PDA

View Full Version : The Build-Off...

Bob Denman
12-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Okay; Senior has built another reverse trike with flamethrowers and Junior's routes the exhaust up through the gas tank a spews smoke on command, while Jesse took a big hammer and pounded out a chopper...
Who will win, and why??:dontknow:

dabreitbach
12-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Jr. will win All I can say about his bike is WOW!!!!! That is a beautiful bike

ARtraveler
12-06-2011, 12:32 PM
I kind of stopped watching the show when it started getting crazy. Notice how each season the "reality" seems to get stretched on these types of shows.

I dont even watch Deadliest Catch anymore.

boborgera
12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Okay; Senior has built another reverse trike with flamethrowers and Junior's routes the exhaust up through the gas tank a spews smoke on command, while Jesse took a big hammer and pounded out a chopper...
Who will win, and why??:dontknow:

Don't who will win, But how many Spyder rides can ride any of them without killing them shelf.
People complain right now about the Spyders gas tank being too close to the hot exhaust pipes., [And the smoke, yea that's a smart move].
The flamethrower trike, well that's a no go from the start. :lecturef_smilie:
The chopper, I wonder how many riders can make a turn going slow without using their feet as out riggers so they don't drop it.? Let alone make a sharp turn.
Hey, i guess they know what there doing, they got me to watch the show.:banghead:

Bob Denman
12-06-2011, 01:10 PM
It's about collecting viewers much more than building streetable designs... :gaah:
But all three of them are cute! :clap:

dave01
12-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Too many drama queens on that show for me anymore.

bluestratos
12-06-2011, 05:02 PM
I wont watch any reality tv, they are anything but reality. I thought the soap opra stuff was daytime but they have corrupted intellegent broadcasting now. I like to see how they built the bikes, thier craftmanship and immagination but that is the least about the show now. I guess as long as they get wealthy they no longer care about the craft. JMHO,

Randy

coz
12-06-2011, 08:10 PM
i don't like any of them. senior's is just stupid. junior's looks like a christmas tree ornament, jesse had to stick his head outside the bike to see where he was going. the caddy bikes were way better. this show is really getting stupid, imho:(:(:(

Bob Denman
12-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Junior...Jesse...Senior...
Those are the results!

The only thing that hurt was Jesse and Junior saying that the reverse trike wasn't a motorcycle... :hun: Kind of adds some fuel to the fires! :gaah:

dave01
12-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Senior should have chased them with the flame throwers, Junior could have sent a smoke screen and escaped and Jesse, well he could have stood there talking crap while his old school boring bike melted down. Would have been a great ending for the show.

rcdurango
12-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Here are my thoughts on those, for what it's worth. Sr. Not sure what that was, cool if you want to go in a circle. Jr. was best looking bike and was like art. Great in a showroom display, and Jesse what can I say: Sandra is my fav. But if I had to choose one to ride somewhere it would be his. Thinking it might get there.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.993950,-87.556016

Yazz
12-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Which bike is best is relative to what jingles your coins. But...

If Senior rode his reverse trike at 50 mph and turned on his flame throwers, would he still have a mustache? :dontknow:

Lamonster
12-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Junior...Jesse...Senior...
Those are the results!

The only thing that hurt was Jesse and Junior saying that the reverse trike wasn't a motorcycle... :hun: Kind of adds some fuel to the fires! :gaah:Guess what, it's not a motorcycle and neither is a Spyder nor has it ever been marketed as one, it's a Roadster by BRP's definition.

I think the right guy won and I'm glad he didn't take shots like his dad and JJ. What they built showed off their vision and craftsmanship and what JJ built was great but nothing that would standout in the parking lot. The guy has mad skills as a fabricator but his social skills are a a perfect example of what not to be like in my book.

I would love to see senior take that creation down the road at 90mph like he said it would do. It already put the one guy on crutches. :yikes:

In the end they got us all to watch and that's what it was all about :doorag:

rcdurango
12-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Guess what, it's not a motorcycle and neither is a Spyder nor has it ever been marketed as one, it's a Roadster by BRP's definition.

I think the right guy won and I'm glad he didn't take shots like his dad and JJ. What they built showed off their vision and craftsmanship and what JJ built was great but nothing that would standout in the parking lot. The guy has mad skills as a fabricator but his social skills are a a perfect example of what not to be like in my book.

I would love to see senior take that creation down the road at 90mph like he said it would do. It already put the one guy on crutches. :yikes:

In the end they got us all to watch and that's what it was all about :doorag:

Well said!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.993978,-87.555953

arntufun
12-07-2011, 12:06 PM
A motorcycle by any other name is............... still a motorcycle.

Bob Denman
12-07-2011, 03:50 PM
I figure that as long as it's got an engine and handlebars I'm happy... :thumbup: