PDA

View Full Version : Good Dealer Feedback

captblack
11-05-2011, 07:29 AM
I see a lot of negative feedback here about dealers and a lack of good customer service. I have a positive report to bring a bit of fresh air to the topic.

I had my 600 mi service yesterday at Jacksonville Powersports (FL) and I couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone was outgoing and ready to help me. Service was professional and took a minimum of time. They even took care of a couple of small recalls that had not been done yet.

I think my decision to buy my Spyder there was a good one and I look forward to a long and satisfactory relationship with them. :clap:

SteveMac
11-05-2011, 07:53 AM
Nice to hear good news. Glad they took care of you!!

sealfloorboards
11-05-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm always looking for highly recommended Spyder Dealers to become Seal FloorBoard Dealers. Who have you guys found to be really "Stand-up" dealer? Any names would be appreciated.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FlorBoards

Lamonster
11-05-2011, 09:50 AM
I've had good service from these guys :doorag::thumbup:

Cowtown USA in Cuba MO
East Tennessee ATV in Elizabethton TN
Burt's Mega Mall in Covina California

ARtraveler
11-05-2011, 03:59 PM
There was a thread about a month or so ago that asked us to recommend good dealers. It ended up being a state by state listing--you might try a search to go back and check out the ones people have been recommending.

MouthPiece
11-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Seminole Power Sports in Sanford, Florida, gets my nod.

Chris

smurfette
11-05-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm always looking for highly recommended Spyder Dealers to become Seal FloorBoard Dealers. Who have you guys found to be really "Stand-up" dealer? Any names would be appreciated.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FlorBoards
I've always had very good service at 3a Motorsports in North Chelmsford MA.:thumbup:

Rockytime
11-05-2011, 10:32 PM
RPM Motor Sports, Lakewood, CO. Absolutely outstanding. They understand customer service.

Mr. White
11-05-2011, 10:35 PM
South Texas Suzuki, Lytle, TX. Good folks.

3pod
11-06-2011, 07:09 AM
My vote goes to Jim Potts Motor Group in Woodstock, Illinois. They are very up to the minute in tech and fair priced. Never a "dog & pony" show but honest and straightfoward in dealing with customers. :thumbup:

bnme
11-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Honda East in Maumee (Toledo), Ohio always treats me well and has a mechanic trained on spyders, and i'm told the only person to work on them. I have never had any work done except the updates with over 5,000 miles on RT but I would not hesitate going there.

SpyderWolf
11-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Good to hear reports of good dealers who are doing what they should, as most of the times we only hear about the bad ones. Thanks for sharing.

sealfloorboards
11-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks guys and gals, keep em comin' I'm making a list:2thumbs:.

Ride in comfort,

Seal FloorBoards.com

Illinois Boy
11-06-2011, 10:22 AM
I would add Loves Park Motor Sports to the list of great dealers to work with. :thumbup: (Loves Park, IL)

Good staff in the front and back of the store.

ARtraveler
11-06-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?29478-Spyderlovers-recommended-Service-Centers&highlight=recommended+dealers

Here is the thread with the recommended dealer listing

sealfloorboards
11-06-2011, 11:26 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?29478-Spyderlovers-recommended-Service-Centers&highlight=recommended+dealers

Thanks so much for the posting. It's a treasure chest of info. I'm sure there have been many updates since then. Love hearing th same thing over and over. Keep em comming.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards.com

Legion110Rider
11-07-2011, 12:38 AM
I now have 400 miles. thanks.

I see a lot of negative feedback here about dealers and a lack of good customer service. I have a positive report to bring a bit of fresh air to the topic.

I had my 600 mi service yesterday at Jacksonville Powersports (FL) and I couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone was outgoing and ready to help me. Service was professional and took a minimum of time. They even took care of a couple of small recalls that had not been done yet.

I think my decision to buy my Spyder there was a good one and I look forward to a long and satisfactory relationship with them. :clap:

DGXspyder
11-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Brothers Powersports in Bremerton, Wa. Great for all bikes ans spyders great service prices,
and they love us millitary

Saluda
11-08-2011, 05:38 AM
Dasilva brothers, one in Hampstead and the other in Moultonboro, New Hampshire. Great guys you can trust.

stillriding
11-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Honda East in Maumee (Toledo), Ohio always treats me well and has a mechanic trained on spyders, and i'm told the only person to work on them. I have never had any work done except the updates with over 5,000 miles on RT but I would not hesitate going there.

Great service!

sealfloorboards
11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm working on an updated list and should have it completed in a couple of days. About 40 new ones and a couple of new states......Az, Co. and Ky.

