PDA

View Full Version : Are there Any Spyderlovers Vendor Christmas Bargains or Sales going on?

3Willie
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
I keep telling my wife I have been a very good boy this year and Christmas is coming!

Would love to hear of some Spyder accessory bargains especially the belt tensioner during the holiday season

:2thumbs:

PCBeachBum
11-29-2011, 06:13 AM
I keep telling my wife I have been a very good boy this year and Christmas is coming!

Would love to hear of some Spyder accessory bargains especially the belt tensioner during the holiday season

When I bought my Spyder, I was told not to go nuts buying accessories like you did with your boat, because we never know what to get you for Christmas and your Birthday. So I didn't buy any and when Christmas came and my Birthday the following month, what did I get? Nutton for the Spyder and two pairs of shorts. :( Why? Because they checked out the prices for accessories. I would have been happy with a drink holder but, even that cost more than the shorts, that I never wear since losing 70 lbs.. Today its :roflblack: to me but wasn't than.

fastfraser
11-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Man check the posts ! Glow Riders, ICSI, Seal Floorboards,Custom Dynamics are the ones that I know are running specials .All sight sponsors on the home page .

Bob Denman
11-29-2011, 08:32 AM
I believe that ISCI has got something posted here in another thread... :2thumbs:
Seal will be having a sale also! It's starting pretty soon...

JCSMOKE
11-29-2011, 08:41 AM
When I bought my Spyder, I was told not to go nuts buying accessories like you did with your boat, because we never know what to get you for Christmas and your Birthday. So I didn't buy any and when Christmas came and my Birthday the following month, what did I get? Nutton for the Spyder and two pairs of shorts. :( Why? Because they checked out the prices for accessories. I would have been happy with a drink holder but, even that cost more than the shorts, that I never wear since losing 70 lbs.. Today its :roflblack: to me but wasn't than.

I'm not trying that! I know what I want for the bike, I'm willing to save up for it for as long as I have to. This month alone I had to have jump started at least half of the economy on the upgrades that are coming in. I guess I'm glad that not everybody has one of these bikes but since they are so expensive I guess that it is just the way the game is played that the add ons are too.

Bob Denman
11-29-2011, 08:45 AM
"Jump-starting the economy"?? I'll have to try that one on the Missus! :thumbup: :roflblack:

3Willie
11-29-2011, 09:09 AM
:DTrying to have a little fun and yes, I do check the posts for sales, etc.

Like many others, I have spent a bunch and a half on accessories, but always looking for a good deal.

Never hurts to ask.

sealfloorboards
11-29-2011, 03:48 PM
I poste my SEALS UNDER THE TREE Holiday season trhred yeestedy. Go to my website if yor can't find it on Spuderlovers.com. Go o salfloorboards.com. Santa is hard a work.

Ride in comfort,

John
elfloorboars.com

capt.jim
11-29-2011, 08:51 PM
Your right Willie, it never hurts to ask. The Tensioners will be on sale to the end of the year, check the Vendors forum.

RAYYOU
11-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Ordered the HMT kit from custom dynamics yesterday and got 5 percent off and free shipping.

SteveMac
11-29-2011, 11:14 PM

Hey Willie!!!
There is a post or the belt tensioner discount.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34633

3Willie
11-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Your right Willie, it never hurts to ask. The Tensioners will be on sale to the end of the year, check the Vendors forum.

Thanks for the info Capt Jim and also thanks from my friend Steve. I will place the order soon for the belt tensioner.

Some of the nicest people I have met are Spyder riders:).

PCBeachBum
12-01-2011, 05:58 AM
I'm not trying that! I know what I want for the bike, I'm willing to save up for it for as long as I have to. This month alone I had to have jump started at least half of the economy on the upgrades that are coming in. I guess I'm glad that not everybody has one of these bikes but since they are so expensive I guess that it is just the way the game is played that the add ons are too.

I buy what I can when I can and since finding a Spyder for a friend who owns a Custom Bike Shop, they are giving me LED lights from Custom Dynamics for cost, that is around $314.00. The tech who is going to install them, we have a deal going and he wants me to do it before Christmas. I have a few other things to do first and will have to wait and see if its in the cards to do it this month. :dontknow:

I also missed out on the Glo Ryders sale on Veterans Day but, there will be others and I also need highway pegs or floorboards to stretch out my long legs. Since paying off my credit cards and putting them in the shredder, its going slow. But, I know if I still had one, I would be maxing it out on mods. :yikes:

flamingobabe
12-01-2011, 09:15 AM

we, hotglue (aka husband) and I quit buying gifts for each other several years ago....we buy what we want when we NEED it......he has 2 bikes...Valkyrie and Harley...so it's kinda easy to say I NEED...and I get.....life is good..just ordered GloRyders 15% off...in pink for the Spyder

sealfloorboards
12-01-2011, 12:43 PM
I buy what I can when I can and since finding a Spyder for a friend who owns a Custom Bike Shop, they are giving me LED lights from Custom Dynamics for cost, that is around $314.00. The tech who is going to install them, we have a deal going and he wants me to do it before Christmas. I have a few other things to do first and will have to wait and see if its in the cards to do it this month. :dontknow:

I also missed out on the Glo Ryders sale on Veterans Day but, there will be others and I also need highway pegs or floorboards to stretch out my long legs. Since paying off my credit cards and putting them in the shredder, its going slow. But, I know if I still had one, I would be maxing it out on mods. :yikes:

Seal floorBoards is having a great Xmas sale going on now.

Johh
Seal FloorBoards

PCBeachBum
12-03-2011, 02:06 AM
we, hotglue (aka husband) and I quit buying gifts for each other several years ago....we buy what we want when we NEED it......he has 2 bikes...Valkyrie and Harley...so it's kinda easy to say I NEED...and I get.....life is good..just ordered GloRyders 15% off...in pink for the Spyder

We no longer exchange gifts at Christmas after my best friend who was more like a brother to me and my housemates boyfriend passed away 4 years ago, she spends Christmas with her grandchildren. I don't mine being here alone and will either do a steak on the grill or go to Miss Newbies Too and have a dinner there with other bikers and those that are also alone. Its a good time both ways and if its nice, its a good day for a ryde with others.

I'll check out the Glo Ryders and I hope that Pink isn't the only color on sale, not that there is anything wrong with pink. :D It just won't go with the orange LEDS I ordered. The custom bike shop just sold a pink 883, with pink stingers and now have another 883 that is white and in the sun it changes to pink. Under the lights I can see the pink in the white paint.

PCBeachBum
12-03-2011, 02:30 AM
Seal floorBoards is having a great Xmas sale going on now.

Johh
Seal FloorBoards

John, I've been checking out and trying out others highway pegs and floorboards. I've just about ruled out highway pegs, since I get this pain in my right hip and often have to get right off.

Taking a long look at yours, since they do look like they extend further forward, which I want being 6'4" and shrinking I think. :D Also yours look like they would give me more options as to sitting positions and when I can, I just may go with your floorboards. I don't think I can do it this coming Christmas but, maybe you'll have another sale down the road, if not? That's cool to. :thumbup:

Brian

sealfloorboards
12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
John, I've been checking out and trying out others highway pegs and floorboards. I've just about ruled out highway pegs, since I get this pain in my right hip and often have to get right off.

Taking a long look at yours, since they do look like they extend further forward, which I want being 6'4" and shrinking I think. :D Also yours look like they would give me more options as to sitting positions and when I can, I just may go with your floorboards. I don't think I can do it this coming Christmas but, maybe you'll have another sale down the road, if not? That's cool to. :thumbup:

Brian

Hey Brian,

Ya, they do give lots of leg extension. I have several customers who are 6'6" and really big guys. They seem to do just fine with the extension the FloorBoards offer.

As of yesterday, I plan to be at SpyderFest as a vendor.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards