PDA

View Full Version : Doin whats right.

sandrunr1
11-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Friends in Spokane have two :spyder2::spyder2:s.. She still rydes hers to work at 5:00 AM. She went out the other morning and opened the garage door and floated to the curb on ice. She decided to drive 4x instead.
I decided we would put our :spyder2::spyder2:s away for the winter. Put them up at noon, closed garage, looked at the weather and reopened garage and took out of storage. It was 65 and gettin warmer. Ill wait till it is below 0, then put them away. I really love these things. Just put the mirror extensions on. What a difference. I should have done it sooner.

ARtraveler
11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
That is the problem when you have peek a boo weather. One day to dangerous to ride, then the weather completely changes. We have had some snow and blizzards in our area--but Anchorage has not been hit hard yet. A couple inches of snow. I live rural, so my road has about 3 blocks of snow and ice cover before I could get to safe pavement.

It looks like I have my spyder and vulcan parked for the winter.

Ride as much as you can--but ride safe.

chickridin
11-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Friends in Spokane have two :spyder2::spyder2:s.. She still rydes hers to work at 5:00 AM. She went out the other morning and opened the garage door and floated to the curb on ice. She decided to drive 4x instead.
I decided we would put our :spyder2::spyder2:s away for the winter. Put them up at noon, closed garage, looked at the weather and reopened garage and took out of storage. It was 65 and gettin warmer. Ill wait till it is below 0, then put them away. I really love these things. Just put the mirror extensions on. What a difference. I should have done it sooner.

Just when you think mother nature has done you in for the season........we ride again! :yes:

Can I ask which mirror extensions you used, and, do you like them?

sandrunr1
11-04-2011, 07:37 PM
I installed the ones from ESIcycle products and love them. Made all in back visable.

partzman
11-06-2011, 01:05 AM
I love my mirror extensions, one of the best mods. I took my my first ride in 30 degree weather last week. Dressed right it its still a fun ride. Think I'll
ride all winter on the nice days.