PDA

View Full Version : Rob's Perfomance Johnson Creek

JCSMOKE
11-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Talked with a few of the guys there and the word on the street is that they will be putting a couple of rides together for next riding season. They want to get more involved with the Spyder groups and have some fun, I don't believe that many of them have been riding spyders for a while though. They always treat me pretty well when I go in there so I'm in on the rides.

Ooh hay post 75 too!

SpyderAnn01
11-29-2011, 10:04 AM
In 2010 they had a weekend event at Devils Head it was really nice but no one came. They were about six Spyders there. I'm glad to hear that they are trying again.

JCSMOKE
11-29-2011, 08:05 PM
In 2010 they had a weekend event at Devils Head it was really nice but no one came. They were about six Spyders there. I'm glad to hear that they are trying again.

They really need to get on this forum and start posting, they need to advertise and have a following to get an event like that to have a great turn out.

JJW SpyderRider
11-29-2011, 08:26 PM
JC

I stopped by Robs this spring and asked if they were going to have the ride to Devils Lake again and like you said no one came. Maybe because of the threat of rain all day. I did not go because the it was my anniversary and the wife said no way. I'm sure our grup could meet up for a ride if they get one scheduled. :yes:

Paula(Butch2025)
11-29-2011, 08:40 PM

:agree: that will always be one of my favorite ride weekends...that's where we met you and Joe! and Kelly too!
--Paula

SpyderAnn01
11-30-2011, 10:37 AM
:agree: that will always be one of my favorite ride weekends...that's where we met you and Joe! and Kelly too!
--Paula

:agree:

Explorer53525
12-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Jim and I sat on our first Spyders at Rob's, but unfortunately I had sandals on so they wouldn't let me drive. We should plan a spring meet and ride that starts there. Mike perhaps you could coordinate with Rob as you are the closest. From there..... where should we go?

JCSMOKE
12-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Jim and I sat on our first Spyders at Rob's, but unfortunately I had sandals on so they wouldn't let me drive. We should plan a spring meet and ride that starts there. Mike perhaps you could coordinate with Rob as you are the closest. From there..... where should we go?

I'll head this up, suggestions from the crowd about where to go.

packbuckbrew
12-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Count me in.

wildwoman
12-13-2011, 08:23 AM
I am back!!! Count me in!!!

JCSMOKE
12-13-2011, 09:33 AM
It will be on a Saturday, robs is open from 10 to 2 and closed on Sunday. I think we can put something together that includes holly hill or some of the glacial trail from last year, but I will put some thought into rides around Johnson Creek. I'll try to get Robs to do a cook out for us too, I really wish they where the cowtown of Wisconsin.

SpyderAnn01
12-13-2011, 05:56 PM
I am back!!! Count me in!!!

Where have you been watching your beloved Packers?

It will be on a Saturday, robs is open from 10 to 2 and closed on Sunday. I think we can put something together that includes holly hill or some of the glacial trail from last year, but I will put some thought into rides around Johnson Creek. I'll try to get Robs to do a cook out for us too, I really wish they where the cowtown of Wisconsin.

If only the weather had cooperated in 2009 they could have been a close contender for Cowtown of Wisconsin.

JCSMOKE
12-13-2011, 06:07 PM
If only the weather had cooperated in 2009 they could have been a close contender for Cowtown of Wisconsin.

What I'm saying is I wish they had someone like Len, that was primarily into the Spyder, made a presence here known, put together some deals here, and put on a couple of rides from time to time. The attitude when I go in there is that they are too busy to deal with the extras that could make them busier. Then again I have not dealt with Cowtown, but the feedback here leads me to believe that Cowtown is where the rapture will begin for Spyder lovers.

wildwoman
12-13-2011, 07:24 PM
You got that right. 13-0. I also got myself an IPad and am trying to get the hang of it. Maybe this will help me keep in touch with everyone.

Where have you been watching your beloved Packers?

JJW SpyderRider
12-13-2011, 10:25 PM
I stopped by Robs on Saturday to see if they had any '12 RT-S out, no luck:(. They had one '11 RT AC SM5 at full price $24K :yikes:.

JCSMOKE
02-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Just met with the folks at Rob's and they say they want to sponsor some rides, have a few cook outs, and have a few meetings with the tech guys on hand to discuss spyders and show us some maintenance tips. Not sure how far they want to go on this but I'm willing to make the mile long Ryde to see.

JJW SpyderRider
02-16-2012, 08:46 PM
JC I will be riding up to Johnson Creek on Saturday My wife likes the baked goods and wanted me to pick some up for her birthday. 140 miles, 20 - 30 degress for a cream puff.
:dontknow: At least I will get to ride. :yes::yes:

I will stop by Robs, do you know if they have a used Red RTS? I'm still trying to talk my wife into getting an RTS before Spyderfest.

JCSMOKE
02-16-2012, 09:35 PM
JC I will be riding up to Johnson Creek on Saturday My wife likes the baked goods and wanted me to pick some up for her birthday. 140 miles, 20 - 30 degress for a cream puff.
:dontknow: At least I will get to ride. :yes::yes:

I will stop by Robs, do you know if they have a used Red RTS? I'm still trying to talk my wife into getting an RTS before Spyderfest.
Pm sent

Explorer53525
04-17-2012, 03:25 PM
SOAR - Lunch & Ryde Kettle Moraine
Apr 21, 2012 (Sat), 11:00am to 12:00pm
Rob's Performance
on County Y in Johnson Creek [Map] (http://maps.google.com/?q=on%20County%20Y%20in%20Johnson%20Creek%20(Rob's %20Performance))

Notes: twisties, beautiful scenery, wildlife, even a stop at Knucklehead's in Eagle to wet your whistle. All this in an 80 mile loop.
The event starts at Rob's Performance on County Y in Johnson Creek @ 11:00 am. We'll have a Tech Talk by Josh, Jackie will have a short presentation on clothing and accessories then Rob will man the grills for a FREE lunch! Be gassed up and ready to ride. We'll take off right after lunch for points East.

All cycles and riders are welcome. Bring your friends to this inaugural event.

packbuckbrew
04-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Wish I could be there, but I have the great pleasure of sitting through a risk management seminar all day that day. YEAH!