PDA

View Full Version : TOO QUIET ON HERE

pitbull
12-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Its just too quiet on here!........I miss all your all's posts somebody, any body, come on mogang, this form has got to have some action....Its bad when I get bored :doorag: , stuff gets taken apart, jumped, sunk, broke, hotroded, twisted, or even worse I have to go on and adventure :bbq:and that could entail a midnight ride to see all of you.......please post something or I coming to see each of you one by one by one by one..........:yikes:

effgjamis
12-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Its just too quiet on here!........I miss all your all's posts somebody, any body, come on mogang, this form has got to have some action....Its bad when I get bored :doorag: , stuff gets taken apart, jumped, sunk, broke, hotroded, twisted, or even worse I have to go on and adventure :bbq:and that could entail a midnight ride to see all of you.......please post something or I coming to see each of you one by one by one by one..........:yikes:

Hummm very interesting........ When do you arrive??? I'll buy breakfast.

warp10
12-08-2011, 11:11 AM
just outside of Dallas, need to work on spyder this weekend, will be glad for your help. will buy breakfast and supper :thumbup:

warp10
12-08-2011, 11:12 AM
probably not the action you were looking for :roflblack:

pitbull
12-08-2011, 11:58 AM
In true spyder fashion we are going to eat well!!! LOL just need some good fun on here! thanks guys :thumbup:.......Forest, now do I get to pick the place we are eating???? and warp10 your suppose to suprise me with the work :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Fire Joe
12-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Taken apart and hotroded? Careful Len, I may offer up my Spyder for a winter project to keep you busy :roflblack:

JCSMOKE
12-08-2011, 12:03 PM
I will do one better, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between. The Silver Star looks like this3787137872

and your advice and ideas would be appreciated.

ARtraveler
12-08-2011, 12:29 PM
You are so right. It has been a little slow lately. I look two or three times a day and there is very little new stuff going on.

Does this mean I need to sell my :spyder2: and find another site? :roflblack:

Sarge707
12-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Little slow BUT Best group by far!
:clap:New Owners Must have questions ????

2NFrnt
12-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Guess I need to get off my butt and get a new project going. That way I can get you to come by every evening and you bring the food!:) I would have thought you had enough going to keep you busy planning or working.:dontknow:

pitbull
12-08-2011, 01:04 PM
I will do one better, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between. The Silver Star looks like this3787137872

and your advice and ideas would be appreciated. And it gets better! Huuummm so we are open to making some cool changes?!? Lets play...custom paint? elka's?Preformance package? some cool road pegs??? Give me a call i'll play and get you a deal...Midwest style! 800-258-6898 ask for Len :thumbup:

pitbull
12-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Guess I need to get off my butt and get a new project going. That way I can get you to come by every evening and you bring the food!:) I would have thought you had enough going to keep you busy planning or working.:dontknow:..Lol I do have a few fun projects going, and sure i'll come by Sam. So Spyderfest playing, project spyderchopper, and king of the hammers pair of new pitbull buggys being built, and need another adventure...Look out west coaster comming your way in feb, to play in the sand and rocks!

pitbull
12-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Taken apart and hotroded? Careful Len, I may offer up my Spyder for a winter project to keep you busy :roflblack:...Joe you know I have started some plans for an RS preformance package....And I possibly could use a donner bike....huummm:shocked:

tconaagt
12-08-2011, 01:25 PM

Went outside--checked the thermometer..BRRR
Went into garage--checked the spyder--still sleeping--SHOOs

OK that's all the action here for about 3 months37875

Fire Joe
12-08-2011, 01:38 PM
...Joe you know I have started some plans for an RS preformance package....And I possibly could use a donner bike....huummm:shocked:

Oh really? I could be convinced to have my Spyder used as a donor bike :roflblack: Is this top secret for now or can we get some details? :popcorn:

SteveMac
12-08-2011, 01:41 PM

LOL
With all the emails flying around in the background, the entire MoGang folks are each diligently working on their various Spyderfest projects!!! Len is the only one with enough energy to do all that other stuff!!!

I wish I had that energy!

pitbull
12-08-2011, 02:04 PM
LOL
With all the emails flying around in the background, the entire MoGang folks are each diligently working on their various Spyderfest projects!!! Len is the only one with enough energy to do all that other stuff!!!

I wish I had that energy!....or he's not doing his job....this might be more of the case lol

pitbull
12-08-2011, 02:14 PM

Went outside--checked the thermometer..BRRR
Went into garage--checked the spyder--still sleeping--SHOOs

OK that's all the action here for about 3 months37875 went out side...came back in.....went outside.....came back in......went outside....came back in,....then in the afternoon,....went out side...... came back.....

rogerb
12-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Lemonster has dropped the bombshell. Things will pick up now. Looks like I'll be going to Cuba more than one time next year. :thumbup:

pitbull
12-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Oh really? I could be convinced to have my Spyder used as a donor bike :roflblack: Is this top secret for now or can we get some details? :popcorn:....for now its in the beging stages but not really top secret, just somethings I'm working on.

Lemonster has dropped the bombshell. Things will pick up now. Looks like I'll be going to Cuba more than one time next year. :thumbup: You have to stop and hang out at cowtown with us...I'm sure I i'll be heading to the event myself:thumbup:

BikerDoc
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM
As soon as they nail down the date we can start some serious planning... Things are picking up.. Now if only my replacement for my totaled Spyder would come in next week, all would be great here..

Mo Lee
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry I've been busy at work and at home (and you know what I'm doing:ohyea:). I guess I'm just not up to my normal mischief!

SteveMac
12-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry I've been busy at work and at home (and you know what I'm doing:ohyea:). I guess I'm just not up to my normal mischief!

Hmmmmmmmmm
I wonder?

GloryRyders
12-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Good morning all................Len, you know that we already have a project going :2thumbs:. I'm just waiting for a call from you or Dan to say they are in and ready for install. Then I'll bring the :spyder:in for the install and leave it and the trailer for phase two. I can only afford one project at a time, the curse of retirement and fixed income. :roflblack:

SpyderLady
12-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Len, hopefully my RT performance is coming along nicely!! If u have so much time more on it would be great. I will be dreaming about it this next week in Mexico

SteveMac
12-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Len, hopefully my RT performance is coming along nicely!! If u have so much time more on it would be great. I will be dreaming about it this next week in Mexico

Hmmmmmmm
More details please and thank you.

GloryRyders
12-12-2011, 06:56 AM

:lecturef_smilie:If you still had the RS, you could be ryding to Mexico :ohyea:instead of having all the grief that the airlines can give you.:roflblack: Have a great trip.:2thumbs:

SpyderLady
12-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Hola Kinda hard to keep things going from here inMEXICO. You know lots of sun sand and oh did I mention margaritas Having great time. Even got to see some spyders. Police use them here. Be back on Monday. Will be calling Len to get update on progress of my new performance RT.

SpyderAnn01
12-16-2011, 08:18 AM
..Lol I do have a few fun projects going, and sure i'll come by Sam. So Spyderfest playing, project spyderchopper, and king of the hammers pair of new pitbull buggys being built, and need another adventure...Look out west coaster comming your way in feb, to play in the sand and rocks!

Len how far west are you going? We should be fairly settled in Las Vegas by then and we would love to return your hospitality.