PDA

View Full Version : Mogang Spyderfest Christmass PARTY

pitbull
11-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Mogang yearly christmass party is on like a spyder in the rain! It just keeps going in all the weather....BAD JOKE...Help me out gang any better phrases???? any way The date is 12/03/12 at where??? 2475 sanchez dr cuba mo 65453 time...all the time no really 5 in the evening....no showing up at 5am or we will have to just fix breakfast! and get the party start early:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: SO PARTY STARTS AT 5PM DEC 3RD AT 2475 SANCHEZ DR CUBA MO. FOOD AND DRINK ARE ALL PROVIDED! JUST BRING A SMILE and A MERRY HEART.....AND CLOTHES GEAN!!!

GloryRyders
11-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Party, Party, Party....................always a good time :2thumbs:. Can't wait, get out the party hats :joke: and plan on having a good time. See everyone then!:yes:

Shewhoprays
11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm on call at the hospital that weekend but hopefully Dennis will be able to come without me. I know you all will have a great time.

Questions
11-20-2011, 07:43 PM
The Spyder Family will visit for a bit but have another place for Santa to deliver that same evening :0)

Mary - Blue Spirit
Ed - Silver Spirit
James - Punisher

SpyderLady
11-21-2011, 10:28 AM
John and I will be there. Can't wait to see everyone. I LOVE a party:yes::yes::yes:

SpyderLady
11-21-2011, 10:29 AM
The Spyder Family will visit for a bit but have another place for Santa to deliver that same evening :0)

Mary - Blue Spirit
Ed - Silver Spirit
James - Punisher

Please make sure we get to see you..... please remember to bring the item, wrapped so you know who won't know what it is. LOL.... thanks:2thumbs:

ThreeFeet
11-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Mogang yearly christmass party is on like a spyder in the rain! It just keeps going in all the weather....BAD JOKE...Help me out gang any better phrases???? any way The date is 12/03/12 at where??? 2475 sanchez dr cuba mo 65453 time...all the time no really 5 in the evening....no showing up at 5am or we will have to just fix breakfast! and get the party start early:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: SO PARTY STARTS AT 5PM DEC 3RD AT 2475 SANCHEZ DR CUBA MO. FOOD AND DRINK ARE ALL PROVIDED! JUST BRING A SMILE and A MERRY HEART.....AND CLOTHES GEAN!!! Oh STUFF AND THINGS do I have to wait till 2012 to get to see ya'll!!????:dontknow:

SpyderLady
11-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh STUFF AND THINGS do I have to wait till 2012 to get to see ya'll!!????:dontknow: Are you saying you won't be able to make it?? Please interpret for me......:hun:

Mo Lee
11-22-2011, 05:01 AM
Are you saying you won't be able to make it?? Please interpret for me......:hun:
I read it twice myself, however I think she is poking fun at Len for his typo on the date in the post.

GloryRyders
11-22-2011, 06:27 AM
And I thought that was how long the party was going to last!:roflblack:

xpeschon
11-22-2011, 06:42 AM
I should be able to make it boys and girls.. Lisa (wife) is having surgery on the 29th of November, she will have to stay in the hospital a day or two then back home, depending on how she is doing will determine if I can make it or not.. I'm sure I can sneak out for a couple hours at any rate but again, I hate to commit at this point...

Joe

Mo Lee
11-22-2011, 07:11 AM
And I thought that was how long the party was going to last!:roflblack:This party has been going since Jan of 09 when I met the cowtown crew and bought the spyder

pitbull
11-22-2011, 05:43 PM
This party has been going since Jan of 09 when I met the cowtown crew and bought the spyder....It has been a ride hasn't it lee!!! Thank you!! and Joe give Lisa our best, and yayay i know iknow wrong date....more fun to leave it then fix it lol. And Miss linda........NO AND I REPEAT NO!!! Special packages

SpyderMeLucky
11-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Sorry Len, Mike and I won't be able to be there for the party. We have a wedding/reception that day to attend. Bummer.

