PDA

View Full Version : is that our Catniption?

2Gunns
11-28-2011, 10:55 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34597-Snowy-Ride-Video

rafiki2cu
11-29-2011, 06:53 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34597-Snowy-Ride-Video

That sure looks like Catniption. I thought she moved to Charleston SC.

Ltownblue
11-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Yep, that's her. SpyderDuck helped her move a few weeks ago. It looks like she is making good use of the riding there in New Mexico. Good for her!

bruiser
11-29-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm jealous. I want to ryde in the NM mountains too.

SpyderDuck
11-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Yeah... 'Nip has done gone and deserted me. Last month, I went with her, hauling the pink Spyder in a trailer, and 3 cats in the car with us, to move her to NM. ABQ had better take good care of her!

bruiser
11-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Yeah... 'Nip has done gone and deserted me. Last month, I went with her, hauling the pink Spyder in a trailer, and 3 cats in the car with us, to move her to NM. ABQ had better take good care of her!

That's too far away. :( But there is some really good ryding out there. Not far from Durango Co. Love the Santa Fe area.

2Gunns
12-02-2011, 11:40 AM

you know...she is still a Carolina Girl, so why has she not joined our Page? BTW: now at 31 memebers :ohyea:

Questions
02-11-2012, 11:50 AM
you know...she is still a Carolina Girl, so why has she not joined our Page? BTW: now at 31 memebers :ohyea:

Yeah, our chapter is the fastest growing it seems, nice that so many from Carolinas are so into Spyders:clap:

It was great to have so much warm weather for so long, looks like the party is about over though, here comes Old Man Winter :banghead:

Catniption
03-05-2012, 05:02 PM
What page? Wait for me, I'll join!! NM sucks! Someone please get me a job back in NC!!!! :pray: Yes, there is some good riding a little further north than Albuquerque, but I have no one to share it with. I mean really, check out the NM forum....NUTTIN'! :banghead: The last time I ventured out by myself about 1/3 way in my trip the road turned to dirt. WTF??!! :gaah:I figure I'm stuck here for 6 more months, but I have no reason to stay in this state. Only good thing is I can ride to the Owner's event in Durango.

SpyderDuck
03-05-2012, 09:19 PM
What page? Wait for me, I'll join!! NM sucks! Someone please get me a job back in NC!!!! :pray: Yes, there is some good riding a little further north than Albuquerque, but I have no one to share it with. I mean really, check out the NM forum....NUTTIN'! :banghead: The last time I ventured out by myself about 1/3 way in my trip the road turned to dirt. WTF??!! :gaah:I figure I'm stuck here for 6 more months, but I have no reason to stay in this state. Only good thing is I can ride to the Owner's event in Durango.

Heehee...get a grip, 'Nip... drop down the box under 'community', select 'groups', and look for the carolina spyder ryders... hey, ya already got the shirt!!! I'm guessing that I no longer need to look for a job in the wild, wild west? And for what it's worth, Blue has taken us out on some unpaved adventures :)

Catniption
03-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Whew! Made it to the group. Now if I can just get back to NC.