PDA

View Full Version : Large Families

tconaagt
12-11-2011, 11:16 AM
A woman walks into a school, trailed by 15 kids.

"Wow," the principal exclaims, "are they all yours?"

"Yep, they are all mine," the flustered momma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before.

She says, "Sit down, Leroy!" All the children rush to find seats.

"Well," says the principal, "then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names."

''Well, to keep it simple, the boys are all named Leroy and the girls are all named Leighroy."

In disbelief, the case worker says, "Are you serious? They're ALL named Leroy?"

Their momma replied, "Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it's time to get them out
of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Leroy!' An' when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' An they all comes a runnin. An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into
the street, I just yell Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had,
namin' them all Leroy."

The principal thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?"

"Then I call them by their last names."

Bob Denman
12-11-2011, 12:14 PM
:roflblack:
When I was in trouble; which was pretty dang often, My Mom would resort to a favorirte "term of endearment" that usually started with, "Why youl little bas....", and I'd head for the hills! :shocked:

Sarge707
12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
A woman walks into a school, trailed by 15 kids.

"Wow," the principal exclaims, "are they all yours?"

"Yep, they are all mine," the flustered momma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before.

She says, "Sit down, Leroy!" All the children rush to find seats.

"Well," says the principal, "then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names."

''Well, to keep it simple, the boys are all named Leroy and the girls are all named Leighroy."

In disbelief, the case worker says, "Are you serious? They're ALL named Leroy?"

Their momma replied, "Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it's time to get them out
of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Leroy!' An' when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' An they all comes a runnin. An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into
the street, I just yell Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had,
namin' them all Leroy."

The principal thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?"

"Then I call them by their last names."
Great!!!!!!!!!:roflblack:

fastfraser
12-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Good one.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

stutzmason
12-12-2011, 10:05 AM
A man and his wife attend a party. The man, who is especially proud of the fact that they have five children constantly refers to his wife as " Mother of Five". Throughout the party the man continuously consumes large amounts of alcohol, and periodically bellows across the room, Hey Mother of Five this and hey Mother of five that. The wife, growing ever tired of the nickname and the husbands behavior becomes ever more irritated. At the end of the party when it was time to go home, the inebriated husband bellows across the room, Hey Mother of Five, get your coat on it is time to leave. After enduring her husbands taunts and failure to respect her wisshes to cease calling her Mother of Five, she bellows back to the husband, right away Father of Three.

ARtraveler
12-12-2011, 08:29 PM
I have found that when someone uses your first, middle, and last name--you just might be in trouble. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
12-13-2011, 07:51 AM
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: (Flashbacks to 1963...):shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shock ed: