PDA

View Full Version : Hey, So. Nevada riders

swspyder
11-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Bought my RT in the spring of 2010,but I only recently.found this site and became a member this week.I don't know how many NV riders are out there since I am not yet familiar with the user names.Is anyone interested in some rides ? I have normally ridden alone,but Spyder riders seem to be a good group.My cross streets in Henderson are Stephanie & Paseo Verde.

ARtraveler
11-18-2011, 12:39 PM
:welcome: I'm not from there, but you will be hearing from some locals. You have some very nice places to ride so I can guess it will not be to difficult to find riders to share the fun.

I like going over the hump to Pahrump and Death Valley, to Red Rock State Park, and specially the ride to Utah and Zion Park. It is neat to see how the rock colors transition from the Nevada brown to the Utah red. I will bet (pun intended) you know 100 other great rides.

Enjoy your :spyder2: and getting to know the people on SL.

SpyderRyder
11-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Hello Swspyder and welcome.:welcome: There are a few of us here in and around Las Vegas. We are located NW of Las Vegas, but enjoy getting out when we can. It would be fun to get together for a ride now and then. :ohyea: We also have an RT, so let us know and we can go for some rides.:2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
11-18-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm moving to Las Vegas and should be in my new house by the end of the year. I rode my Spyder out there last month and left it with friends in Henderson. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

ronrico
11-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I live in North Las Vegas and have and RT also. Would enjoy going for a ride. My best days are thursday and friday and any evening. In fact my wife and I went to Mt Charleston today. Any time your up for a ride please let me know.

Arr MiHardies
11-19-2011, 02:14 AM
Im in henderson near Horizon and Horizon Ridge. Riding an RT. definitely want to get an actual spyder owners chapter here.

sandrunr1
11-19-2011, 09:06 AM
My wife and I both have :spyder2::spyder2:s. She has an SM and I have a SE. Bad thing is we live in Pahrump but we go to MT. Charleston often when not on the 2 wheelers.We will meet. PHIL

Arr MiHardies
11-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Passed a Yellow RS down at gibson & 215 today. I was on my silver RT. Might that have been anyone here?