PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG the BEST!

pitbull
11-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok Mogang you all are to much! I think the world of so many of you and agree its a family and friend deal by far and the spyder has brought us all together but its all of you who make this whole thing work! I appreciate each and everyone's of your friendship and support, So many have became so close and everytime you walk into to the shop its a great day. Thank you guys your all top notch and the worldest best!!!! thank you guys for helping me and being so loyal to our cause I have the best spyder group in the world I get to deal with on a day to day basies, Thank all of you looking forward to alot more advetures together Mogang!

Mo Lee
11-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Ok Mogang you all are to much! I think the world of so many of you and agree its a family and friend deal by far and the spyder has brought us all together but its all of you who make this whole thing work! I appreciate each and everyone's of your friendship and support, So many have became so close and everytime you walk into to the shop its a great day. Thank you guys your all top notch and the worldest best!!!! thank you guys for helping me and being so loyal to our cause I have the best spyder group in the world I get to deal with on a day to day basies, Thank all of you looking forward to alot more advetures together Mogang!
OK, what chairs do we need to move where!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

2NFrnt
11-26-2011, 08:08 PM
OK, what chairs do we need to move where!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

Good one Mo Lee, keep him humble:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

GloryRyders
11-27-2011, 06:41 AM
:agree:...........sounds like their are some new jobs to be allocated for Spyderfest:dontknow::roflblack::roflblack::roflbla ck:. Len, thanks for the kind words!:clap: