PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Spyderriders Going to Spyderfest

YumaJim
11-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Anyone in Arizona looking at attending the Spyderfest in Cuba, Mo this Spring? I'm in Yuma and the wife and I would like to ride with others thinking of heading over.

M109Dreamer
11-03-2011, 11:32 PM
I am trying to get the wife to commit to it. Would love for a group of us to ride up together if we make it this year. Will keep you posted as we get closer.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

sandrunr1
11-04-2011, 12:29 AM
We live in Las Vegas and are hoping to attend this year. Weather last year made us change plans in route and we went to Sedona instead. We could plan trip to meet up somewhere but we do travel during the day and motel/hotel it on the way.

srarndt
11-04-2011, 01:23 AM
I am trying to get the wife to commit to it. Would love for a group of us to ride up together if we make it this year. Will keep you posted as we get closer.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, exactly what he said! :D Let's keep in touch!

Lamonster
11-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Anyone in Arizona looking at attending the Spyderfest in Cuba, Mo this Spring? I'm in Yuma and the wife and I would like to ride with others thinking of heading over.:welcome:
It would be a nice run from Yuma. Hope you can make it. :doorag:

M109Dreamer
11-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeah, exactly what he said! :D Let's keep in touch!

My in-laws live in Sierra Vista, we should link up when we are down your way and get in a ride down your way.

ronv
11-05-2011, 02:43 PM
My wife and I are going again this year. Have reservation s at Super 8 in Cuba.

Live in Hereford. (near Sierra Vista).

Not sure what route we will be taking. Last year went over to Alamagordo then north on 54 into KS then over to Cuba. Nice ride, but kinda desolate in a couple of places. Still in the planning stages for this year.

Ron

Desert Spyder
11-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Anyone in Arizona looking at attending the Spyderfest in Cuba, Mo this Spring? I'm in Yuma and the wife and I would like to ride with others thinking of heading over.

I know one or more Ryder's fom San Diego will be heading your way. They will take the 8 to the 10 etc. I'm taking the 40.

Bernie
12-24-2011, 03:18 PM
I will be leaving early as I plan on staying with my Mother at the Lake of the Ozarks.:sour::sour:;):doorag:;)

SpyderAnn01
12-24-2011, 09:28 PM
I will be going from Las Vegas and would like to link up with others also.

murphybrown
12-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Merry Christmas...last year I traveled the Southern route to Spyderfest...this year my plan is to go east then drop down...BUT weather will control my final decision...may end up going Southern again....if so, will see if can connect to ryde together. My style is ryde day...motel at night...and enjoy the adventure...as everyday is a NEW day to be experienced in all it's glory.:yes:

joet82
02-29-2012, 01:41 AM
As DesertSpyder said, I will be one of those Spyders passing through from San Diego, but I will be preoccupied with a Saddlesore 1000 ride from San Diego to Amarillo. Haven't found anyone willing to accompany me yet. Spydergirl, up in the SF Bay area will be passing through on the 40 with a group of Spyder Ryder of America folks as well.