PDA

View Full Version : Mogang

pitbull
11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Hey Mogang......... Wanted to say thank you to all who came out and all who in the past have. Spyderfest is made possible by you and for you. Always humbled and honored to be part of your group, thanks for being who each and everyone of you are! Lee, lamont, Steve,Joe, don, Bridget, Lilly, Linda Jim, Linda and John, Connie, Jeff Brenda, brenda,gary and Peggy,Brenda, Sam and carol, Gene, sharon you and so many more are my rock! Molee your as steady as they get, Steve your awesome and a breath of fresh air. Bridget your always so welcoming and sweet. Don your leadership and smile makes the all the diffrence. Joe you've been my older much better looking brother. Sam your friendship and words of encouragement have meant more than you know. Lamont, i'm sure you have had to have gotten tired of endless phone calls and giving out all the free advice and guidence, Gary and Peggy your just freaking rock stars! Jim, what can say besides thank you you both have been so amazing. Linda ahhh Linda...... You moooove me. I get to be a small part of your lives and for that I thank you.......... To spyderfest and beyond!!!!

Mo Lee
11-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Ok Thanks, now let's get to work Spyderfest is just over 5 months away.:yikes::ohyea::yes::yes::cheers:

GloryRyders
11-09-2011, 06:59 AM
What else do we have to do through the winter months when we can't ryde :dontknow:. Thanks for the kind words:D but then I agree with MoLee.......time to get to work. There is a bunch of folks comming who will be looking for us to outdo last year!:gaah:

SteveMac
11-09-2011, 08:36 AM
In the infamous word of one of my heroes, Al Bundy,,, "Let's Rock!" Five months will pass before we know it and we have LOTS of friends coming over for dinner!!!!! Work time yes.

GloryRyders
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Hey MoGang............I finally got all of you who gave me your e-mail address added into my address book, so I'm praying that I got them right:pray:. Also, I got my notes organized and sent to all of you. If you don't get them, send me an e-mail or a PM and let me know. I will get whatever corrected and resent to you. It will soon be time to party:2thumbs: but now it's time to get to work:gaah:

SteveMac
11-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Got mine Jim.
Thanks!!

ThreeFeet
11-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey MoGang............I finally got all of you who gave me your e-mail address added into my address book, so I'm praying that I got them right:pray:. Also, I got my notes organized and sent to all of you. If you don't get them, send me an e-mail or a PM and let me know. I will get whatever corrected and resent to you. It will soon be time to party:2thumbs: but now it's time to get to work:gaah: Got mine but can't get it to open. seems a normal thing for me!!! Attatchments are my down fall!!!:banghead: I get em and they won't give back!!!:mad:

pitbull
11-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Didn't mean to leave out Fire Joe, and Mary and Edd and James and Ashly, you all are rock stars, and have greatly enhanced the whole spyder experience for me....Thank you just don't seem like a enough for all of the love and support you ALL have given!