PDA

View Full Version : Lost SpyderLover Checkin In

SpyderWolf
10-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Hello once again to all of my SpyderLover family and friends. I am hoping to be back in contact with you a lot more now that things are finally returning to a form of normalcy for me. The past 3 months or so have been filled with a lot of ups and downs, most of which were downs until the past 3 weeks. There was family illness, I was laid off from my job, and most likely a battle with depression for me. The good news is I found a new job that is even better than the one I was let go from. Even though I have to get used to working 5 days a week again, I am happy to be where I am. I probably should have ridden a whole lot more while I was unemployed, but was self consumed with the job search and didn't really feel like talking to anyone outside of those activities.

I hope to find most of you are doing well, and things are still going good with your Spyder adventures. I may not be posting as much as I once did, but I am not planning on taking off again like I did anytime soon.

Now I need to get used to the new look and feel of the site. ;)

Michael

NancysToy
10-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Nice to hear from you again at long last. You have been missed! Glad to hear things are looking up for you. :thumbup:

arntufun
10-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Glad things are looking up for you Wolf !!! :thumbup:

jvicker
10-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome back. :clap: depression is a a$$ kicker. Still fighting. Congrats

Dudley
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Glad to see you back again. At the time things have a hard time looking good, but for you it seems to have been for the good. Congratulations on your new job and may your future days be filled with adventure and joy.

Marker
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Great to here from you and I am glad that things are improving for you . Keep Smiling:D

StanTheMan
10-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Welcome back SpyderWolf. Glad to hear things are better.

Regards,
Stanley

Yol Bolsun
10-29-2011, 12:44 PM
It was good seeing you in Augusta and great seeing you back in the forums.

Neez
10-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Been hard times for a lot of folks. Congrats on the job find and good luck with it!

Sarge707
10-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Congratulations on the new job and Welcome Back!:clap:

DynamoBT
10-29-2011, 12:58 PM
Good to see you back here!! Glad you found a job!!! It's tough when your whole world gets shaken up. Glad you are feeling better. Hope you continue to do well!

SpyderWolf
10-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks everyone. It is great to see some very familiar names out here still as well. I guess I really didn't realize how much I missed all of you until just now. I am very glad to be back. :thumbup:

murphybrown
10-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Sooo glad to hear the update. WELCOME..sometimes life just plain sucks :yikes:...sound like you have definitely come out on the right side....:thumbup:

SteveMac
10-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Michael!
Welcome back. You have been missed. Glad to hear that things are finally on an upswing. Good to hear from you.

Lamonster
10-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Glad to see things are looking up for you Bro :thumbup:

Spyder Cat
10-29-2011, 01:49 PM
You've been missed. Glad you're back! :D
Good to hear you found a good job and are facing into the wind again. :clap:

Cat :doorag:

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-29-2011, 02:18 PM
:thumbup: MIKE

docdoru
10-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Let's RACE...;)

ARtraveler
10-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Welcome back and glad to hear that things are getting better for you. You have a lot of friends here. :clap:

Spyderjockey
10-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Glad you are back and that things are looking brighter for you.:thumbup: Wishing the best of luck to you with your new job!!:congrats:

spyderbirds
10-29-2011, 03:27 PM
:thumbup: glad to hear things have turned for the better.
:pray: for continued good fortune

wyliec
10-29-2011, 03:38 PM
:thumbup: Welcome back! It's good to hear when someone goes from one job to the next and that job is even better.

GA-SPYDER
10-29-2011, 04:07 PM
It was good seeing you in Augusta and great seeing you back in the forums.

+1 on that! Great to hear/see you!

Carl

tobor9
10-29-2011, 04:23 PM
:yes:Welcome back,it was great seeing you in Augusta,Ga.

Hawk Eye
10-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Welcome back:2thumbs:

Eraser
10-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Great to hear from you Michael...strange,I was thinking of you this morning as I was mucking around with some lites!:thumbup:

Raptor
10-29-2011, 05:55 PM
There he is! I was wondering about you as well. Great to hear things are turning around.

CyncySpyder
10-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Isn't it neat to see how much of an impact you can have on so many ppl :thumbup: many of whom you probably haven't even met yet :shocked:

Welcome back buddy

bruiser
10-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Gald to hear things are looking up. Depression sucks, I know...

capt.jim
10-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Welcome back Spyderwolf, yes , the depression can suck the life out of you, glad your better and back again.

flamingobabe
10-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Good for you!!!!!!new job...new everything......glad you are back....

Ga Blue Knight
10-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Can't say that I really missed ya since we just met in Augusta but I am looking forward to a great friendship and hope to ride again with you real soon! Glad that all is working out for ya.

PCBeachBum
10-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Michael, Great to have you back and every thing is getting back to normal for you and your family and :congrats: on the new job. :thumbup: Was thinking about you while filling out the warranty on my new N-R cover Saturday night. The old one, whats left of it will be used to cover my Honda outboard.

Brian

spydrluvr
10-30-2011, 02:49 AM
:congrats: on the new job! nice to have you back! :thumbup:

TicketBait
10-30-2011, 07:25 AM
Glad t o hear u r back, & hope the family illness is better.:thumbup:

Bob Denman
10-30-2011, 09:05 AM
NOt much can be added to what has been said... So just a simple :2thumbs: from me!

flamingobabe
10-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Good to hear things are looking up for you....you were missed.....

napper39
10-30-2011, 09:31 AM
good deal now keep things cool and ride like the wind when you feel bad it helps i want all my brothers and sisters doing good.:thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
10-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Welcome back and congratulations on the new job.

COOLMACHINE
10-30-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey Michael, Very glad to hear you are back and doing better. Lamont was saying the other day we have more than 7000 members now. Try to keep your head up and know, I'll be praying for you. Jerry

GadgetGuy442
10-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Great to hear that things are back on track for you! Don't underestimate the power of good friends, the wind in your face, and a positive attitude!

All the best, Bill

reggystan
10-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Welcome back Michael! Glad to hear things are looking up for you. See you at the next ride...

SpyderWolf
10-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks to all of you for the welcome backs, and especially the well wishes. I now realize it probably would have helped me more to have continued posting on here during the rough spots, as you are a great group of people that could have helped keep my spirits up as well. I don't know why I decided to check out during that time, it was just something that happened. I also should have ridden a lot more with all of the extra free time I had, but I put all that energy into finding a new job and thankfully that worked out better than I could have ever expected. I did go to Robbinsville, NC, for 4 days the week before I started my new job, and it was great stress relief ryding on those roads all day. :thumbup:

I also found time to sign up on Facebook during that period, which is something I told myself I would never do. LOL For those who may be interested, you can send a friend request at Michael Spyderwolf and I will accept it. Might come in handy if you ever want to get in touch with me within a day or two.
:cheers:

SpydherLuv
10-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome back and congrats on the new job! :clap:

JimAlpha
10-30-2011, 10:13 PM
New Job :clap: Welcome Back :2thumbs:

GloryRyders
10-31-2011, 06:45 AM
Welcome back and :congrats:on the new job. Glad you are paying into Social Security, I need my checks!:roflblack:

tofriendscreek
10-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Michael,

So good to have you back on the forum. We can all relate to your past challenges. Glad life is looking good to you again. And, yep, you were missed.

Mark

Barbwire
10-31-2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome back hope things are all moving positive now for you.:ohyea::ohyea:

SpyderWolf
11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
For those of you on Social Security, I am more than happy to be paying my fair share into the program once again. All I ask is that you try to leave a little bit for when it is supposed to be my turn to dip into it. I also am making another contribution to the tax base, as they are going to tax the little bit of severance pay I will receive at 37.9%. Can't thank them enough for that one.

MouthPiece
11-06-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm just now reading this thread. Mike it truly is great to see you back. You've been a valued member of Spyderlovers and have been missed by many. I hope to see you in Daytona at Bikeweek this coming March. I might even be up that way in S.C. when I visit my sister in Seabrook.

Chris

SpyderWolf
11-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm just now reading this thread. Mike it truly is great to see you back. You've been a valued member of Spyderlovers and have been missed by many. I hope to see you in Daytona at Bikeweek this coming March. I might even be up that way in S.C. when I visit my sister in Seabrook.

Chris

I am hoping to be able to make some events next year. With the new job I am basically starting over on everything. They gave me 2 weeks vacation, but I need to be there for 6 months first. I am now working 5 days a week, instead of the 4 I used to, so that will cut into things as well. It may sound strange, but even though I may not have as much time off as I used to it has been a long time since I was this happy with a job and I will gladly deal with it. If you do come to SC, let me know and I will see if it is possible to meet up with you.

I will be in Vernon Hills, IL, this week for business at the Scotsman Ice Industries home office. I will not have the Spyder, but would still be interested in meeting anyone that might live in that area. :thumbup:

Love2Ride
11-06-2011, 10:34 AM
It's so nice to see all the good friends he's made supporting him. ;) IRL I missed him too. :( Things were rough for a bit. God is good ALL THE TIME and there is always much to learn as we learn to live among thorns.

Thanks for being so supportive ya'll. It touches a wife's heart.

Mr. White
11-06-2011, 10:42 AM
I am glad to hear you are doing well. Hey, work when you can, you can always ride after work...ha ha

Boriken
11-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Welcome back Michael, good luck with the new job.:thumbup:

groundeffect
11-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Hello once again to all of my SpyderLover family and friends. I am hoping to be back in contact with you a lot more now that things are finally returning to a form of normalcy for me. The past 3 months or so have been filled with a lot of ups and downs, most of which were downs until the past 3 weeks. There was family illness, I was laid off from my job, and most likely a battle with depression for me. The good news is I found a new job that is even better than the one I was let go from. Even though I have to get used to working 5 days a week again, I am happy to be where I am. I probably should have ridden a whole lot more while I was unemployed, but was self consumed with the job search and didn't really feel like talking to anyone outside of those activities.

I hope to find most of you are doing well, and things are still going good with your Spyder adventures. I may not be posting as much as I once did, but I am not planning on taking off again like I did anytime soon.

Now I need to get used to the new look and feel of the site. ;)

Michael

Hi Michael - sorry to hear of the ups and downs, and I guess sometimes they are all part it. I'm very happy you've coming round on an up-side with a new job and a batter handle on things, that's great to hear!! :thumbup::thumbup: Thanks for checking-in and keeping in touch with your Spyder friends. All the best now and in the long run for you and your family! Check-in when you have time and no worries.

Good luck with the new job!!!!
Cheers from Newfoundland, my friend. :thumbup:
Dean