PDA

View Full Version : Central Arkansas Spyder ride, November 12, 2011

Chuckster
10-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Greeting Spyder riders,

Please mark your calenders for another Spyder ride on Saturday, November 12, 2011. We will meet at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock between 9 and 10 for coffee and donuts. Please make sure you are full of fuel. We will leave at 10 AM for Heber Springs where we will stop for lunch. I had originally planned to eat in Mt. View but after looking at the distance, decided to omit Mt. View and make it a shorter ride. This will also be better for the Hot Springs rider. After lunch, we will ride some of the prettiest motorcycle roads in the state and make our way back toward Little Rock.

Because of the coming of winter, this will probably be our last ride for the season. If I see a break in December, January, or February I will schedule another ride on short notice.

Hope everyone can make this ride. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Please call with any questions.

501-804-0639

Chuckster

trucknrn
10-31-2011, 05:34 AM
Count Carol and I in!

Also wouldnt a once a month get together for lunch or dinner be a good thing? even if we had to do it in a 4 wheeler? you know the birds of a feather thing!

Dick and Carol:ani29:

ArkTerry
10-31-2011, 07:25 AM
I should be there.

Farmboy
10-31-2011, 03:18 PM
I will have to see how it go's on my end... bike in shop at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock, getting that balancer for the front pully that I learned I was missing when we road last with you all. Thank you for that info. and If its cold I prob wont make it. I will know more as time nears.

SPYDERPOPS
11-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Myself and three others from Hot Springs will be there.

SPYDERPOPS
11-01-2011, 02:46 PM
I will have to see how it go's on my end... bike in shop at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock, getting that balancer for the front pully that I learned I was missing when we road last with you all. Thank you for that info. and If its cold I prob wont make it. I will know more as time nears.

How cold is cold to you? You need to grow some skin, Jerry!

Dustybell
11-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Yeah! You're coming to my "neck" of the woods! :clap:

Could you let me know your route? I'm not comfortable on the interstate just yet but I can meet up with you.

Oh, and if my daughter wants to come, is hubby allowed to tag along on his harley? :D

Or do I leave him home?!

Chuckster
11-01-2011, 10:17 PM

Hope you can make it. Enjoyed meeting you on the last ride.

Chuckster
11-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah! You're coming to my "neck" of the woods! :clap:

Could you let me know your route? I'm not comfortable on the interstate just yet but I can meet up with you.

Oh, and if my daughter wants to come, is hubby allowed to tag along on his harley? :D

Or do I leave him home?!

Bring hubby along. We'll have a great time.

trucknrn
11-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Sure glad I was able to let you know about the harmonic balancer,wonder why brp can forget items like that?,thats two I know of.

See everybody at the ride!

Dick and Carol:ani29:

ArkTerry
11-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Weather forecast (5 days out so can change of course) looks good for Saturday!

Do you have a route planned out yet Chuck?

Hope we have a good turnout!

FaranH
11-08-2011, 03:02 PM
I'll miss this one. :( Y'all have fun!!
Me and the family are headed to Fayetteville to watch the Hogs beat Tennessee and reach 9-1 on the season!:yes:

Chuckster
11-08-2011, 05:11 PM
I'll miss this one. :( Y'all have fun!!
Me and the family are headed to Fayetteville to watch the Hogs beat Tennessee and reach 9-1 on the season!:yes:

We'll miss you Faran. We will be pulling for the Hogs from the back of a Spyder.

Chuckster

Dustybell
11-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Could you please let us know your route? We can't start out with you, but am hoping to join in along the way.

Thanks.
Leslie

Chuckster
11-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Could you please let us know your route? We can't start out with you, but am hoping to join in along the way.

Thanks.
Leslie

We will be going up highway 107 from North Little Rock through Vilonia and continuing on to Highway 25 in the Quitman area. Will take highway 25 to the bypass in Heber Springs and stop for lunch at Mack's Fish House at 559 Wilburn Road.

If that isn't enough information, please give me a call at 501-804-0639 and I will give you "after lunch" details.

Hope you can make it.

Dustybell
11-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks! This is perfect. :clap: Now to get with hubby to find out when we can catch up to you.