PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Spyderlovers Calendar

3tracs
10-30-2011, 07:38 PM
What is the status of the next calendar? Is it going to happen? I've thoroughly enjoyed my 2011, and noticed that picture submissions should have already started... :dontknow:

Littlebadwolf
10-31-2011, 05:09 AM
I'll second that...gotta have a 20012 calendar....:yes:

Lamonster
10-31-2011, 06:12 AM
Looks like Reggy is going to start working on it when he gets back from SEMA. :doorag:

dancogan
10-31-2011, 06:14 AM
I'll second that...gotta have a 20012 calendar....:yes:

Well, you're going to have a long wait: 20012-2012=18000 YEARS! :roflblack:

reggystan
10-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi everyone, sorry i'm about a week late posting this. Actually I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention to the calendar events:D

The calendar photo submission is open and you can submit your photos to sales@TricLed.com
If you want to put your SL screen name on your photos that would greatly help. Please only submit photos that you have taken and no copyrighted pictures. Please see the release form below and submit them with your photos. Pictures should be in a .jpeg format and at least a 1mb file for best results

The link will be up by next Tuesday on the website under 2012 calendar. Photo submission will run up until Thanksgiving Nov 27 and Calendars will start shipping out the week of Dec 26th.

Last years calendar was a great way to share with others the many events and friends we made along the way not just here in the USA but also internationally. This is a fun project and a great way to look back at the years event, so let's see your best photos! Also, if you have any event date you would like published please include them with your submission.

Looking forward to another great calendar. Thanks everyone...:thumbup:

Reggy

reggystan
11-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Hello Spyderlover's. Thanks for your patience. The 2012 calendar order page is officially up. You can visit www.TricLed.com (http://www.TricLed.com) and click on the 2012 calendar link for more info. Photo submissions will run through Nov 27. So lets see those best shots! That will give us a couple of weeks to pull it all together for the design and then off to print. We are hoping to start shipping around Christmas time. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thanks everyone. :thumbup:

Lamonster
11-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Links and info is now on the front page. Hurry and get your photos in, time is running out nojoke
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/index.php

arntufun
11-09-2011, 08:17 AM
How are people supposed to sign a release form if people do not have a scanner, or in my case it's not working correctly ??? Can we print it, sign it, and then take a picture of it to send it to you ?

Bob Denman
11-09-2011, 08:22 AM
How are people supposed to sign a release form if people do not have a scanner, or in my case it's not working correctly ??? Can we print it, sign it, and then take a picture of it to send it to you ?
...Or in my case; are just too ignorant to know how to make them work? :opps:
I've got a couple of pics that probably wouldn't make the cut, but I'd like to send them anyway!

WackyDan
11-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone, sorry i'm about a week late posting this. Actually I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention to the calendar events:D

The calendar photo submission is open and you can submit your photos to sales@TricLed.com
If you want to put your SL screen name on your photos that would greatly help. Please only submit photos that you have taken and no copyrighted pictures. Please see the release form below and submit them with your photos. Pictures should be in a .jpeg format and at least a 1mb file for best results

The link will be up by next Tuesday on the website under 2012 calendar. Photo submission will run up until Thanksgiving Nov 27 and Calendars will start shipping out the week of Dec 26th.

Last years calendar was a great way to share with others the many events and friends we made along the way not just here in the USA but also internationally. This is a fun project and a great way to look back at the years event, so let's see your best photos! Also, if you have any event date you would like published please include them with your submission.

Looking forward to another great calendar. Thanks everyone...:thumbup:

Reggy

What about photos from the photographers on the Dragon and the Diamond back? Those are sold to us.

Blue Star
11-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Links and info is now on the front page. Hurry and get your photos in, time is running out nojoke
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/index.php

I just sent in my order, and the PayPal order link said I was buying a 2011 calender. I assume it just was a misprint? If not, do I get a really big discount on that calender? :D

I submitted my photo with the link posted in Lamonster's post, and it did not ask for a release form. Did I do something wrong? I too do not have a scanner, but can fax a form from work.

