PDA

View Full Version : My Spyder is famous!

Arr MiHardies
11-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Well. Sorta. One of it's wheel is... A little bit anyways...
My gloRyder wheel is shown on the gloRyder Spyder (http://www.gloryder.com/can-am-spyder-accessories.php) page. About half way down on the right where it compares the old 6 spoke spyder wheels to the new 6 spoke style. Mine is the white one on top. I definitely prefer the way the gloryders light up the new style six spoke. Don't know that I would have done them on the old style.

ARtraveler
11-24-2011, 03:14 AM
You will like them--they really bring attention to the :spyder2: My only complaint is that there is too much daylight here during the riding season. I have to go out to ride at 10:00 at night in Sept. to see the effect on mine.

I mentioned this in a much earlier post--but you know they are good when:

Riding through Anchorage at night on the way home from a group ryde--a large fancy car full of hoodies pulls alongside and all the occupants gave me a thumbs up.

Also had an Alaska State Trooper do the same out on the Glen Highway.

Arr MiHardies
11-24-2011, 04:34 AM
I do really like them. I just wish I could get a better view of them in motion than that afforded by the reflection in the shiny clean car next to me.

Looking forward to my trickled under light kit that is in transit to help illuminate my rear wheel. Got the kit with the remote, and I plan on putting the rear wheel lights on a separate channel so I can have just the wheels lit, or the full under glow.

BikerDoc
11-24-2011, 08:48 AM
Congrats on your fame.. Nice Look

Lamonster
11-24-2011, 09:00 AM
:thumbup:

fastfraser
11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Love the Glow Riders ! Any chance I can get an autograph ? :roflblack:

SKL2002
11-24-2011, 12:08 PM
So is mine! :D