PDA

View Full Version : Join the Minnesota SoyderLovers Group

Paula(Butch2025)
11-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Join the new Minnesota SpyderLovers Group, (click on Community, Groups, then look for us) it's a great spot that Lamont created for groups to post their rides, meetings and other communications that can go out to everyone in the group at one time.

In the future this is where we will post our all our ride information. Pretty good idea, thanks Lamont!
--Paula

Lamonster
11-07-2011, 09:36 AM
:thumbup:

The layout is a little more like Facebook but I think it will work better to form smaller riding groups. :doorag:

eagle
01-24-2012, 06:30 PM
so how do i go about joining? would like more new adventures this.

SpyderAnn01
01-24-2012, 10:30 PM
I believe that you click on the Community tab and then on Groups. Good luck and enjoy the Minnesota group.

Paula(Butch2025)
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
so how do i go about joining? would like more new adventures this.

Great to have another Minnesota SpyderLover. Last year I worked with our dealer in Mora, Caswell Cycle, to put together some rides and gatherings, and a few of us got together spur of the moment for some nice day long rides. Keep an eye on the Minnesota forum and the Minnesota SpyderLovers Group in the community section here for future meets and ride news.

Have you signed up for Spyderfest in Cuba, MO or the Owners Event in Durango, CO yet? Butch and I are all booked for both gatherings it would be great to meet up with you at these too.
--Paula

eagle
01-25-2012, 07:10 PM
i have indeed signed up for both events. i have a family reunion in the black hills sd. june 17 to20, but will have to leave early so as to get to durango wed. evening. see you in cuba.