ARtraveler
11-09-2011, 01:12 PM
What is the shipping to Alaska? I have done a rant about vendors charging extra because they ship here.

I would not be willing to pay $15.95 international rate for a $15.95 calander--that just seems wrong.

I would be happy with you shipping United States Postal Service since they ship up here also--without extra charges because we are in AK. If I get $5.95 for up to 4 calanders like others in the lower 48, I would be interested.

Let me know what your shipping rate would be for me. Thank you in advance.

reggystan
11-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Going to Alaska is $5.95 up to 4 calendars :thumbup:

All the mailing will go flat rate envelope and price is what's posted at USPS plus about $1 extra for the handling and processing.

What is the shipping to Alaska? I have done a rant about vendors charging extra because they ship here.

I would not be willing to pay $15.95 international rate for a $15.95 calander--that just seems wrong.

I would be happy with you shipping United States Postal Service since they ship up here also--without extra charges because we are in AK. If I get $5.95 for up to 4 calanders like others in the lower 48, I would be interested.

Let me know what your shipping rate would be for me. Thank you in advance.

reggystan
11-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Sticky one....but if you purchase it I assume it is yours. As long as it does not have any company logo on it and you send in the release you should be ok.

Thanks
RT

What about photos from the photographers on the Dragon and the Diamond back? Those are sold to us.

reggystan
11-09-2011, 03:13 PM
All photos sent will get published as long as the resolution is over 1mb. This is our calendar and the more pictures the merrier :yes:

As for sending the release you can scan and email or also send a manual fax to 954-320-4942.

Thanks
RT

...Or in my case; are just too ignorant to know how to make them work? :opps:
I've got a couple of pics that probably wouldn't make the cut, but I'd like to send them anyway!

reggystan
11-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Creative! As long as its legible, send it! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Thank you for the quick reply--I will be ordering at least 2 of the calanders.

reggystan
11-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Here is the release form again and you can send it via fax to 954-320-4942 Thank you..

I submitted my photo with the link posted in Lamonster's post, and it did not ask for a release form. Did I do something wrong? I too do not have a scanner, but can fax a form from work.[/QUOTE]

reggystan
11-10-2011, 12:14 AM
For those who did not get to see the 2011 calendar I have uploaded a .pdf file on the site. Simply go to the calendar order page and click on the calendar to download and view. Thanks...RT

www.TricLed.com

(http://www.TricLed.com)

SKL2002
11-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Pictures submitted!!

3tracs
11-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Don't forget to get yours emailed in to Reggy before it's too late! :lecturef_smilie:

Blue Star
11-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Here is the release form again and you can send it via fax to 954-320-4942 Thank you..

Faxed in my release form today.

Yazz
11-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Pictures submitted, consent form faxed, calendars ordered.

Can't wait to see them :yes: :2excited:

Thanks Reggy for a high quality product!

Spydeb
11-15-2011, 09:21 PM
DONE! Email sent... too cool!:yes:

flamingobabe
11-16-2011, 11:51 AM
calendar ordered and photos sent.....thanks reggy for all your hard work.....

reggystan
11-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Lots of great pictures for the new year already. Thanks to all who have submitted them

11 days left to submit your photos.........:yikes:

Get them in if you haven't done so...Thanks

RT

reggystan
11-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Spyderlovers, we are counting down, please don't make me stay up all night on the 27th :yikes: Submit your photos:thumbup: LOL

Thanks
RT

tofriendscreek
11-18-2011, 11:00 AM
2 less shopping days till Christmas.

I'm sitting here at my desk and am assigning transportation project review dates. I look to my keft at my Spyderlovers calendar for end of Novenber days and dates when what to my wondering eyes doesn't appear? There is no November 29th or 30th on the calendar. :hun:

ARtraveler
11-18-2011, 12:41 PM
I ordered two. Looking forward to getting them.

dilyles
11-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Pictures and form sent... this is my first Sypderlovers calendar. I'm excited!!!:yes:

arntufun
11-18-2011, 02:40 PM

I'm sitting here at my desk and am assigning transportation project review dates. I look to my keft at my Spyderlovers calendar for end of Novenber days and dates when what to my wondering eyes doesn't appear? There is no November 29th or 30th on the calendar. :hun:

I would demand your money back !!! That calendar was no good right from the factory. :roflblack::roflblack:

reggystan
11-18-2011, 03:26 PM
You win the prize! I was waiting to see who would catch that. Not sure what happen there. Good thing that designer is no longer working here! Look at it this way, you get 2 free days! :yes:

Blue Star
11-18-2011, 09:14 PM

O boy, Christmas is coming sooner :clap::clap:

reggystan
11-21-2011, 11:56 PM
6 days left to be included in the 2012 Spyderlovers calendar.... Thanks to all who have submitted their photos.

Don't get left out...

reggystan
11-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Hello Spyderlovers, a friendly reminder and last call for photo submissions for the 2012 Calendar. We will pretty much be wrapping it up tomorrow morning so if you have any pictures you would like to submit please do so asap. We will be working on it for the next couple of weeks putting together a new design and layout.

Thanks again to all who participated and were looking forward to another great calendar :thumbup:

RT

reggystan
11-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks to all who submitted photos this year. It's going to be another great calendar from what we've received. Now that were busy doing the layout I need to ask you guys to please place your order so we know exactly how many to print up. :pray: These will be professionally printed on press and not a digital copy. Part of the proceeds will go back to supporting this site so we need your help. As of now we don't have enough orders to pay for the calendar. We have great vendor support also this year and they have made it possible for us to get going on this project.

Please place your orders by Dec 16.

Thanks Spyderlover's
RT

mowin
11-29-2011, 05:00 PM

:yikes:WHAT!!!! I dont get to have a birthday this yr????

Wait does this mean I stay the same age? If so I'm ok with it as long as I still get my gifts:roflblack:

Wheeler~
11-29-2011, 06:40 PM
I'll be ordering one!

Blue Star
11-29-2011, 08:25 PM
:yikes:WHAT!!!! I dont get to have a birthday this yr????

Wait does this mean I stay the same age? If so I'm ok with it as long as I still get my gifts:roflblack:

Happy Un-Birthday

Spydeb
11-29-2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks to all who submitted photos this year. It's going to be another great calendar from what we've received. Now that were busy doing the layout I need to ask you guys to please place your order so we know exactly how many to print up. :pray: These will be professionally printed on press and not a digital copy. Part of the proceeds will go back to supporting this site so we need your help. As of now we don't have enough orders to pay for the calendar. We have great vendor support also this year and they have made it possible for us to get going on this project.

Thanks Spyderlover's
RT

:2excited:Thank you for the reminder, I got mine ordered!

mowin
11-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Happy Un-Birthday

Thanks I allready feel younger:yes::yes:

WingmanRT
11-30-2011, 02:07 AM

Thanks Spyderlover's
RT

Mark me down for one

G-Man
11-30-2011, 05:03 AM
I'll buy one also. :doorag:

reggystan
12-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Spyderlovers, can you guys send me event dates that are confirmed you would like published in the 2012 Calendar. Minus your bday please :D:roflblack:

Thanks
RT

SteveMac
12-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Spyderlovers, can you guys send me event dates that are confirmed you would like published in the 2012 Calendar. Minus your bday please :D:roflblack:

Thanks
RT

SpyderFest in Cuba MO April 25-29 2012 !!!

Thanks Reggy!

flamingobabe
12-05-2011, 12:30 PM

Thanks
RT

'Gatherin' of the Fools' March 30, 31 & April 1, 2012 Friendswood, Texas

Wheeler~
12-05-2011, 12:34 PM
'Gatherin' of the Fools' March 30, 31 & April 1, 2012 Friendswood, Texas

For real ????????? :dontknow:

flamingobabe
12-05-2011, 01:57 PM
For real ????????? :dontknow:

please explain what you mean......this will be the 15th year....it is a gatherin' of friends...who ride....started out as a Valkyrie event...now it is a motorcycle event.....last year about 170 people 17 states 2 Canadians...this year 1 from Norway....wanta come over and have fun?

Wheeler~
12-05-2011, 02:01 PM
please explain what you mean......this will be the 15th year....it is a gatherin' of friends...who ride....started out as a Valkyrie event...now it is a motorcycle event.....last year about 170 people 17 states 2 Canadians...this year 1 from Norway....wanta come over and have fun?

Just confused as to what makes you, "Fools", that's all! Sounds like a good time!

SteveMac
12-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Just confused as to what makes you, "Fools", that's all! Sounds like a good time!

April Fools Day Wheeler.,,
Seriously, you GOTTA quit hanging out with Forrest. LOL!!

Wheeler~
12-05-2011, 03:55 PM
April Fools Day Wheeler.,,
Seriously, you GOTTA quit hanging out with Forrest. LOL!!

Duh, now that makes perfect sense! Ya' really think Forrest might be my problem? :dontknow: That thought is scary! :roflblack:

SteveMac
12-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Duh, now that makes perfect sense! Ya' really think Forrest might be my problem? :dontknow: That thought is scary! :roflblack:

Ah what the heck lets blame it on him since he isn't here,, LOL!

reggystan
12-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Hello Spyderlovers. Well after 2 weeks I still have a few strands of hair left on my head but the calendar is finished and will be on Press on Monday. We have more pictures than last year and the submissions was awesome! Thank you to all who submitted their photos and also all the Vendors who help make this possible.

If you have not ordered your calendars this is the time to do it, we are printing a limited qty over.

Anyway here is a sneak peak of the front cover. Enjoy...:thumbup:

joe schmoe
12-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Hello Spyderlovers. Well after 2 weeks I still have a few strands of hair left on my head but the calendar is finished and will be on Press on Monday. We have more pictures than last year and the submissions was awesome! Thank you to all who submitted their photos and also all the Vendors who help make this possible.

If you have not ordered your calendars this is the time to do it, we are printing a limited qty over.

Anyway here is a sneak peak of the front cover. Enjoy...:thumbup:

Do you have a link to the order page??? Need one for the wifey as a Christmas present even if it's late!!

zrc
12-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Aye that, I am down to order one!

reggystan
12-16-2011, 01:51 PM
The order link is on the Spyderlovers home page, top center.

Thanks
RT

Do you have a link to the order page??? Need one for the wifey as a Christmas present even if it's late!!

Arr MiHardies
12-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Don't procrastinate. There's plenty of time to do that later.

reggystan
12-16-2011, 06:44 PM
:roflblack:

Thanks for the chuckle... and thank you for your order also...

[QUOTE=Mr Orange;398944]Darn I hate being a professional procrastinator. :banghead: Thanks for the reminder Reggie! :thumbup: I just placed my order for 4 calendars. :)

Lamonster
12-16-2011, 06:48 PM
The cover looks great and I know that guy :thumbup:

effgjamis
12-16-2011, 09:07 PM

Bah Hum Bug

effgjamis
12-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Ah what the heck lets blame it on him since he isn't here,, LOL!

B O O !!!!!

Yol Bolsun
12-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Don't procrastinate. There's plenty of time to do that later.

Hadn't heard this one. I like it. Thankyou.

reggystan
12-19-2011, 01:02 PM
High res proofs done and just a couple of tweaks. Everything is starting to look the same now...:shocked: :p

Here another sneak peak of some of the pages:thumbup:

Spyder#353
12-19-2011, 06:59 PM
You want know how hush hush this calender is. I haven't seen it eather. I beleave Regge wants this to be better than last year. You know last years calender was GREAT. Go Regge with your calender.:thumbup::chat:

SpyderSteve
12-19-2011, 07:41 PM
The cover looks great and I know that guy :thumbup: Me to:clap:

Blue Star
12-19-2011, 08:23 PM
High res proofs done and just a couple of tweaks. Everything is starting to look the same now...:shocked: :p

Here another sneak peak of some of the pages:thumbup:

I know the pic is small, but it looks like the white RS is upside down.

Dar
12-19-2011, 09:13 PM
:agree:

Place my order

WingmanRT
12-19-2011, 10:09 PM
:agree:

Place my order

Ordered mine online

reggystan
12-20-2011, 12:31 AM
LOL, it is upside down! It's one of those calendar you have to flip back forth each month! LOL:roflblack: JK

It is a pagination lay out and it is like an origami, doesn't make a lot of sense right now but when it's done your always like hmmm thats interesting....

I know the pic is small, but it looks like the white RS is upside down.

reggystan
12-21-2011, 07:28 PM
I was back at the shop today and hot off the press is the first mock up, being collated and in the saddle stitch machine tonight and will be done tomorrow. 1 day ahead of schedule. We put a nice aqueous gloss on each page and looks sharp!:thumbup:

Those that have pre-ordered will probably start to get shipped out on Friday so be on the look out for them next week.

Hope you all will enjoy it:ohyea:

Thanks,
RT

Spyder#353
12-23-2011, 01:48 PM
I seen the calendar and it looks great. Who is on the back page. I want to know. A very good picture to end the calender. Regge brought over my calendars last night. I was surprised to see how meat people sent in pictures. I guess they'll be in the mail sometime this year. :-):ani29::ani29:

Wheeler~
12-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Got word today from PayPal.......mine's on the way. Woo Hoo! :2thumbs:

SteveMac
12-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Got word today from PayPal.......mine's on the way. Woo Hoo! :2thumbs:

I haven't gotten word on shipping yet, but I did pre-order, so mine should be coming soon too! :ohyea:

reggystan
12-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Hello Spyderlovers...Ok so here it is the moment many of you have been waiting for:D Calendars are all done and I've given everyone the weekend off so it is just me and these boxes...

I will hopefully get all these packaged up by tomorrow and have them on the way to you all. I really have enjoyed putting this together and hope you guys will like it too. Wishing you all a blessed holiday season. Thank you for your support on the 2012 SL calendar:thumbup:

SteveMac
12-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Suwwweeett!!

reggystan
12-24-2011, 01:38 AM
Calling it a night. All calendar orders are sealed and going out tomorrow :thumbup: Be on the lookout next week.

SteveMac
12-24-2011, 10:52 AM
I received my notice of shipment this morning.

Have a great Christmas Reggy and thanks!!

tobor9
12-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Just notified that it will be here Tuesday:yes:,Thanks

SpyderGirl
12-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Looking forward to seeing it. :)

burg650
12-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Since they are on the way to you all I guess I can say the calendar is AWESOME, I was in Florida last week and met up with Reggy and I got a first look at the calendar (ok the second person to see it) and he out did himself on this one you all will not be disappointed when you get it.

On a second note Reggy is a great host, got the chance to ride his brand new RTS around town and I now know how much fun it is to ride in Florida with year round nice weather and road that are perfect no pot holes at all just smooth roads.

Also got the chance to try out this new brake pedal along with his new floorboards (perfect together) and they are awesome. The fit and finish of both are top notch and both looks like a OEM product. What I liked the most about the pedal/floorboards is the ability to leave my foot on the floorboards and use my heel for the brakes not having to move my foot just as I do on my RS, I am sure these will be a winner with all RT riders.