PDA

View Full Version : Winter

Dragonrider
11-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Well, she's topped off, stabil added, plugged in to the trickle charger, and fully covered in the back of the garage. Might see a warm-up or two, if we see decent weather in February or March… otherwise, see youse in April or May, when the moss starts to wilt...

ThreeFeet
11-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I've had mine pluged in to the tender. BUT not ready to put her up yet only thing holding me back was the threat of 50 mph winds!!!:yikes: the 30's are bad enough. The temp is down again BUT will take her out in AM just gotta wear heavier clothing. Gona be in the 30 deg range till later PM. THEN back to garage. When the snow flies will have to put her up tho. the Nanny goes balistic:p when I goose it in snow!!!:yikes: THAT piece of hard or soft ware does NOT LIKE spinning tires!!! Spoils all my fun!:gaah:

fastfraser
11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Not far behind you ! Got out today but she's going below freezing next couple of days with some wet stuff on its way .:sour:

kinggeek
11-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I refuse to put mine up formthe winter!

There will be ryding if there is no snow on the ground, no matter what the temperature is!:yes:

Marker
11-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Mine is hibernating in dealer storage :yikes: I wish we could ride all year but we cannot:banghead:

ARtraveler
11-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Mine have been down for about 3 weeks now. We have 0 degrees today and howling winds to go with it (windchill to 35 below zero). I am staying parked till March.

Oldmanzues
11-17-2011, 10:12 AM
I refuse to put mine up formthe winter!

There will be ryding if there is no snow on the ground, no matter what the temperature is!:yes:
:agree: Riding season is Jan 1 to Dec 31. Polor Bear run on 1 Jan is always fun, at least watching other people.
Oldmanzues

Macca
11-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Expecting 48 tomorrow and 52 on Saturday and mid 40's next week. I'm riding! I will put the RT away after next week. Storing at dealer.