Keep en comin'

John
Seal FloorBoards

Chick
11-08-2011, 02:32 PM

I had the same great experience with my 3000 mile service at Town and Country in Cement City, Michigan. Great service and nice people!!!! :yes:

kread13
11-08-2011, 03:13 PM
KENT POWERSPORTS IN SELMA, TX JUST NORTH OF SAN ANTONIO. GOOD SERVICE AND EVERYONE MOST HELPFUL.

sealfloorboards
11-11-2011, 01:15 PM

Hi Gang,

This is an updated list of 4* Dealers that you have sent me. These are in addition to the one's on the list that akaspyderman posted. You will find a couple of new States added to the list:

CO. RPM MOTOR SPORTS, LAKEWOOD, CO.
FL. SMEINOLE POWERSPORTS, SANFORT, FL.
JACKSONVILLE POWERSPORTS, JACKSONVILLE, FL.
CENTRAL FLORIDA POWER SPORTS, KISSIMMEE, FL.
GA. EXTREME PROPULSION, CARTERSVILLE, GA.
MOUNTAIN MOTORSPORTS, CONYERS, GA.
IL. JIM POTTS MOTOR GROUP, WOODSTOCK, IL.
LOVES PARK MOTORSPORTS, MACHESNAY PARK, IL.
IN. FLATOUT POWERSPORTS, MARTINSVILLE, IN.
KY. PADUCHA POWERSPORTS, PADUCHA, KY.
PEASANT VALLEY MARINE AND POWERSPORTS, FLORENCE, KY.
MA. ROUTE 3A MOTORSPORTS, NORTH CHELMSFORD, MA.
MT. JESCO MARINE AND POWER PORTS, KALISPELL, MT.
OH. HONDA EAST TOLEDO, MAUMEE (TOLEDO), OH.
JOHNNY K'S POWERSPORTS, NILES, OH.
SC. POWERSPORTS OF GREENVILLE, GREENVILLE, SC.
TN. ALCOA GOOD TIMES, LOUISFVILLE, TN.
YAHAMA OF WILLTON, WIINGTON, TN.
TX. BRADFORDS MARINE, TEXARKANA, TX
WA. THE BROTHERS POWERSPORTS, BREMERTON, WA.
WI. ROB'S PERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS, JACKSON CREEK, WI.
VETESNIK MAD CITY POWER SPORTS, DeFOREST, WI.

Hope some of you find this information useful. I do!. As for me, that's about all I know today except......

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards.com

sealfloorboards
11-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi Gang,

This is an updated list of 4* Dealers that you have sent me. These are in addition to the one's on the list that akaspyderman posted. You will find a couple of new States added to the list:

CO. RPM MOTOR SPORTS, LAKEWOOD, CO.
FL. SMEINOLE POWERSPORTS, SANFORT, FL.
JACKSONVILLE POWERSPORTS, JACKSONVILLE, FL.
CENTRAL FLORIDA POWER SPORTS, KISSIMMEE, FL.
GA. EXTREME PROPULSION, CARTERSVILLE, GA.
MOUNTAIN MOTORSPORTS, CONYERS, GA.
IL. JIM POTTS MOTOR GROUP, WOODSTOCK, IL.
LOVES PARK MOTORSPORTS, MACHESNAY PARK, IL.
IN. FLATOUT POWERSPORTS, MARTINSVILLE, IN.
KY. PADUCHA POWERSPORTS, PADUCHA, KY.
PEASANT VALLEY MARINE AND POWERSPORTS, FLORENCE, KY.
MA. ROUTE 3A MOTORSPORTS, NORTH CHELMSFORD, MA.
MT. JESCO MARINE AND POWER PORTS, KALISPELL, MT.
OH. HONDA EAST TOLEDO, MAUMEE (TOLEDO), OH.
JOHNNY K'S POWERSPORTS, NILES, OH.
SC. POWERSPORTS OF GREENVILLE, GREENVILLE, SC.
TN. ALCOA GOOD TIMES, LOUISFVILLE, TN.
YAHAMA OF WILLTON, WIINGTON, TN.
TX. BRADFORDS MARINE, TEXARKANA, TX
WA. THE BROTHERS POWERSPORTS, BREMERTON, WA.
WI. ROB'S PERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS, JACKSON CREEK, WI.
VETESNIK MAD CITY POWER SPORTS, DeFOREST, WI.

Hope some of you find this information useful. I do!. As for me, that's about all I know today except......

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards.com

After all the feedback on who's a really good Dealer, it's hard to believe noone has responded to this updated list.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards