PDA

View Full Version : New Spyder Club Forming out of Woodstock IL

Papa
12-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Greetings Fellow Spyder Ryder’s,
I want to thank those of you who replied back to my email about forming a new Spyder club in our area. I am glad to report that the level of interest was enough for us to move to the next step.
Please mark your calendars for:
Saturday January 21st @ 11:30AM
Jim Potts Motor Group – 1033 Wanda Ln., Woodstock IL 60098 (815 338-0640)
The responses I got back indicated Saturdays were the best dayfor most. I checked the calendar andthere are NO NFL games on this date.
We have a preliminary agenda for the meeting:
What type of club we want (formal vs informal)
The pros and cons of each
Roles needed for either
Purpose of club
Club meetings vs. outings
Next steps
To ensure we have enough pizza (and to ensure Jim isn’t eating leftover pizza for a week), please email/pm me back if you will be attending this first meeting. Interest is high and this is a good time for us to be organizing while we have limited riding opportunities. I think we can have a fun time, do some good and learn a lot from each other. I am looking forward to our discussions.
Have a very happy holiday and a healthy and safe New Year.

Smokinspyder
12-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Putting it on the calendar right now !

Papa
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Just saw that this message may not be able to be seen on some alternative platforms. Cannot read via Tapatalk on Kindle Fire. Here it is in txt format..

I want to thank those of you who replied back to my email about forming a new Spyder club in our area. I am glad to report that the level of interest was enough for us to move to the next step.
The responses I got back indicated Saturdays were the best day for most. I checked the calendar and there are NO NFL games on this date.
Roles needed for either
Purpose of club
Next steps
To ensure we have enough pizza (and to ensure Jim isn’t eating leftover pizza for a week), please email me back if you will be attending this first meeting. Interest is high and this is a good time for us to be organizing while we have limited riding opportunities. I think we can have a fun time, do some good and learn a lot from each other. I am looking forward to our discussions.

JPV
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm planning on being there the 21st , I hope we have a good turnout!:spyder2:

jmcbow
12-09-2011, 03:24 PM
The responses I got back indicated Saturdays were the best dayfor most. I checked the calendar andthere are NO NFL games on this date.
Roles needed for either
Purpose of club
Next steps
To ensure we have enough pizza (and to ensure Jim isn’t eating leftover pizza for a week), please email/pm me back if you will be attending this first meeting. Interest is high and this is a good time for us to be organizing while we have limited riding opportunities. I think we can have a fun time, do some good and learn a lot from each other. I am looking forward to our discussions.

I'll put it on my calendar, hope to attend and look forward to meeting all the local ryders.

DougB
12-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I plan on being there. Oh, I eat a lot of pizza.

Papa
12-09-2011, 06:10 PM
I plan on being there. Oh, I eat a lot of pizza.

I'll let Jim know to order a bit more, just in case. :roflblack:

Papa
12-09-2011, 06:15 PM
I'll be there! Thanks for organizing this! :thumbup:

See you then. Have a great holiday

JJW SpyderRider
12-10-2011, 09:55 PM
I'll be there Al :yes:.