PDA

View Full Version : Where are the "Upstate" Spyder riders?

DLewis
10-29-2011, 12:00 PM
I see a few :spyder2:'s in Gwd., was just wondering why I haven't seen any posts or ride invites from someone in the Upstate. Was hoping to get to ride with other Spyder riders before old man winter set in for good.

CanAmMick
10-29-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm in Hendersonville, NC. If you ever want to ride let me know. I'm usually available on the weekends...

Mick

fispyder
10-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Got my RT from Performance cycles. Ride with Andy on Mondays when he can. Maybe we can meet up some where and ride. went on a short ride today. Wasn't dress for it. I can ride about any time. Live in Fountain Inn area.

DLewis
10-30-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm in Hendersonville, NC. If you ever want to ride let me know. I'm usually available on the weekends...

Mick

Thanks Mick, I'll keep that in mind, since I can only ride mostly on the weekends too. (that job thing, ya know)

DLewis
10-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Got my RT from Performance cycles. Ride with Andy on Mondays when he can. Maybe we can meet up some where and ride. went on a short ride today. Wasn't dress for it. I can ride about any time. Live in Fountain Inn area.
Sounds great fispyder. I have folks that live in the Greenville area. Maybe one weekend we can get a ride in.