View Full Version : License for RT-622 railer

11-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know if you have to license the RT-622 trailer in Arizona. I'm buying one from a rider in Oregon and up there they don't require a license.

11-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Ask your DMV

11-10-2011, 03:21 PM
I spent over an hour with DMV and they didn't know how to license the Spyder.

11-10-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm told by a former resident that trailers are required to be tagged in Arizona.

11-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Yes, you will have to register the trailer. But, it's a onetime fee and you get a permanent tag. Similar to a boat trailer.

DMV are idiots; they should know that if a MC indorsement is required to ride it in the state of AZ then you register it just like any other MC.