PDA

View Full Version : MoGang Ryding Group

GloryRyders
10-31-2011, 06:28 AM
Hey MoGang, I have created the MoGang under the new Ryding Groups that was started by Lamont. Take a look under the general discussion to see how to access ryding groups and join up.:2thumbs: Since I created the group, I guess I am the owner, so any changes that you think should be made to the discripition, let me know and I will make them.:chat: Also, their is a 2012 Spyderfest group out their that Lamont started so people can join and their will be a "running" count. Currently it was at 36 people (I was number 34 to join).

Thanks Lamont, great new feature:bowdown::yes:

ThreeFeet
11-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Hey MoGang, I have created the MoGang under the new Ryding Groups that was started by Lamont. Take a look under the general discussion to see how to access ryding groups and join up.:2thumbs: Since I created the group, I guess I am the owner, so any changes that you think should be made to the discripition, let me know and I will make them.:chat: Also, their is a 2012 Spyderfest group out their that Lamont started so people can join and their will be a "running" count. Currently it was at 36 people (I was number 34 to join).

Thanks Lamont, great new feature:bowdown::yes: Did I say I was joining or was that on some other subject??? ThreeFeet.

GloryRyders
11-03-2011, 06:37 AM
:2thumbs:PM sent on how to join, don't forget to sign up for the group Spyderfest 2012 so we get a count.:yes: