PDA

View Full Version : Thankful...

SPYD1
11-30-2011, 01:47 PM
I would like to thank the many ryders who we were able to share time with this past year. The byke is in storage now but the memories of the 3 Lakes trip and eating Gizzards:clap:will hopefully take us thru the Michigan winter. Be safe and enjoy the Holidays with your families and again...thanks for the :Dmemories!!!

RLS
11-30-2011, 02:07 PM
I would like to thank the many ryders who we were able to share time with this past year. The byke is in storage now but the memories of the 3 Lakes trip and eating Gizzards:clap:will hopefully take us thru the Michigan winter. Be safe and enjoy the Holidays with your families and again...thanks for the :Dmemories!!!

Back at you. Joan and I enjoyed meeting all our new Spyder friends this past summer. Our bikes are also napping now, but we plan on doing some upgrades to Joan's Spyder during the down time.
See everyone in the spring, if not before. Have Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year
Bob and Joan

dancogan
11-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Best wishes to all through the holiday season. We were sorry we couldn't make the trip to Petoskey this year, but grandkids do tend to have priority. In any event, maybe we could plan a simple meet and eat at some central location some time this winter. There's always someplace like the Wells, or maybe some place in Lansing. No need to come by bike - just come to meet some old and new friends.

NancysToy
11-30-2011, 05:54 PM
We enjoyed this season, too, thanks to all of you. The Spyder is ready to go at a moment's notice, but the snow from last night's snowstorm and all the fallen trees and limbs in the driveway may delay any riding. I'm glad we got in a Christmas shopping ride last Friday. I'm also glad the power came back on after 17 hours. I was running out of split, dry wood for the fireplace.

SpyderAnn01
11-30-2011, 10:04 PM
It was good to see all of you this summer. I look forward to seeing you at Spyderfest. If you get to Las Vegas give me a shout.