PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Sighting

Yfactor
11-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Was headed down Rt 10 last night toward Surry around 6 PM and spotted a Spyder. Due to darkness was unable to identify it but brought a thrill just seeing it coming at me in the dark since we don't see that many.

SpyderDon
11-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Know the feeling....a friend and I did 440 miles Friday and saw one RT somewhere outside Ocean City, MD. Hand up and gone.

luv2spider
11-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi, I also live in Hopewell. Have a 2009 sm5 Roadster Red Spyder. So glad to see some others in Hopewell also. If you are a member of Spyder Ryder they have a locator map and there are several around the Tri-Cities area but when you view them they have not been back on the site since 2009 or 2010 so don't know if they would get a message or not, but yes would be fun to get other spyder riders together and ride. This past summer I seen a husband and wife riding on 460 towards the beach, he was riding a harley but his wife was on that white RS Spyder. Anyway, hope to chat with you sometime and also go riding. Take Care.

Yfactor
11-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi, I also live in Hopewell. Have a 2009 sm5 Roadster Red Spyder. So glad to see some others in Hopewell also. If you are a member of Spyder Ryder they have a locator map and there are several around the Tri-Cities area but when you view them they have not been back on the site since 2009 or 2010 so don't know if they would get a message or not, but yes would be fun to get other spyder riders together and ride. This past summer I seen a husband and wife riding on 460 towards the beach, he was riding a harley but his wife was on that white RS Spyder. Anyway, hope to chat with you sometime and also go riding. Take Care.

I'm on Hampton Ave just south of courthouse rd . My son rides a blue 2010 RS SM5 and I ride a 2010 black RTS SM5 PE no2088.

luv2spider
11-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Great, I am at the corner of blackstone and granby. I went riding this past sunday for about an hour since it was so nice. Well hopefully we can all ride sometime. I think I may have seen your son riding down blackstone toward 36 some this summer. Well hope you have a great day. take care