PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new Firstgear Thermo Suit from Bajaron

Spyderjockey
11-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I just received the new FG Thermo Suit from Bajaron late this afternoon and I couldn't wait to try it out in the 34 deg. temp. It was everything that I had hoped it would be and the fit is perfect for me. I was very comfortable with only a long sleeved shirt and blue jeans on underneath. I only stand 5'4" (hence the reason for the 'jockey' part in my forum name):roflblack:. Anyway I ordered the small size and like I said it is a perfect fit for me. I also just ordered a 'small' for my wife. We waited 'til we got this one to make sure it would fit her too so we wouldn't have return charges if it didn't fit her. It fits her just right also! I love the freedom of movement this suit provides, unlike when wearing several layers. It is a lot quicker getting into and out of it compared to layers also! :thumbup: Shouldn't have procrastinated so long before I decided to buy it!:opps:

Thanks Ron for offering such a great product!!:clap: I plan on ordering more of my Spyder related needs from Bajaron, he is a great vendor and actually communicates with his customers....kind of rare these days!

arntufun
11-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Perfect timing Jim and congrats. I just got done with his new company logo I created for the cost of one oil filter and seal kit for my RS. The only issue is, he doesn't know it yet. :roflblack: :roflblack:

Yfactor
11-11-2011, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=arntufun;390069]Perfect timing Jim and congrats. I just got done with his new company logo I created for the cost of one oil filter and seal kit for my RS. The only issue is, he doesn't know it yet. :roflblack: :roflblack:

36705[/QUOTE

Bet he does now! :roflblack: :roflblack:

Spyderjockey
11-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Congrats right back to you Randy!!:thumbup: Oh and nice job:clap:!!

BajaRon
11-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I just received the new FG Thermo Suit from Bajaron late this afternoon and I couldn't wait to try it out in the 34 deg. temp. It was everything that I had hoped it would be and the fit is perfect for me. I was very comfortable with only a long sleeved shirt and blue jeans on underneath. I only stand 5'4" (hence the reason for the 'jockey' part in my forum name):roflblack:. Anyway I ordered the small size and like I said it is a perfect fit for me. I also just ordered a 'small' for my wife. We waited 'til we got this one to make sure it would fit her too so we wouldn't have return charges if it didn't fit her. It fits her just right also! I love the freedom of movement this suit provides, unlike when wearing several layers. It is a lot quicker getting into and out of it compared to layers also! :thumbup: Shouldn't have procrastinated so long before I decided to buy it!:opps:

Thanks Ron for offering such a great product!!:clap: I plan on ordering more of my Spyder related needs from Bajaron, he is a great vendor and actually communicates with his customers....kind of rare these days!

Awesome! Glad you like the suit. Everyone seems to love the Thermo.

Now what is this I hear about owing a filter set for an RS to someone??? :dontknow:

Blue Star
11-12-2011, 12:43 AM
when I leave it at home. Went to work, and it was a nice dry, and reasonably cool day. When it was time to go home it was raining and colder.

Not only does the suit keep you warm, but also dry. Best riding suit I have ever owned. I highly recommend you buy the First Gear, and BajaRon to buy from.

arntufun
11-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Awesome! Glad you like the suit. Everyone seems to love the Thermo.

Now what is this I hear about owing a filter set for an RS to someone??? :dontknow:

Don't act like you didn't see my post. :roflblack: Nice try though ! :clap:

CyncySpyder
11-12-2011, 09:55 AM

Bob Denman
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Jockey,
I'll bet you can't wait for some decent riding weather now to give it a good test... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_14.gif

murphybrown
11-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Our HS boys are working their way to State playoffs...last Friday...2 inches of snow and snowing hard....I just grinned and watched all those other fans jumping around trying to stay warm...whining, complaining, drinking coffee and hot choc (they must have forgotten what goes in must come out...LOL) by the bucket load and there I was ahhhhhh toasty warm!!!! This definitely is a multi use suit...wonder how it will do snowmobile riding?...will give it a whirl WHEN I am done ryding Ms Spyder for the season (today was 51...windy+..snow all around..but me and Ms Spyder just had to GO!!!) Thanks to the "suit" ryding in comfort!!!:yes:

Blue Star
11-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Our HS boys are working their way to State playoffs...last Friday...2 inches of snow and snowing hard....I just grinned and watched all those other fans jumping around trying to stay warm...whining, complaining, drinking coffee and hot choc (they must have forgotten what goes in must come out...LOL) by the bucket load and there I was ahhhhhh toasty warm!!!! This definitely is a multi use suit...wonder how it will do snowmobile riding?...will give it a whirl WHEN I am done ryding Ms Spyder for the season (today was 51...windy+..snow all around..but me and Ms Spyder just had to GO!!!) Thanks to the "suit" ryding in comfort!!!:yes:

Last week I was not feeling to well, and no matter what I did, I would find myself shivering from being too cold. I tried the hot tea thing, but it was temporary. I put on my thermo suit, and was warm as a bug in a rug. Much better than a blanket around me.
I also found out that if you walk around and let your legs and/or arms rub together you can feel them getting warmer too.

Spyderjockey
11-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Jockey,
I'll bet you can't wait for some decent riding weather now to give it a good testhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_14.gif...

Went riding today in decent weather. Started out with the suit but it was just a little too warm for it today. Never thought I would be saying I need cold weather.......but I need cold weather http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_14.gif (not to this extreme though) to, like you say, give it a good test. We went about 150 miles today, but the temp was around 60 so I took the suit off and put another coat on. It was just too warm out for the suit. We did see a little snow on the ground though about 50 miles Northeast of home. If we don't get salted real bad in the next few days I think I'll be able to give it a good try out since it is supposed to be getting colder.

sandrunr1
11-14-2011, 09:38 PM
OK. Gettin interested. How much do these suits cost?

BajaRon
11-14-2011, 09:43 PM
OK. Gettin interested. How much do these suits cost?

$159.00 delivered to 48 US states. More to International destinations.

sandrunr1
11-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks. Still thinking.

Blue Star
11-15-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks. Still thinking.

When I bought mine I tried mine on at the store to make sure I got the right size. The store wanted $189.00 plus tax. Took four days to get to me, but ordered it on a Saturday night. While I did have to wait for it to be shipped, but for the money I saved it was more than worth it. The only problem I have is it is not cold enough to use it yet, but I know that will change. Also, it is great at keeping you dry when it rains.

Bob Denman
11-15-2011, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=Blue Star;390506]Last week I was not feeling to well, and no matter what I did, I would find myself shivering from being too cold. I tried the hot tea thing, but it was temporary. I put on my thermo suit, and was warm as a bug in a rug. Much better than a blanket around me.
QUOTE]
I think that I see your problem... You need to put Rum in your tea, pop in a movie and wait for the dark spell to pass! :D
Those Firstgear suits are back on my radar...:thumbup:

Blue Star
11-15-2011, 02:39 PM
I think that I see your problem... You need to put Rum in your tea, pop in a movie and wait for the dark spell to pass! :D
Those Firstgear suits are back on my radar...:thumbup:

That's what I did wrong. I put the tea in the rum :roflblack:

BajaRon
11-15-2011, 02:48 PM
That's what I did wrong. I put the tea in the rum :roflblack:

And probably missed the glass! :yikes:

Blue Star
11-15-2011, 08:23 PM
And probably missed the glass! :yikes:

The bottle is made out of glass :banghead:

BajaRon
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM