PDA

View Full Version : Urbanna Oyster Festival

1551retired
11-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Wife and I are ryding our RTS to the Oyster Festival tomorrow. Will anyone else be ryding their Spyder?

SpyderDon
11-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Did I see you in Saluda? My wife and I rode in the parade as part of Post 82, Legion Riders. Sorry we didn't cross paths.

1551retired
12-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Did I see you in Saluda? My wife and I rode in the parade as part of Post 82, Legion Riders. Sorry we didn't cross paths.

Yes, that was us. We went into Urbanna on the east side, parked in a field, and crossed the bridge to get into town. Much to crowded. If we go next year it will be on a Friday.

SpyderDon
12-05-2011, 11:29 AM
It was our first Oyster Festival parade in about 8 years, and it has indeed grown. Being in the parade has advantages, we got to park up close.
we did the Warsaw Christmas Parade yesterday, a nice small town affair. We were given the honor of leading the parade several of the bikes had full sized flags and "Unkle Sam" joined us. Good clean fun.
Sorry we didn't get together, maybe next year. The Legion Riders I belong to is very small but active. We ride just about every weekend, there is always something going on.