PDA

View Full Version : ARE THERE ANY OTHER SPYDER RIDERS IN THE TRI-CITIES AREA OF RICHMOND VA

luv2spider
11-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi Spyder Riders, Are there any other Spyder Riders around here in the Tri-Cities area. I have seen some and some people at work have said they have seen some around here. Would be nice to get together for a ride. I know the weather is getting cold now but we can find people now so we will be ready to ride in the spring. Had a guy come into my work today that is part of a motorcycle club in wakefield and he said that he knows of 3 couples that just bought Spyders this year about 4 months ago, so if you see this post reply back so that we can all chat. Well hope everyone is doing fine and hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. Take care.....Bart

Yfactor
11-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Bart, Did you see my previous post?

Doonie
11-30-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm right across the Benjamin Harrison bridge in Charles City. I'm only like 15-20 minutes from you guys.

luv2spider
12-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Which previous post are you refering to. I wrote you back on your Spyder Sighting post letting you know where I'm located. That guy that came into my work said when he sees those 3 couples that he knows from around here he is going to tell them about this sight so hopefully we will have right many Spyders in this area. Take Care!!!! Bart

8 LEGS
12-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Hey Just got my Spyder, I live in the Chester area oof of route 10 around Thomas Dale.

spyder-dude
12-31-2011, 08:40 AM
I am located 1 1/2 hour east of you near Staunton, VA. Looking forward to exploring more of the great state of VA in 2012 :)