PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2012 planning meeting!

pitbull
10-31-2011, 08:58 PM
It's official the first 2012 spyderfest planning meeting is this Saturday November 5th at cowtown USA in Cuba mo at 9:30 am.WOW I can't believe it's already time for the planning meetings to begin. But game on! We have a great group put together this year for the big festival, glad to be part of the event. Thanks to all who can make it out for the meeting. This will be a big meeting voting in all the lead chair members............. Ok just lost everyone :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:...... Just because your not there doesn't mean we can't vote you in:p..............:lecturef_smilie: Seems I remember a certain cow hat and revenge was vowed:gaah::gaah:

SteveMac
10-31-2011, 09:17 PM
See everyone on Saturday. I don't recall any cow hat tho,,,,, LOL.

BajaRon
10-31-2011, 09:20 PM
Exactly what is a 'Cow Hat'? I have cows and I don't know.... :dontknow:

Mo Lee
11-01-2011, 05:13 AM
It's official the first 2012 spyderfest planning meeting is this Saturday November 5th at cowtown USA in Cuba mo at 9:30 am.WOW I can't believe it's already time for the planning meetings to begin. But game on! We have a great group put together this year for the big festival, glad to be part of the event. Thanks to all who can make it out for the meeting. This will be a big meeting voting in all the lead chair members............. Ok just lost everyone :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:...... Just because your not there doesn't mean we can't vote you in:p..............:lecturef_smilie: Seems I remember a certain cow hat and revenge was vowed:gaah::gaah:
Remember I WAS NOT IN BRANSON, so I had no part in the Cow Hat!

GloryRyders
11-01-2011, 06:00 AM
Cow Hat.............what Cow Hat :dontknow: :opps: Oh!!...........I think that I have pictures.:roflblack: See you Saturday morning.:coffee:

GloryRyders
11-01-2011, 06:02 AM

Hey Ron...........look at the thread from the MoGang Branson ryde from October. You can see pictures of what a Cow Hat looks like :roflblack:

2NFrnt
11-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Remember I WAS NOT IN BRANSON, so I had no part in the Cow Hat!

:agree: not nice to treat Old Men badly either....

SteveMac
11-01-2011, 10:14 AM
The weather is looking pretty good for Saturday. Is everyone SpyderRyding??

pitbull
11-01-2011, 10:54 AM
LOl....only certain GUILTY partys need be fearful:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:......And Ron....you don't want to know!!!! you might end up with one!:doorag:

Bootie
11-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey the weather looks so good that I think I will jine you. If I have a vote I can prevent MO Guys from running away with the event. ~1500 mi round trip.

pitbull
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Hey the weather looks so good that I think I will jine you. If I have a vote I can prevent MO Guys from running away with the event. ~1500 mi round trip. Bruce that is a pretty serious ryde for the meeting! but Yes sir we will give you a vote and make you and maybe have to vote you in as a official Mogang member......were not limited by states lol

Paula(Butch2025)
11-01-2011, 05:53 PM
By any chance could you look into adding a ride to this railroad: Arborway TT Northwestern 15" gauge Railway in Steeleville? It looks pretty cool but is privately own...with the magic you seem to work with all your SpyderFest fun just thought I'd ask.
--Paula

SpyderLady
11-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Looking forward to the meeting. Beware Len. I heard there might be more bull items showing up lol. I do not have anything to do with it. Blame mo lee and Lilly for starting the cow theme last year!!!

spydermonkey4
11-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I plan on making the meeting sat. I have to make a trip to CowTown for my Battery tender for this winter I believe this is what it is called, not sure of the spelling. See you Sat. gang

Mo Lee
11-02-2011, 03:54 AM
Looking forward to the meeting. Beware Len. I heard there might be more bull items showing up lol. I do not have anything to do with it. Blame mo lee and Lilly for starting the cow theme last year!!!
Your memory must be failing, that's not the way I remember it at all!

SpyderLady
11-02-2011, 01:03 PM

Let me further explain..... it is NOT a Cow Hat it is a BULL Hat....:roflblack:

John and I will be riding down he has to get his parking brake fixed.....

Len it is a good thing I looked under General..... I was only looking under Missouri...... boy you sure keep me guessing :hun:

Mo Lee....... if my memory serves me correctly there was talk of a MOGang Flag with cow spots on it and I HAVE one of the scarfs with cow spots on it..... was given to me by...... let me think her name is........ LILLY........:dontknow:

SteveMac
11-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Let me further explain..... it is NOT a Cow Hat it is a BULL Hat....:roflblack:

:dontknow:

Of course it is because a cow hat would be udderly ridiculous...:roflblack:

ThreeFeet
11-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Remember I WAS NOT IN BRANSON, so I had no part in the Cow Hat! DITTO!!!

pitbull
11-02-2011, 05:34 PM
You all are funny.....NO MORE BULL/COW......Anything besides leather coats and hamburgers lol. And yes there are SEVERAL to blame on the whole COW thing lol.....I'm thinkimg mainly my dad to start.....but we will not go there online haha. And miss Linda i put in on the missouri form and the spyderfest form and the general........lol See you all saturday for election DAY.....if your not there its ok we will vote you in for something FUN!!!!!

pitbull
11-02-2011, 05:35 PM

Steve agreed.....that would be MMMMMMooooooore than I could handel.

Bootie
11-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Bruce that is a pretty serious ryde for the meeting! but Yes sir we will give you a vote and make you and maybe have to vote you in as a official Mogang member......were not limited by states lol
I would be honored to be a member of Mogang:thumbup:
I should be in Cuba by late Friday afternoon. I'll see youse guys at Cowtown at 9:30 on Saturday. I'll also get some minor maintenance (oil change) done while I am there. The round trip will be about 1600 miles. I don't want to hear any more complaints about having to ride 50 miles to a dealer for maintenance:lecturef_smilie:
:yes:Ain't retirement great:yes: Hope I don't run into snow:(

G-Man
11-03-2011, 04:07 AM
I won't be there for the first meeting. But BumbleBee will be there to watch my back. Have fun. :doorag:

Lamonster
11-03-2011, 04:56 AM

You guys are really milking this post. :D

Mo Lee
11-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Maybe we should have a Milk Moustache contest as one of the events for Spyderfest!:roflblack:

GloryRyders
11-03-2011, 07:02 AM
Maybe we should have a Milk Moustache contest as one of the events for Spyderfest!:roflblack:

Good one :roflblack:

You guys are really milking this post. :D

:roflblack:.............you're a clever fellow Lamont!

Weather permitting, we will ryde the :spyder: also on Saturday.

BumbleBee
11-04-2011, 04:44 AM
I will be there too, coming up with Mo Lee and Lily :clap:

Weather looking good, so far, 63 degrees and no rain! I will be riding :thumbup:

Don will not be there, he is taking off with Jon to the Space Camp in Alabama, Accelerated School Field trip!

pitbull
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
O gezzzz this is getting pretty DEEP....THANKS DAD for naming the dealership COWTOWN, lol I guess it works being Cuba mo was the cowtown of the midwest.....trying to change that to spydertown lol one spyderfest at a time!!!!

GeminiJane
11-04-2011, 05:43 PM
But Len, it looks like from the new picture on the Cuba, MO website, THEY may rename Cuba after Cowtown....let's wait and see:yes:

GloryRyders
11-05-2011, 05:11 AM
But Len, it looks like from the new picture on the Cuba, MO website, THEY may rename Cuba after Cowtown....let's wait and see:yes:

They will have to include Spyders in all the murals:roflblack: Now there's a thought!:p