PDA

View Full Version : PAY IT FORWARD

Pages : [1] 2

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Since it’s getting close to Christmas and hopefully everyone is in a giving mood I thought I would start this “PAY IT FORWARD” thread. I have a pair of front shocks off a 2011 Spyder RT Limited with only 2500 miles on them. I will give them away to any one who needs them if you pay the shipping. Hopefully everyone on this forum who has some Spyder parts, or actually any related motorcycle parts (clothing etc.), laying around they aren't going to use and collecting dust will join in. If you don’t think a thread like this works, check out this thread from a Polaris RZR forum that I used to belong to that started in July 2009 and is still going, 175 pages later.

http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzr-parts-sale/14681-pay-forward.html
(http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzr-parts-sale/14681-pay-forward.html)
PM me and give me a phone number.

Happy Holidays

Gerry...

pitbull
11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok I love this! I have a few items I'd like to throw into the deal, I have set of 2011 RT take off shocks and a couple sets of take off rs rims and a rs backrest that I'll send out free just pay the shipping. Merry Christmas

Big Arm
11-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Ok I love this! I have a few items I'd like to throw into the deal, I have set of 2011 RT take off shocks and a couple sets of take off rs rims and a rs backrest that I'll send out free just pay the shipping. Merry Christmas

I would love to have the shock off the RT if still available

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-20-2011, 12:52 AM
I have 4 people interested in my shocks so by tomorrow morning they will be spoken for. I hope someone has more goodies to share.

Gerry..

SpydermanCT
11-20-2011, 08:34 AM
I have a set of nose and tail emblems that I purchased from Custom Dynamics that fit the RT that any fellow Spyderlover can have !

http://www.customdynamics.com/can_am_spyder_emblems.htm

Happy Holidays

Greg

SpyderDuck
11-20-2011, 09:22 AM

I sent you a PM last night.

It's funny that this thread was started; I had just decided last week to do a 'pay it forward' to someone that I knew wanted (and deserved) something. I just hadn't told him yet. So I did, and I think I made his day :)

Bob Denman
11-20-2011, 09:24 AM
I don't have much here... :opps:
I do have a set of rider's footpegs, black windshield trim pieces and lower air deflectors (The ones under the mirrors) from my RT...
Just pay shipping...

Daisyjoe
11-20-2011, 09:41 AM
This is a great idea. Wish I had something to contribute. Owned bike short period of time, nothing extra laying around, yet. ;) Would love to get a 23" windshield.:pray: (A girl can have high hopes , RIGHT)!!! :yes::yes:

swrafey2000
11-20-2011, 10:00 AM
I have a used seat skin with grey stitching.

Boriken
11-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Free to a good:spyder2: home an original seat and windshield from my (traded) '09 Phantom GS, also Calsi (21"/23" ?) windshield painted black on the inside. Just pay the shipping. Merry Christmas..

COOLMACHINE
11-20-2011, 11:19 AM
This is a great idea. Wish I had something to contribute. Owned bike short period of time, nothing extra laying around, yet. ;) Would love to get a 23" windshield.:pray: (A girl can have high hopes , RIGHT)!!! :yes::yes:

Possibly Nor-Cal Spyder wouldn't mind if you offered something other than spyder/motorcycle related. I'm not sure but it may be worth asking him/her,or you could start a new thread with a pay it forward item non-spyder/motorcycle related of your own.
I don't have anything motorcycle/spyder related but am thinking of what else I could offer.
Wonderful idea Nor-Cal !

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Since it’s getting close to Christmas and hopefully everyone is in a giving mood I thought I would start this “PAY IT FORWARD” thread. I have a pair of front shocks off a 2011 Spyder RT Limited with only 2500 miles on them. I will give them away to any one who needs them if you pay the shipping. Hopefully everyone on this forum who has some Spyder parts, or actually any related motorcycle parts (clothing etc.), laying around they aren't going to use and collecting dust will join in. If you don’t think a thread like this works, check out this thread from a Polaris RZR forum that I used to belong to that started in July 2009 and is still going, 149 pages later.

Happy Holidays

Gerry...

The shocks went to the first of 6 who contacted me,Warp10, in Texas. I'll see what else I have in the garage to offer, stay tuned.

Gerry...

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-20-2011, 12:16 PM
I have a Black Shoei RJ Platinum-R Helmet, Size large. It has a very minor blemish (scratch) but is otherwise in excellent condition.

For more information on this helmets go to Shoei's wesite at
http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet.aspx?RJ-Platinum R&h=11&t=1

If interested, PM me, and hopefully you have PayPal to cover shipping.

JLB in Illinois got the helmet. I'm still looking for more stuff.

Blue Star
11-20-2011, 06:48 PM
I have two pair of Kuryakyn ISO Footpegs that are differents styles. Both are in decent shape. They are heavy so I will ship in one of those prepaid USPS flat rate boxes that cost $5.20 to ship. The pics are of the top and bottom for one set, and top and side for the other set.

BioSab
11-20-2011, 07:36 PM
I'd love either the RT Shocks or the ISO pegs. I have a stock RS seat if someone wants you
Got it just pat S/H.. Merry Christmas

Biosab@aol.com

DynamoBT
11-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I have a pair of stock RS rims. Were never used. First owner replaced them with the six spoke rims before it hit the road.

You pay shipping in lower 48. Send me a PM.

Blue Star
11-20-2011, 08:21 PM
I'd love either the RT Shocks or the ISO pegs. I have a stock RS seat if someone wants you
Got it just pat S/H.. Merry Christmas

Biosab@aol.com

Currently in contact with a person about the pegs. After he picks the one they want you can have the other one. Also note, they take a special adapter to install on the spyder that I bought on ebay, and of course now I cannot find them.

Blue Star
11-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Currently in contact with a person about the pegs. After he picks the one they want you can have the other one. Also note, they take a special adapter to install on the spyder that I bought on ebay, and of course now I cannot find them.

BioSab,
Have one set left if you still want them.

pro10is
11-20-2011, 09:32 PM
This is such a great thread. :thumbup:

I'm going to go though all my stuff this weekend and find something to offer.

DynamoBT
11-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Looks like the RS stock rims are gone. Just waiting on an address for the recipient.

smartin436
11-20-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm in for the emblems.....

I have a set of nose and tail emblems that I purchased from Custom Dynamics that fit the RT that any fellow Spyderlover can have !

Happy Holidays

Greg

Blue Star
11-21-2011, 12:49 PM
I have two pair of Kuryakyn ISO Footpegs that are differents styles. Both are in decent shape. They are heavy so I will ship in one of those prepaid USPS flat rate boxes that cost $5.20 to ship. The pics are of the top and bottom for one set, and top and side for the other set.

Both sets of pegs are given away, and this is a great thread :firstplace: Get to help others while getting rid of stuff laying around that I can't use anymore.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone :yes:

ARtraveler
11-21-2011, 02:07 PM
This is a great idea for a thread--and a good way to move some of those things we no longer need for the :spyder2:

CanAmMick
11-21-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll jump in too. Have a pair of shocks that came off my 2011 RTS that anyone can have if they pay for shipping. Got my Elka's from Len at Cowtown, so my old shocks will just gather dust in my garage if I keep them. They have approximately 2800 miles on them........

dilyles
11-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Perhaps if you don't have spare parts to pay forward you can make a donation to the persons favorite charity, in that person's name. Once a week I pay for the meal/coffee of the person behind me in a drive thru. Two weeks ago it lasted through 52 orders. When I went back the next day the manager paid for my coffee. He said he had never seen a pay it forward last for so long and had never seen his employees smile so much doing a rush hour.

It does the body good!

teadave
11-21-2011, 02:33 PM
I'll jump in too. Have a pair of shocks that came off my 2011 RTS that anyone can have if they pay for shipping. Got my Elka's from Len at Cowtown, so my old shocks will just gather dust in my garage if I keep them. They have approximately 2800 miles on them........

pm sent

CanAmMick
11-21-2011, 02:38 PM
pm sent

Shocks have been spoken for. They'll be on the way as soon as I get you info for shipping.

Mick

SpydermanCT
11-21-2011, 08:58 PM

Happy Holidays

Greg

I'll be getting these out to the first of four requests.

Happy Holidays.

Greg

Riker
11-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Well, I missed out on getting RT shocks for my RS, but that will not stop me from paying forward.

Don't have much... stock front windshield to a good home...

PM me if interested.. just pay for shipping...

Edit: haha...just read my own post...as opposed to the rear windshield :p...LOL ...didn't even want to edit...funny

pdxgoldwing
11-21-2011, 09:42 PM
If anyone else has shocks for an RT...I could use em......trying to get the spyder all set up for my sons coming home party on Dec 13th....a freakin year in the sandbox and I am so ready for him to come home....:)

Spyder Cat
11-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Bump....nothing to offer, but what a great idea!!!
Spyderlovers ROCK!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

DynamoBT
11-23-2011, 04:57 PM
I've got another little something I will offer. Not sure if there will be interest. But, I offer it up for the cost of shipping regardless.

The 1" BRP handlebar riser. Has been on my Spyder for a short time, then replaced with a Helibar riser. But, I have the original instructions and packaging to send with it.

YPILOT
11-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Here's a Happy Thanksgiving treat.

I have 1 new:f_spider: trunk release spring,

If you need it just send me your address.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, Dennis

"""""Spring has been spoken for. Thanks"""""

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-24-2011, 12:29 PM
I have a Black Shoei RJ Platinum-R Helmet, Size Small. It's in excellent condition.

http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet....num R&h=11&t=1 (http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet.aspx?RJ-Platinum R&h=11&t=1)

If interested, PM me and it's yours.

Spoken for and no longer available, Thanks

trxrspyder
11-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Here's a Happy Thanksgiving treat.

I have 1 new:f_spider: trunk release spring,

If you need it just send me your address.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, Dennis

PM sent! Thx

srarndt
11-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Hood help needed!
Okay, I feel like a bone-head! :banghead: I was in a big hurry the other day and I had a
parking lot accident that smashed my hood lid. What makes it a seriously
bone-head move in my situation is that I can't really afford to replace it. My
social security disability check is simply not large enough. So, i need answers
to two questions:

1. Who has a great idea as to where I can purchase a deeply
discounted hood lid, and

2. Can anyone please provide me clear step by step
instructions as to how to remove/replace what little there is left of the hood lid on my 2008 model.

Thanks in advance for any/all ideas and advice!

Steve Arndt

Mexican
11-24-2011, 06:45 PM
I am in need of a spyder, does anybody have one just layin around??:D
Seriously, i have the original exhaust pipe from my 09 if anybody needs it:doorag:

YPILOT
11-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Hood help needed!
Okay, I feel like a bone-head! :banghead: I was in a big hurry the other day and I had a
to two questions:

discounted hood lid, and

instructions as to how to remove/replace what little there is left of the hood lid on my 2008 model.

Steve Arndt

Steve, E-bay usually has some listed. you may be able to get a good deal there. Dennis

Gimpy Girl
11-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Hey all,
Sorry haven't had the chance to be on here much. My house got hit hard by hurricane Irene this August, and we're still working on getting the house put back together. Just got internet back, so I'm playing catch up as much as I can, and saw this post. Great thread indeed!
I have a Evoluzione performance air filter (part # 78000) that I bought in case I needed it when I had the 2 Bro's pipes installed, but didn't need it. While this was in my garage that got flooded, it was up high and did not get flooded, and it's never been used. Just looking for a good home for it.
Best bet to get this is to shoot me an email at loves2ride@optonline.net since I check my personal email more often than I get online here.
Just shoot me your address and I'll pick up the shipping. :thumbup: You'll have to wait till the weekend for it to ship though!

Gimpy

arntufun
11-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Hey all,
Sorry haven't had the chance to be on here much. My house got hit hard by hurricane Irene this August, and we're still working on getting the house put back together. Just got internet back, so I'm playing catch up as much as I can, and saw this post. Great thread indeed!
I have a Evoluzione performance air filter (part # 78000) that I bought in case I needed it when I had the 2 Bro's pipes installed, but didn't need it. While this was in my garage that got flooded, it was up high and did not get flooded, and it's never been used. Just looking for a good home for it.
Best bet to get this is to shoot me an email at loves2ride@optonline.net since I check my personal email more often than I get online here.
Just shoot me your address and I'll pick up the shipping. :thumbup: You'll have to wait till the weekend for it to ship though!

Gimpy

Email sent. Thank you.

ornerydog7
11-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I have a Black Shoei RJ Platinum-R Helmet, Size Small. It's in excellent condition.

http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet....num R&h=11&t=1 (http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet.aspx?RJ-Platinum R&h=11&t=1)

If interested, PM me and it's yours.

PM sent. Thank you

AMTJIM
11-26-2011, 06:04 PM
You shoudl list the color. Your not fully covered? Your insurance won't cover that?

Hood help needed!
to two questions:

discounted hood lid, and

Steve Arndt

mdr
11-27-2011, 03:53 PM
I have a used seat skin with grey stitching.

PM sent--please let me know if it is still available. Someone sat on my bike when I wasn't around and left a small gash in the seat.

ozzie
11-28-2011, 01:06 PM
i have a Green High Performance Filter ($68.95) with the Air Filter Service Cleaning Kit (16.95) from ESI. It came off my 2009 Phantom Gs i used it less then 600 miles before i decided to go with the Kewl metal Performance Air Filter Kit because off the leaking oil in the airbox issue. Pay for shipping $15.00 through paypal and it yours.

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/spyderairfilterkit.html

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Sent PM to Ozzie......Thanks....Mike....:thumbup: :thumbup: :yes: :yes: :yes:

ozzie
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
i have a Green High Performance Filter ($68.95) with the Air Filter Service Cleaning Kit (16.95) from ESI. It came off my 2009 Phantom Gs i used it less then 600 miles before i decided to go with the Kewl metal Performance Air Filter Kit because off the leaking oil in the airbox issue. Pay for shipping $15.00 through paypal and it yours.

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/spyderairfilterkit.html

The Green Filter and cleaning kit has found a new home with BLUEKNIGHT911. Merry Christmas Everyone.

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-28-2011, 03:23 PM
I have a black Shoei RJ101V helmet size small for anyone who needs one. Its in pretty good shape. If you cover shipping (approx.. $16.00) its yours. PM me with name address and phone number if interested.

Thanks,

Gerry..

It's going to "dilyles" in N.Carolina.

dilyles
11-28-2011, 04:44 PM
I don't have any Sypder parts but would love to "pay it forward". I’ll offer a vinyl decal for your spyder or vehicle of your choice. This size custom decal ranges in value from $10.00 - $20.00 depending on how many letters. You can tell the size I am giving away by the picture examples below. Again these are custom orders, just tell me what you would like it to read and I’ll have it made and pay to ship it to you. If you promise to display the pink ribbon I’ll throw one of those in there also. Please eamail me at memoriemaker4u@yahoo.com if you are interested.

**** This has been claimed****

rnet
11-28-2011, 04:56 PM
I have a pair of stock RS rims. Were never used. First owner replaced them with the six spoke rims before it hit the road.

You pay shipping in lower 48. Send me a PM.Thank you Marilyn, everything arrived in excellent condition.:clap: Ron

Blue Star
11-28-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't have any Sypder parts but would love to "pay it forward". I’ll offer a vinyl decal for your spyder or vehicle of your choice. This size custom decal ranges in value from $10.00 - $20.00 depending on how many letters. You can tell the size I am giving away by the picture examples below. Again these are custom orders, just tell me what you would like it to read and I’ll have it made and pay to ship it to you. If you promise to display the pink ribbon I’ll throw one of those in there also. Please eamail me at memoriemaker4u@yahoo.com if you are interested.

I would like a decal with my SpyderLover.com name (Blue Star) for my Spyder, and I would display the pink ribbon since I lost a Cousin to cancer.

Nor-Cal Spyder
11-28-2011, 07:43 PM
I have 4 Ram Mounts in separate packages # RAM-B-309-7U. These are for normal motorcycle or bicycle handlebars. They are the base unit for mounting Smartphones, GPS’s or similar electronics devices. I will donate them individually, all you pay is shipping which is about $5.20 using USPS Priorty Mail per unit.

http://www.ram-mount.com/CatalogResults/PartDetails/tabid/63/partid/082065077045066045051048057045055085/Default.aspx

If interested PM me a Name, Address.

Happy Holidays

Gerry..

All Taken !!!!

Gimpy Girl
11-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Email sent. Thank you.

I got your email and I'll get it in the mail for you this weekend!

Blue Star
11-28-2011, 09:54 PM
I just took a Vista Universal Throttle Lock off of my Spyder. Anyone want it?3748537486

Claimed.

warp10
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
just what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Star
11-28-2011, 10:39 PM
just what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!

You got it.

SpyderLady
11-29-2011, 09:06 PM
I have 2 full size dust covers for the RS. Great for winter storage indoors U just need to pay for shipping. Pls PM me if interested

MSGTDOC
11-29-2011, 09:24 PM
PM Sent

SpyderLady
11-30-2011, 07:52 AM
Both covers are spoken for. Merry Christmas Ron and Barry. Hopefully we will meet some day, maybe Spyderfest??

rnet
11-30-2011, 08:26 AM
Both covers are spoken for. Merry Christmas Ron and Barry. Hopefully we will meet some day, maybe Spyderfest?? A possibility, I have not ruled it out yet, but it will be a last minute decision. Thank you again and if you ever make Americade look me up.

sandrunr1
11-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Nothing to contribute. Our :spyder2::spyder2:s are bone stock but,,, Lamont, it would be great if this thread was kept at the top of this forum. It would be nice not to have to hunt for it if something does come up.

Lone Spyder Ryder
11-30-2011, 03:16 PM
I have 4 Ram Mounts in separate packages # RAM-B-309-7U. These are for normal motorcycle or bicycle handlebars. They are the base unit for mounting Smartphones, GPS’s or similar electronics devices. I will donate them individually, all you pay is shipping which is about $5.05 using USPS Priorty Mail per unit.

http://www.ram-mount.com/CatalogResults/PartDetails/tabid/63/partid/082065077045066045051048057045055085/Default.aspx

If interested PM me a Name, Address and Phone Number.

Happy Holidays

Gerry..

6:22 PM-1 is spoken for by "Blue Star", 3 still available.

7:03 PM 2nd is gone to "ypilot", 2 still left.

I would like to have one

Thank you for the Ram Mount. this is fun

Lone Spyder Ryder
11-30-2011, 04:04 PM
I will ship it in a small flat rate box. $5.20 for shipping

and the winner is and it has been shipped

Have fun

ornerydog7
11-30-2011, 04:14 PM

PM sent

pdxgoldwing
11-30-2011, 05:49 PM
would love to have your key fob

pdxgoldwing
11-30-2011, 05:53 PM

PM sent

dilyles
11-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Phantom88 your decal will be mailed out Friday.

mowin
11-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Not sure what ya call em, but I have foglight installed, and I have the stock trim peices the fog lights replaced...They are flat black..Just pay shipping

Phantom888
12-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Phantom88 your decal will be mailed out Friday.

Thank You So Much. Looks Perfect.

Bob Denman
12-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Not sure what ya call em, but I have foglight installed, and I have the stock trim peices the fog lights replaced...They are flat black..Just pay shipping

They would work well for the owner who's willing to experiment with a set for custom paint-work... :thumbup:
You've got a set for an RS
I've got a set of them for an RT... Same deal!

Thanks for reminding me! :opps:

Bedfordflyer
12-01-2011, 10:54 AM

Happy Holidays

Greg

Would love to have them if still available

Bruce Rosburg
2409 Folkstone Way
Bedford, TX 76021

be happy to pay shipping

dilyles
12-01-2011, 01:34 PM
When I picked up the decal I gave away on an earlier post my vendor gave me some extra pink ribbons. Going to limit 2 per person I have 8 total. If you would like them please let me know. I have attached a picture so you can see the size.

SpyderSteve
12-01-2011, 05:21 PM
pm me your info and pay shipping and it's yours 376203761937621

Nor-Cal Spyder
12-01-2011, 05:43 PM
This is my last helmet to give away. I have a Black KBC Helmet size X-Large model TK110 . Its an open face helmet in excellent conditions. Its yours for just shipping costs.

I also have a Ram Mount cradle for a "Spot Satellite Personnel Tracker” unit and its yours for the cost of shipping.

http://www.ram-mount.com/NewProducts/SatelliteTrackerMount/tabid/222/Default.aspx

If interested in either, PM me.

Gerry..

BOTH TAKEN !!!!!!

Blue Star
12-01-2011, 05:54 PM
pm me your info and pay shipping and it's yours 376203761937621

PM sent

SpyderSteve
12-01-2011, 05:57 PM
PM sent PM returned [tank bag gone]

arntufun
12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
I'm looking for a small head for this helmet. It would be perfect for a child or a person with a smaller head. It was worn once but has a couple of scratches on the back of it from moving it around. This is an official BRP helmet with logos on front and back . It's a x-small black full face helmet with built in sun glasses that come down in front of your eyes when needed and it has air vents. The pictures are showing fingerprints smudge marks and will wipe right off. You pay shipping and it's yours.

BTW, it is Hollys not mine.............So no pea head jokes people. It is to tight on her head and the doctor said the head lice she had is no longer in the helmet. :roflblack::roflblack: That last part is a :joke: if your new to the site.

arntufun
12-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Up for grabs is a brand new heel/toe shifter lever for the RS. This is donated by my fellow NY rider, Wyliec.
This does not have directions with it, but it is still in package. You pay shipping and it's yours. Link below.

http://www.rtsales.org/eshopprod_cat_4863-49801-58661_product_715304.HEEL_TOE_SHIFTER_.htm

mowin
12-01-2011, 08:08 PM
:roflblack::roflblack:pea head:roflblack::roflblack:

YPILOT
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm looking for a small head for this helmet. It would be perfect for a child or a person with a smaller head. It was worn once but has a couple of scratches on the back of it from moving it around. This is an official BRP helmet with logos on front and back . It's a x-small black full face helmet with built in sun glasses that come down in front of your eyes when needed and it has air vents. The pictures are showing fingerprints smudge marks and will wipe right off. You pay shipping and it's yours.

BTW, it is Hollys not mine.............So no pea head jokes people. It is to tight on her head and the doctor said the head lice she had is no longer in the helmet. :roflblack::roflblack: That last part is a :joke: if your new to the site.

pm sent

arntufun
12-01-2011, 08:50 PM

pm sent

PM received.......... Helmet spoken for.

arntufun
12-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Up for grabs is a brand new heel/toe shifter lever for the RS. This is donated by my fellow NY rider, Wyliec.
This does not have directions with it, but it is still in package. You pay shipping and it's yours. Link below.

http://www.rtsales.org/eshopprod_cat_4863-49801-58661_product_715304.HEEL_TOE_SHIFTER_.htm

Shifter Spoken for. :thumbup:

Bumblebee67
12-01-2011, 09:45 PM
PM sent....thanks
When I picked up the decal I gave away on an earlier post my vendor gave me some extra pink ribbons. Going to limit 2 per person I have 8 total. If you would like them please let me know. I have attached a picture so you can see the size.

dilyles
12-01-2011, 10:22 PM

I have 5 Ribbons left, PM me.

gary lester
12-02-2011, 08:54 AM
I would be interisted if someone has some 2011 or 2012 shocks they want to get rid of. Thanks Gary

Bob Denman
12-02-2011, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=arntufun;39527
...and the doctor said the head lice she had is no longer in the helmet. :roflblack::roflblack:[/QUOTE]

Well what'd you do with them??? :shocked: Go test drive a Mercedes in Latham and leave them there?? :D

dilyles
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM

I you have requested ribbons they will be mailed out today at 12 est. If you haven't gotten your order in yet do so by 12 and they will mail out today.
Thanks to everyone for supporting the fight against cancer!

Blue Star
12-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Do not remember what these are called, but they go on the side of the RS to deflect the wind away from your legs. Had them on for one winter, and took off. A bit dusty from storage, and only one very minor scratch that would not show on pic.

Claimed

C3517C
12-03-2011, 04:36 AM
I have a 2011 RT stock rear shock, very few miles on it. Free to good home.

pzim
12-03-2011, 12:07 PM
I could use the rear shock if still available

Lone Spyder Ryder
12-03-2011, 01:36 PM

I would love to have it. thanks
LoneSpyderRyder

SpyderLady
12-04-2011, 11:20 AM

PM Sent for 1 or 2 Thanks

dilyles
12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
I've been getting so many emails asking me where and how to get a decal like the one given away here that I am posting the persons contact info. (Hope thats not against any forum rules)
It's a small business in a small town. Here is the link to her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/g27870?ref=ts (http://www.facebook.com/g27870?ref=ts) and her email is golden27870@gmail.com (golden27870@gmail.com). You can reach her either way, her name is Shannon Golden her business is Shannon Golden's Home Designs. She will work with you and make sure you get exactly what you would like.
She can make a decal for about anything. She is NOT able to do full body wraps. Like I said small business in a small town. She has other things that are pretty cool as well. I'm getting a sign made that reads 'Spyder Parking Only'.

Example pictures below.

poucherg
12-09-2011, 07:05 AM
I have a cover for RT. It is the full, heavy cover. It came with my 2011 RT. To big and heavy to carry, we have a garage so I'll porbably never use it. Would rather have the smaller travel cover, the one that goes over shield and seat. If someone would like to trade that would be great, if not, this full caover is available. If you happen to be in Live Oak, Lake City, Florida area, we can meet somewhere to save you shipping. If you are traveling Christmas on I-75, stop at exit 429 and give me a call, pm me for cell number. This cover was with RT when purchased, machine only had around 300miles on it so cover is like brand new.

Bob Denman
12-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Poucher, PM being sent...

coz
12-15-2011, 06:52 PM
i can't believe this thread is crapping out already, after seeing the generosity of so many spyderlovers giving to so many different causes. i know there are hundreds of members that have piles of stuff they're never going to use. that being said, i would like to offer up my silver moon tail tip. i have a sport rack/backrest, so i will never use the tip. there you have it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,ONE SILVER MOON TAIL TIP FREE TO A GOOD HOME, just pay shipping.

cjackg
12-15-2011, 07:15 PM
I have stock RT dash/dial gauges (Fuel & Temp) for a 2010 RT and a stock RT Swaybar (same as 2011-12).
These are available to anyone that will pay the shipping, or I can deliver at SpyderFest.
Send PM if interested.

Jack

Blue Star
12-15-2011, 07:26 PM
i can't believe this thread is crapping out already, after seeing the generosity of so many spyderlovers giving to so many different causes. i know there are hundreds of members that have piles of stuff they're never going to use. that being said, i would like to offer up my silver moon tail tip. i have a sport rack/backrest, so i will never use the tip. there you have it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,ONE SILVER MOON TAIL TIP FREE TO A GOOD HOME, just pay shipping.

I have a blue tip if anyone needs that color. Warning, working too much overtime, and daughter coming home for leave. So I won't be online too much, so will be slow to get back to you. First PM will get it.

Nor-Cal Spyder
12-15-2011, 08:01 PM

7472 members and 5583 views of this thread and only 24 or 25 people joining in. I agree it is hard to believe, I for one was hoping for more.

Gerry..

JCSMOKE
12-15-2011, 08:14 PM
7472 members and 5583 views of this thread and only 24 or 25 people joining in. I agree it is hard to believe, I for one was hoping for more.

Gerry..

It's upgrade season for me so I will put some stuff up after the bike gets a few things left off of it. I am keeping the original seat just in case it the Corbin fits the 2014 model.

bjt
12-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I'll jump in on this. We've sold most of our Spyder or motorcycle riding gear but I do still have 3 or 4 items that I could give to someone for the cost of shipping. When I get home and get the details (item, size, condition, etc.) I'll post the offer.

AMTJIM
12-15-2011, 10:06 PM

What? It's not like someone has their Spyder half disassembled and riding it that way.

dilyles
12-15-2011, 11:15 PM

:agree: I didn't have any parts so I put up the decals. It doesn't have to be parts, the helmets and things of that nature seemed to go fast as well.

eagle
12-17-2011, 06:28 PM
i started reading all this a little late, seems like all rt shocks are spocken for. have nothing at this time to give away but would enjoy rt shocks for my 08 gs. making more mods this winter so may something to offer later. please pm me if any become available.

YPILOT
12-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Kuryakyn ISO Flame Grips
Yellow Powder Coated
Never installed
$5.20 USPS
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24206&d=1282104308

To receive this Christmas present you must win it.
Submit a short story or poem
on this thread about your Spyder. :f_spider:

The winner will be selected by days end!

All non participating Spyder lovers may vote on their favorite post #.

Merry Christmas Arntufun

Congratulations Randy,

You have won by a landslide.
I'm glad to see Holly stick by her man with the first vote for you.
pm me your shipping address and the grips will be on their way to you.

Dennis

arntufun
12-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Kuryakyn ISO Flame Grips
Yellow Powder Coated
Never installed
$5.20 USPS
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24206&d=1282104308

To receive this Christmas present you must win it.
Submit a short story or poem
on this thread about your Spyder. :f_spider:

The winner will be selected by days end!

All non participating Spyder lovers may vote on their favorite post #.

I can't write storys or poems but I would love those grips for my Spyder and the only way I can think of to tell you all the reasons I deserve to win these grips. Like a campain for your vote. :roflblack:

My name is Randy (Aka Arntufun) and when I first came to the site, I came off a little rough around the edges and upset some people on this site. Well this went on for awhile and finally I was banned from the site. This totally sucked because I never realized how much I needed Spyderlovers.com for all my Spyder needs. What a dilema.......
I sincerely was really sorry for what I did and never apologized to anyone before and did not know where to start. I decided to make a video for all Spyderlovers admitting my guilt and ask for thier forgivness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuMX8ejpXIo&feature=player_embedded

Since being reinstated to this website, I have been trying to keep my mouth in check and give back to this website in various ways. First with laughter...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3n88-p7bEI&feature=player_embedded

Next with Pay it forwards.... I have given away a helmet, quick release, and a license plate. Now I am trying to give back in the most time comsuming method I can with a video series for the breakdown and maintainence of the Spyder RS.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34978-Spyder-Breakdown-GS-RS-Arntufun-Style

In conclusion, I would love to have these grips for my RS and they are excactly what I have been looking for because all the other grips I have seen are chrome and I did not want chrome on my Yellow and Black Spyder. If I can get your Vote, I will continue to try to give back to Spyderlovers.com and will balance the buget and reduce the deficit in the upcoming year. Vote for Change !!! :roflblack:

Holly
12-18-2011, 10:45 AM
I vote for arntufun .....post 105

johnwinslow
12-18-2011, 11:05 AM
for those that have left over parts for spyders, bring it to spyderfest and we can start a free for the taking pile

Sarge707
12-18-2011, 01:50 PM
That was the Cutest (sp) video I have seen in some time.:clap:

ornerydog7
12-18-2011, 04:56 PM
I vote for arntufun .....post 105

Cast my vote for Arntufun !!! These would look awesome on his SpYder!!!

rnet
12-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Cast my vote for Arntufun !!! These would look awesome on his SpYder!!!:agree:

CyncySpyder
12-18-2011, 05:31 PM
I vote for arntufun .....post 105:agree::agree:

coz
12-18-2011, 05:42 PM
i vote for ARNTUFUN

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
12-18-2011, 06:12 PM

What color is the plate attached to the back rest? I have some items I can pay it forward with. :yes:

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you as well. MM

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
12-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Since it’s getting close to Christmas and hopefully everyone is in a giving mood I thought I would start this “PAY IT FORWARD” thread. I have a pair of front shocks off a 2011 Spyder RT Limited with only 2500 miles on them. I will give them away to any one who needs them if you pay the shipping. Hopefully everyone on this forum who has some Spyder parts, or actually any related motorcycle parts (clothing etc.), laying around they aren't going to use and collecting dust will join in. If you don’t think a thread like this works, check out this thread from a Polaris RZR forum that I used to belong to that started in July 2009 and is still going, 149 pages later.

Happy Holidays

Gerry...

I know I have items that others might use. I will post as soon as I get back to our new home in the next couple of weeks. Happy Holidays! MM:yes:

Nor-Cal Spyder
12-19-2011, 12:58 AM
For those who don't understand, "Pay It Forward" is used to describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead it being done to the person who originally gave or did the good turn.

A "free pile" at SpyderFest, REALLY...

Gerry

Bob Denman
12-19-2011, 08:28 AM
I'm probably a bit late to this game.... but Arntu has made such a turnaround that I'll thorw a nod his way also! :thumbup:

coz
12-20-2011, 09:40 PM
I have my stock pair of grips with endcaps, low, low miles FREE. just pay shipping................grips are spoken for.

Blue Star
12-20-2011, 11:01 PM
I have my stock pair of grips with endcaps, low, low miles FREE. just pay shipping.

I would like them, as I was thinking of taking off my Kutyakyn ISO grips. My left side is already off (glue gave way), so all I have to do is get the right one off. I will be giving the Kutyakyn's away when remove them.

Kutyakyn grip given away

Dtryke
12-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Got a stock seat and muffler off an 09 SE. Who ever wants it...

pdxgoldwing
12-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Got a stock seat and muffler off an 09 SE. Who ever wants it...

I could use the seat if you still have it

zrc
12-21-2011, 12:17 AM
I would like them, as I was thinking of taking off my Kutyakyn ISO grips. My left side is already off (glue gave way), so all I have to do is get the right one off. I will be giving the Kutyakyn's away when remove them.

PM sent.

Dtryke
12-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Seat is gone, muffler is still available! Merry Christmas!

Dtryke
12-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Muffler is gone too

Questions
12-21-2011, 01:57 PM
I have a stock SM5 seat. Just pay shipping from Wisconsin.

Please PM if interested.

NVERLAST1
12-21-2011, 04:38 PM
i wont be starting my upgrades til jan but i will list whats avail then

Blue Star
12-21-2011, 09:46 PM
PM sent.

Replied to your PM

YPILOT
12-22-2011, 09:19 PM
I have a set of used Can Am sport grips. If you have small hands these grips are great. If you can use them just pay shipping. Merry Christmas

to: Bumblebee67

DynamoBT
12-22-2011, 09:24 PM
BRP 1" handlebar riser is gone. That pretty much taps me out.

Bumblebee67
12-23-2011, 05:42 AM
I'll take the grips if you still have them. Thanks!!
I have a set of used Can Am sport grips. If you have small hands these grips are great. If you can use them just pay shipping. Merry Christmas

NVERLAST1
12-23-2011, 10:28 AM
thanks dynamo!!!!!

BRP 1" handlebar riser is gone. That pretty much taps me out.

smartin436
12-24-2011, 08:59 AM
I have a few things to throw out there.......a set (all 4) stock speakers from my 2011 RTS, and a new shorty antenna from ESI cycle products......Free, just pay shipping.

Merry Christmas....
Steve and Heidi

SpyderLady
12-24-2011, 10:26 AM
I am interested in small antenna if it is still available. I live in lake st Louis MO. Please pm me and I will pm back. Thanks

coz
12-26-2011, 11:15 AM
i suspect we will see lots of activity here once santa's goodies start getting installed:popcorn:

chickridin
12-27-2011, 01:20 PM

Happy Holidays

Gerry...

What a very cool idea Gerry....and how nice of you! I don't have anything to "pay forward" as I'm just starting out but if I ever do I'll definately remember this.

coz
12-30-2011, 06:34 PM
i would be very gratefull for someones old r t shocks:helpsmilie::thumbup:

coz
01-01-2012, 04:25 PM
really?:(

bjt
01-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Okay, I finally got my act together somewhat and have a few items for this. I have three "grab bag" packages. One has two large Can-Am short sleeved shirts, a large Can-Am T-shirt and an owners event plate. The other two are 5 extra large Can-Am / Spyderlovers / Spyderfest T-shirts and an owners event pin. Each package is $11.60 for shipping (USPS priority flat rate box) and PayPal fee. If you wanted to send a check in the mail the cost would be $11.00. I also have two of the Honda exhaust gaskets that people are using on RS Spyders. The first person who buys one of the shirt grab bags that wants the gaskets, I'll throw them in.

If anyone is interested in a large Scorpion EXO 400 helmet, a large Scorpion EXO 100 helmet or a large Fulmer 3/4 helmet, let me know and I can send them out for just the cost of shipping and Paypal. All three helmets are black. The Scorpions were used for two - three years and the Fulmer was just used for a few months.

I'll also offer up a Teknic riding jacket (I had tried to sell it in the 4 Sale thread) for just the cost of shipping and PayPal fees. Whoever wants it, contact me with your address so we can figure out the shipping cost and PayPal fee. Here's a link to the 4 Sale post...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34627-Men-s-Riding-Gear-For-Sale

(http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34627-Men-s-Riding-Gear-For-Sale)The Tourmaster items in that thread have been sold.

Blue Star
01-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Okay, I finally got my act together somewhat and have a few items for this. I have three "grab bag" packages. One has two large Can-Am short sleeved shirts, a large Can-Am T-shirt and an owners event plate. The other two are 5 extra large Can-Am / Spyderlovers / Spyderfest T-shirts and an owners event pin. Each package is $11.60 for shipping (USPS priority flat rate box) and PayPal fee. If you wanted to send a check in the mail the cost would be $11.00. I also have two of the Honda exhaust gaskets that people are using on RS Spyders. The first person who buys one of the shirt grab bags that wants the gaskets, I'll throw them in.

Dang, I knew I should have started my diet last News Years Day :banghead:

mowin
01-03-2012, 03:07 PM

If anyone is interested in a large Scorpion EXO 400 helmet, a large Scorpion EXO 100 helmet or a large Fulmer 3/4 helmet, let me know and I can send them out for just the cost of shipping and Paypal. All three helmets are black. The Scorpions were used for two - three years and the Fulmer was just used for a few months.

I'll also offer up a Teknic riding jacket (I had tried to sell it in the 4 Sale thread) for just the cost of shipping and PayPal fees. Whoever wants it, contact me with your address so we can figure out the shipping cost and PayPal fee. Here's a link to the 4 Sale post...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34627-Men-s-Riding-Gear-For-Sale

(http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34627-Men-s-Riding-Gear-For-Sale)The Tourmaster items in that thread have been sold.

Pm Sent

Big Arm
01-03-2012, 03:20 PM
PM Sent

arntufun
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
PM sent regarding XL shirts

bjt
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
The large Can-Am shirt grab bag and one of the extra large t-shirt grab bags along with the exhaust gaskets are spoken for. Waiting on hearing from an overseas SpyderLover to see if we can work out a revised price for overseas shipping. :thumbup:

bjt
01-03-2012, 05:42 PM
The shirt grab bags are all spoken for and the riding jacket too. :thumbup:

bjt
01-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Debbie and I found a few more Spyder items to offer. They will be bundled up into two "grab bag" envelopes of various Spyder swag that we mainly accumulated from attending Owners Events. They would be good for people who are interested in those kinds of things but couldn't attend the previous three BRP owner's events (Gatlinburg, Chicago, L.A.). Those who attended those events would already have these items. Cost is $5.40 for shipping and PayPal fees for those who want to pay by PayPal or $4.95 for those who want to mail me a check for shipping.

EDIT: Being someone asked whats in the grab bag, all I can say is that its various things like commemorative license plates, keychains, photo books, etc. I don't have an exact inventory and didn't want to try and sort things out for specific item requests. That's why I said its a grab bag. You just don't know what you get until you open the package. :) To someone, it may be a treasure but to someone else, it may be a bunch of junk.

Blue Star
01-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Debbie and I found a few more Spyder items to offer. They will be bundled up into two "grab bag" envelopes of various Spyder swag that we mainly accumulated from attending Owners Events. They would be good for people who are interested in those kinds of things but couldn't attend the previous three BRP owner's events (Gatlinburg, Chicago, L.A.). Those who attended those events would already have these items. Cost is $5.40 for shipping and PayPal fees for those who want to pay by PayPal or $4.95 for those who want to mail me a check for shipping.

EDIT: Being someone asked whats in the grab bag, all I can say is that its various things like commemorative license plates, keychains, photo books, etc. I don't have an exact inventory and didn't want to try and sort things out for specific item requests. That's why I said its a grab bag. You just don't know what you get until you open the package. :) To someone, it may be a treasure but to someone else, it may be a bunch of junk.

bjt, I will take one. I am sure whatever is in the bag will be a treasure. Before I bought my Spyder I would collect anything that was Spyder related. Even had one of the Spyder emblems for a RT (the front right side), and I ended up buying a RS. PM me an adress, and I will PayPal you when I get home from work.

SpydermanCT
01-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Because My boss makes me be a workaholic, I've not been able to attend any of the events. I'm also a Spyderaholic and would love to acquire anything Spyder related. Thanks in advance for the possibility.

Dar
01-04-2012, 08:10 PM

I would like one of these if any are left.

bjt
01-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Blue Star definitely has one. Waiting to get a confirmation from a SpyderLover who replied 1st via PM on the other grab bag. SpydermanCT is next up if the PM confirmation doesn't go through and Dar would get it if SpydermanCT doesn't want a grab bag. I'll PM SpydermanCT or Dar if the other grab bag comes available to them. I think I can confidently say the two grab bags are spoken for. :thumbup:

coz
01-08-2012, 02:26 PM
silver moon tail tip free for shipping:thumbup:

coz
01-08-2012, 07:56 PM
spoken for.

Nor-Cal Spyder
01-17-2012, 11:57 AM
i suspect we will see lots of activity here once santa's goodies start getting installed:popcorn:

Apparently not.

lyonsden
01-17-2012, 10:04 PM
I have a few things to throw out there.......a set (all 4) stock speakers from my 2011 RTS, and a new shorty antenna from ESI cycle products......Free, just pay shipping.

Merry Christmas....
Steve and Heidi

I would be interested in the speakers if you still have them. I must have missed this post somehow.

arntufun
01-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Are you tired of the sun putting a glare on your GPS ???

Up for grabs is a brand new never installed GPS sunshade that I just paid $15.00 for three days ago. I ordered one for my GPS and they sent me the wrong one. They told me to throw this one out so it free to you just pay shipping.

The screen must be about 2 3/4" wide by 2" tall to fit. Not the whole GPS unit just the screen. It will fit all GPS unit with this screen size.

chickridin
01-21-2012, 09:17 AM

Up for grabs is a brand new never installed GPS sunshade that I just paid $15.00 for three days ago. I ordered one for my GPS and they sent me the wrong one. They told me to throw this one out so it free to you just pay shipping.

The screen must be about 2 3/4" wide by 2" tall to fit. Not the whole GPS unit just the screen. It will fit all GPS unit with this screen size.

I would love to have this but my gps is to big. Can you tell me where you bought it? I bought a cloth one that you velcro on but it turned out to be junk.

arntufun
01-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I would love to have this but my gps is to big. Can you tell me where you bought it? I bought a cloth one that you velcro on but it turned out to be junk.

Ebay !!! Go to ebay type what gps model you have and the word "sunshade" after the model #....... If you can wait a few weeks for delivery, get it from China because it's a heck of a lot cheaper. :thumbup:

chickridin
01-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Ebay !!! Go to ebay type what gps model you have and the word "sunshade" after the model #....... If you can wait a few weeks for delivery, get it from China because it's a heck of a lot cheaper. :thumbup:

I found them. Thank you!!

bonehead
01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
I want to say thanks to WACKY DAN for paying it forward a year ago, when we lost a module off a helmet for a Scala, Dan saw that we had lost it at Lamonnts picnic last year and sent me one. All he asked is that i pay it forward. Well a few months ago i got to pay it forward to a memeber looking to buy the wind deflectors. I just happen to have a brand new set and i paid it forward Thanks Wacky DAN.

Bedfordflyer
01-24-2012, 11:44 AM
would love the antenna if you still have it!!!

coz
01-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Let's not give up on this thread, i know it helps alot of people out. it helped me out.:popcorn:

coz
02-11-2012, 09:04 PM
H D TOURING MUFFLER, a little rusty and rough, would make a nice lamp for the man cave. FREE, just pay shipping:popcorn:

Yelhelp
02-12-2012, 08:57 AM
I just bought a set of highway foot boards from kwell metal. I have a 2011 RT limited , Went out for a ride the other day and lost one of the foot boards. Very sad cause they most likly not sell just one to replace. Anyone have the right one in their garage?(slim chance I know) :bowdown:

NVERLAST1
02-12-2012, 08:09 PM
factory pegs without springs and pins and 1 inch handle bar riser just pay freight

Smokinspyder
02-13-2012, 03:13 PM
will the BRP handle bar riser fit say a 2009 ? . Im going to dig through my biker stuff see what I can toss on here to pay it forward as well since IM all about that saying and the Karma behind it .

arntufun
02-14-2012, 06:27 PM

Nobody wants this ???

FrankPa
02-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Nobody wants this ???

I believe it will fit accross the top of my iPhone 4 to shade the screen from high sun... since I use Navigon software as a GPS, this should help.

Thank You!

Please pm me your email address and shipping cost (just cheap USPS should be fine), and your email address, and I'll PayPal you the shipping.

Thanks again!

arntufun
02-14-2012, 07:23 PM
GPS Sunshade is spoken for. :thumbup:

FrankPa
02-15-2012, 07:25 PM
I won't go into details, but Arntufun did a very nice thing for me in the spirit of "Pay It Forward."

I just wanted to publicly acknowledge the kindness of a fellow Spyder owner...

Thank You!!

NVERLAST1
02-16-2012, 08:07 AM
I think they wiill fit 2009 gs dont know about rt

will the BRP handle bar riser fit say a 2009 ? . Im going to dig through my biker stuff see what I can toss on here to pay it forward as well since IM all about that saying and the Karma behind it .

coz
02-17-2012, 05:40 PM
nobody wants my sweet muffler to make a lamp?????????????????????????????:yikes:

coz
02-29-2012, 05:26 PM
bump for sorry old muffler. actually there are two, but one became a gs muffler prototype. it's also free.:popcorn:

5PYD3R
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Finally the winter mods are done and its time for me to give back. I was given the ultra-sport windshield to help with my spyder makeover and now I have the stock windshield up for grabs, just pay shipping. Just so you are aware, I sprayed the inside with krylon plastic spray paint to black it out. Does not look bad, only got the ultra-sport because it was free and looks SOOOO much better! Pics upon request.

Rando
03-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Hello, I am looking to purchase a pair of the the lower black air wings for a RT. Anyone have a damaged RT that they are parting out? Thanks!

Bob Denman
03-14-2012, 06:45 AM
I won't go into details, but Arntufun did a very nice thing for me in the spirit of "Pay It Forward."

Thank You!!

:agree: He's helped me out also! :clap: :bowdown: :firstplace:

arntufun
03-14-2012, 06:47 AM

Thank You!!

:agree: He's helped me out also! :clap: :bowdown: :firstplace:

SHHHHHHHHH !!!
I have a bad boy reputation to uphold. :doorag:

zrc
03-14-2012, 08:20 AM
SHHHHHHHHH !!!
I have a bad boy reputation to uphold. :doorag:

He is totally a nice guy, very knowledgable and approaches the world from a matter of fact view. He even talked me into getting a sport rack and backrest, just PM him about it!

Bob Denman
03-14-2012, 08:47 AM
:gaah: There you go.. :gaah: Putting a dent in his reputation! :roflblack: :thumbup:

mowin
03-14-2012, 10:41 AM
:gaah: There you go.. :gaah: Putting a dent in his reputation! :roflblack: :thumbup:

I cant wait to see what he does to restore it....:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-14-2012, 10:49 AM
I hope that he doesn't forget about THE HAMMER! :shocked:

IndySpyder
03-14-2012, 06:16 PM

Happy Holidays

Greg

I noticed in your photo, you may own a 300Zx, I have a 1990 TT with 26 original miles, some mods, driven twice in the rain... mine is burgundy and 5spd

teadave
03-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Shocks have been spoken for. They'll be on the way as soon as I get you info for shipping.

Mick

Arrived in perfect condition.
Thank You!

coz
03-28-2012, 03:47 PM
42938i have two cowl bungees that came with a seat i got from boriken(thanks again) free to a good home:thumbup:

CyncySpyder
03-29-2012, 02:56 AM
Hello, I am looking to purchase a pair of the the lower black air wings for a RT. Anyone have a damaged RT that they are parting out? Thanks!
A few months back, my left side wing broke off when we hit a HUGE Cincinnati-Style pot hole :yikes: To my surprise it was less than $30 to order from BRP:shocked::clap: just thought I'd share so you have another option :thumbup:

Nor-Cal Spyder
04-05-2012, 08:08 PM
What happened to the giving to our brother and sister Spyder Riders. I see a few giving and a lot taking. There has to be a lot of old spare parts just lying around in the garage after Christmas. Hopefully this thread can get restarted.

larrymz3
04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
I'd love to pick up a set of RT shocks to outfit on my GS. If anyone has a set they don't want please let me know!

SpydherLuv
04-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I have a set of stock grips off of a 2009 GS that are in great shape. I also have a set of ESI Billet Bolts caps in black that I never used when I installed their risers on my GS. Below is ESI's stock picture of it in chrome, but again, mine are black.

If you're interested in both or either item, just pay shipping.

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/SM5 Right Risercr (Small).jpg

**** Billet Caps taken ****

Stock grips are still available.

digger357
04-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Through my own ignorance I now need a handlebar cover for my 09 RS if anyone has one they care to be rid of. I don't mind paying for it...... Just hate to order a new one...

Thanks in advance............... digger

I'm new to the Spyder realm and dont have pay it forward parts yet, except for a stock windshield that is cracked at the bottom. I can't imagine anyone needing it, but I will throw it out there. I will definitely put stuff on here once I get something good that I've replaced or dont need.

warp10
04-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Through my own ignorance I now need a handlebar cover for my 09 RS if anyone has one they care to be rid of. I don't mind paying for it...... Just hate to order a new one...

Thanks in advance............... digger

I'm new to the Spyder realm and dont have pay it forward parts yet, except for a stock windshield that is cracked at the bottom. I can't imagine anyone needing it, but I will throw it out there. I will definitely put stuff on here once I get something good that I've replaced or dont need.

I think I have the complete handle bar set up that I took of 2008 gs when I put on the Kewlmetal risers. I will look tonight.

Bob Denman
04-10-2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks to Spyder3's generosity I have one of "Steve's" fullsized brake pedals on my spyder now. It makes it much easier for my numb right foot to find the pedal. :opps:
Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and I'll do my best to try and help out the next person that I find myself in a position where I can make a difference... :thumbup:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

retired1
04-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I was cleaning the garage out and ran across 1 pair of 2010 RTS shocks. They have about 12000 miles on them. If anyone is interested in them, PM me and I will bring them to Cuba with me. I'm booked at Chateau Inn.
John

bullant12
04-10-2012, 09:46 AM
I have Inspector Gadget's Heel-Toe Shifter and Floorboards that I bought from him last year but decided not to install it. My loss your gain. Pay only shipping or meet me in Spyderfest and buy me breakfast/lunch/coffee/water :coffee:. PM if interested so we can meet up. Only fits RT's.

CyncySpyder
04-10-2012, 10:04 AM
I have Inspector Gadget's Heel-Toe Shifter and Floorboards that I bought from him last year but decided not to install it. My loss your gain. Pay only shipping or meet me in Spyderfest and buy me breakfast/lunch/coffee/water :coffee:. PM if interested so we can meet up. Only fits RT's.

I was just looking at these on his site & here I see this post,,,,,, hmmmmmmmm. Something weird go'n on here:dontknow: But if you still have them, we'd luv to have them :pray:
:yes::yes::bowdown:

digger357
04-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Thanks Warp. I appreciate you're response and effort to look for the cover. If you can find it/them, just let me know what's needed to get the cover.
digger

I think I have the complete handle bar set up that I took of 2008 gs when I put on the Kewlmetal risers. I will look tonight.

Bob Denman
04-11-2012, 06:48 AM
I was just looking at these on his site & here I see this post,,,,,, hmmmmmmmm. Something weird go'n on here:dontknow: But if you still have them, we'd luv to have them :pray:

I smell Breakfast cooking... :shocked: :2thumbs:

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Retired1, I have PM'd you twice and E-mailed you once and didn't hear back so I'll try here....I responded to you're post about 15 mintues after you posted it soooo I hope you're OK......and yes I would like the shocks and I am going to Spyderfest.......Mike

bullant12
04-11-2012, 08:08 AM

They're yours! Teddy gets to play with wifey with that deal!;)

retired1
04-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Blue Knight 911 gets the shocks.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Thankyou very much Retired1, please dis-regard all my other messages....I will find you at Spyderfest......again thanks...Mike...:2excited:...:agree:....:yes::yes: :yes:

coz
04-11-2012, 05:28 PM
WOOF WOOF :roflblack:

bullant12
04-17-2012, 10:26 AM

BUMP... Dave and I overlooked that these are for SM-5 RT's not SE-5 (especially since there is no foot shifter for the heel-toe extention to work:duh:). So they are back on the shelf looking for a good home.

digger357
04-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I have an 09 sm5 and would appreciate them. Just let me know and I'm in 73065 for shippin cost.

ps. I'm having a hard time following how these are posted. If I posted out of turn . Please excuse that.

BUMP... Dave and I overlooked that these are for SM-5 RT's not SE-5 (especially since there is no foot shifter for the heel-toe extention to work:duh:). So they are back on the shelf looking for a good home.

NancysToy
04-17-2012, 03:25 PM
I have an 09 sm5 and would appreciate them. Just let me know and I'm in 73065 for shippin cost.

ps. I'm having a hard time following how these are posted. If I posted out of turn . Please excuse that.
An 09 is not an RT. Those are for an RT.

digger357
04-17-2012, 04:54 PM
You are correct. I didn't see the RT till you pointed it out. That info was a few threads back Thanks for catching it . Sorry.

An 09 is not an RT. Those are for an RT.

bullant12
04-17-2012, 04:58 PM

Like NT said, these are for the RT. And I will be in Spyderfest for any interested parties.

jvicker
04-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Got some little items that I'm bringing to Spyderfest.

Set of blind spot mirrors. New in package.

Valve stem lights. Blue, Red, Yellow and Green.

Free to anyone that wants them.

SpyderMeLucky
04-24-2012, 12:41 PM
I'd like the blind spot mirrors...please!

Plus I'm going to SpyderFest. Will be there tonight.

SpyderMeLucky
04-24-2012, 12:43 PM
I've got a trunk release kit for the RS if anyone would like it. I'll be at SpyderFest and am bringing the item with me.

jvicker
04-24-2012, 01:32 PM
I'd like the blind spot mirrors...please!

Plus I'm going to SpyderFest. Will be there tonight.

I guess so. ;)Since you're letting me test ride your spyder , it's the least I can do.:thumbup:

SpyderMeLucky
04-24-2012, 02:02 PM
I've got a trunk release kit for the RS if anyone would like it. I'll be at SpyderFest and am bringing the item with me.

It's taken.

Spy+
04-24-2012, 02:28 PM
It's taken.

Thank you! Gracias! Obrigado! Merci! Danke! Grazie!

Blue Star
04-24-2012, 10:16 PM

Just a word of warning about the valve stem lights, okay, two words. In California the police do not like you to have these type of lights on your wheels if they are red. Looks too much like a flashing red light. Most important though is the weight, while still light, can mess up the wheel balance. Told this by my mechanic after he took mine off during my last service.

Blue Star
06-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Water bottle holder, chrome. Won't know the postage until sent as I have to find a box to ship it in. 47423

Rachel
06-06-2012, 11:45 PM

Do you still have the green valve stem lights?

danlnc
06-07-2012, 07:22 AM
I have a Corbin backrest from and old Corbin seat I used to have. If someone is handy they might be able to make a bracket for it.

mastertek2000
06-07-2012, 08:10 AM
thanks

danlnc
06-07-2012, 02:21 PM
I have a Corbin backrest from and old Corbin seat I used to have. If someone is handy they might be able to make a bracket for it.

Its been taken.

danlnc
06-08-2012, 06:52 AM

This backrest is available again. Here is a link to some pic's.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q509/Dan_Lambing/Corbin%20Seat/th_144.jpg (http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q509/Dan_Lambing/Corbin%20Seat/?action=view&current=144.jpg)

Bytemi
06-22-2012, 10:51 AM
I have a large, black TechNichee evaporation vest. I only wore it once. It did not keep my core temperature where it needed to be for the MS. Free to a new home, just pay shipping. :D

CyncySpyder
06-22-2012, 12:22 PM
I have a large, black TechNichee evaporation vest. I only wore it once. It did not keep my core temperature where it needed to be for the MS. Free to a new home, just pay shipping. :D

Curious, if you think I'd be able to cut this down to Teddy-Size? Would be cool if I could fashion it into some type of cooling Spyder-Wear for the pup, ya know?

dav n ted~

Bytemi
06-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Evaporation Vest is gone!

tweeder
06-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Time for me to pay it forward as I have had done for me. I have a set of stock front shocks with 12000 kms. Just pay shipping. Pm me for shipping quotes.

mastertek2000
06-27-2012, 05:15 AM
i have 2 KBC modular helmets the front flip up there about 3 months old i and the wife don't like them they are grey and black graphics you pay shipping there yours 1 Large 1 medium
large has smoked visor but i have clear visor also

Daisyjoe
06-27-2012, 05:32 AM
i have 2 KBC modular helmets the front flip up there about 3 months old i and the wife don't like them they are grey and black graphics you pay shipping there yours 1 Large 1 medium

Would love the medium, please:bowdown:

mastertek2000
06-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Would love the medium, please:bowdown:

PM me info will get it out some time next week like Monday or Tuesday

mastertek2000
06-27-2012, 05:35 AM

only have large left

Blue Star
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
only have large left

I will like the large if you still have it. Thanks.

mastertek2000
06-27-2012, 08:39 PM
I will like the large if you still have it. Thanks.
Its yours will ship it out some time next week I have your info lol hey just installed them lights today worked great thanks again

Blue Star
06-28-2012, 12:01 AM
Its yours will ship it out some time next week I have your info lol hey just installed them lights today worked great thanks again

Glad to hear they worked great. I was wondering about it.

mastertek2000
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Helmets went out today

TRQ
07-03-2012, 11:27 AM

Bullant12. If you still have the Inspector Gadget shifter and floorboards, I'd definitely be grateful to take them off your hands. I'll also drop you a PM.

Bob Denman
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
I've got a set of 2010 Blue mirror tops off of an RT that are "free" to a good home. (Just pay the shipping.)
Send me a PM if you're interested...

bullant12
07-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Bullant12. If you still have the Inspector Gadget shifter and floorboards, I'd definitely be grateful to take them off your hands. I'll also drop you a PM.

Sorry... taken at Spyderfest. PM'ed you back!:thumbup:

kawakii
07-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Jke and I are going to go through our stuff and bring whatever we dont need, want or that extras to Spyders in the Adirondacks. Will post soon what we will have to pass on ...in case whoever is going needs it !

Blue Star
10-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Was given a Can Am tank bag from this thread, but never installed it. Now that I don't have the RS anymore I figure I will put it back on here. In good shape, and the dust is free too. PM me if you want it, and I will let you know how much the shipping is.55589

mastertek2000
10-14-2012, 03:59 PM
pm sent

Blue Star
10-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Was given a Can Am tank bag from this thread, but never installed it. Now that I don't have the RS anymore I figure I will put it back on here. In good shape, and the dust is free too. PM me if you want it, and I will let you know how much the shipping is.55589

Taken for.

Questions
10-14-2012, 04:23 PM

Happy Holidays

Greg

I'll take the emblems please.....

major911
10-14-2012, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=pitbull;392260]Ok I love this! I have a few items I'd like to throw into the deal, I have set of 2011 RT take off shocks and a couple sets of take off rs rims and a rs backrest that I'll send out free just pay the shipping. Merry Christmas[/QUO

I could really use the backrest what color is it?

Blue Star
10-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Taken for. Windshield from a RS. The picture makes it look cracked, but it is not. 556075560855609

Blue Star
10-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Claimed.

I found another item I have to give away. It is a Kuryakyn round shift peg cover. Instructions say it replaces O. E. rubber on all round VTX shift pegs with dimensions of 2-5/8" long and I. D. of 9/16". It is not in the package, I never installed it. I do not know if it will fit, as I did not want to take off the rubber from my shifter when I had my RS. Includes shifter peg, glue, and istructions. Just pay me back for shipping.

Cuffs19
10-29-2012, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=pitbull;392260]Ok I love this! I have a few items I'd like to throw into the deal, I have set of 2011 RT take off shocks and a couple sets of take off rs rims and a rs backrest that I'll send out free just pay the shipping. Merry Christmas[/QUO

I could really use the backrest what color is it?

Still have the shocks?

Ken Thomas
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
:thumbup::thumbup::spyder::thumbup::thumbup:

Cuffs19
10-29-2012, 04:00 AM

If you still have the shifter and floorboards, I could sure use em. Used to have a heel/toe and floorboards on my two wheel and i'm thinking this is going to be a sorely missed luxury on my new SM5 RT.

Recluze
10-29-2012, 04:27 AM
I have ab RS seat. It has been taken apart and put back together so it is not completely stock. It would be good to use as a core for a seat upgrade and I can send it directly to the seat company if you pay the freight.

major911
10-29-2012, 06:47 AM

i would love the backrest if it's still available.

coz
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
anybody need a gloryder mounting bracket, the old style. i have one............ it's gone

Blue Star
11-24-2012, 04:24 PM
I don't know if anyone will want this, but figure I will post it. I just put on the SpyderPops BumpSkid, and took off the origional skid plate. I figured before I throw it away I will see if anyone wants it. In pretty decent shape, but does have some scrapes. 57795

MrLooney
11-24-2012, 11:06 PM
PM

MrLooney
11-25-2012, 12:40 AM
:pray::pray: Please Please anyone have an extra Corbin RS~S trailer hitch?? Then I can pay the extra $$$ difference so I can buy My Christmas Present Re~Gifted (second hand). Hoping for an early Santa Visit !!

Dan

major911
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM

I sent a couple of PM's but never got a reply concerning the backrest. :dontknow:

Nor-Cal Spyder
12-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Hopefully this thread will continue with the christmas spirit of giving....