Have fun at the party and thanks for inviting us.

xpeschon
11-22-2011, 10:33 PM
This party has been going since Jan of 09 when I met the cowtown crew and bought the spyder

Agreed 100 percent.. I will pass it on to Lisa............

X Joe

SteveMac
11-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Gonna try, gonna try. :pray:
I think Connie is out, but we will see as the day gets closer.

ThreeFeet
11-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Ok All you folks that have those GPS thingys yu can find Lens place. I've only been there once and with no grey matter left inside the craniumnojoke( all in the hair on my head!!) Who can I hook up with to follow out to his place:dontknow:. Where could we meet? Like maybe Cowtown gate? Will probably be in my truck. Only one around with a RED wreath on it's nose. Soo... anyone???:dontknow::hun:Thanks. Never mind I found it!!!! have map will travel!!! and now I even have instructions in my own handwriting!!! hope I can read it in time to get there!!! See Y'all then!!

ThreeFeet
11-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Are you saying you won't be able to make it?? Please interpret for me......:hun: Did you see the DATE he had for it????:banghead:

SpyderLady
11-25-2011, 11:03 AM
And Miss linda........NO AND I REPEAT NO!!! Special packages[/QUOTE]

Len not to worry the package is NOT for you. I had Mary pick up a present I bought for John for Xmas and I need to get it from her. At least I got a reaction out of you. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: However you must remember I did NOT start this!!!!!!!:ohyea::shemademe_smilie: Do NOT blame me if others show up with something :yikes:

adopted orphans
11-26-2011, 09:15 PM
We will see you all at the party.:thumbup: Love getting together with everyone, such a fun time. Len you seem to get your feathers ruffled easy when Linda mentions presents. LOL

2nd drive by for Adopted Orphans. :clap:

spydermonkey4
11-27-2011, 06:47 PM
I plan on being there. Hope I can find it, if not I will call Linda. See you all Sat.

G-Man
12-02-2011, 06:29 PM
BumbleBee, Firebug, and I will be there. :doorag:

Mo Lee
12-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Had a great time last night, it is always great to see everyone and once again Len/Vanessa you shouldn't have.

GloryRyders
12-04-2011, 06:51 AM
:agree:....................a great party last night with our Spyder family. I don't think that I will have anything to eat for a couple of days. :bbq:Their was way too much food that I couldn't resist. Len, thanks again for the wonderful night and your hospitality. :2thumbs:

G-Man
12-04-2011, 07:14 AM
I echo the above comments. We had a great time last night. Thanks Vanessa and Len for opening your home. Thanks to everyone for showing up and spending time. It was great to see everyone again.

Great people, great times, great food. :doorag:

2NFrnt
12-04-2011, 09:27 AM
:agree: with what everyone else said. Len, Vanessa we really appreciate all you do for us and the great friendship we have with you and all the other members of the MOGANG. :thumbup:

Sam

pitbull
12-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks guys it always makes my day to get to be with you guys, so many warm faces, and great smiles, I'm so happy to be counted among your numbers! Merry Christmass to you all! You made my Christmass a lot better because of each of you. Thank you!

ThreeFeet
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM
All have said about what I would and then some. Can't THANK YOU enough for the goodies and the best food in MO!!!!:bowdown: you da best!!! Ate too much!!! haven't eaten yet and it's after 7 PM!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! AND THANK YOU!!!!!! Great time with all. The Mo GANG rocks!!!:cheers::yes::firstplace::2thumbs: ( think this needs some more smiles??) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A SUPER HAPPY NEW YEAR in case I don't get to see ya'll anytime soon.

SteveMac
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Alas. I was not able to attend. Domestic duty called.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

SpyderLady
12-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Ditto, the party and company was great. Thank u Len and Vanessa. Merry Christmas to all

BumbleBee
12-05-2011, 05:30 AM
Thank-you Len and Vanessa for all you do and the goodies.
Had a good time. Was really good to see everyone who attended :D

Merry Christmas to all of you!

No one rode their bikes this year, we had nasty drizzling rain and cold.

Don and I were outside on our bikes on Sunday for hours, we were in the Christmas Parade, was a cold one again this year :yikes:

pitbull
12-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Thanks everyone, you all are the best!