHardies
12-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Are they made with real seals? :D Don't want any of that tree hugger steel. my floorboards must be made of 100% baby seal. :joke: Seal bone for support, leather for style, and teeth for badassitude.:doorag:

:roflblack:

sealfloorboards
12-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Are they made with real seals? :D Don't want any of that tree hugger steel. my floorboards must be made of 100% baby seal. :joke: Seal bone for support, leather for style, and teeth for badassitude.:doorag:

:roflblack:

Sorry but my last "real Seal" FloorBoard went on Black Friday:(. I'm having to use "synthetic Seal" till at least after SpyderFest. "Real Seal" is such a seasonal item:gaah:. unfortunately my 'Synthetic Seal" does have the look and feel of Steel and Vinyl. Whatcha gonna do!:dontknow:. They still work and look like "real Seal FloorBoards":clap:, and you can still................

Ride in comfort,

John (There is no end to this nonsense:bdh:)
Seal FloorBoards