PDA

View Full Version : Okaaay, so this is where this belongs!! Thx for enlightening me all!

srarndt
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Hey all of you whiners out there, it is time to shut up:clap: and show up. You know who you are:yikes:, the masses who've lamented the absence of group Spyder rides in Southern AZ (which if your search on here you'll find some fine whines from me, too) the fact it might be too hot :opps: (for you folks back east who fantasize about riding year round in AZ, can you believe that:roflblack:???), the fact that "all of the riding clubs are up in PHX!" Etc. etc. ad nauseum!!! SO Let's not hear anything more from you if you do not show up on November 5 in Sierra Vista-about 1 hour south of Tucson at the place listed on the flier below, or earlier for Breakfast in Bisbee (about 30 minutes beyond and 100 years before Sierra Vista) - where all of the coolest riders:hun: congregate and have breakfast beforehand!:2excited:So meet us in SV or Bisbee, but meet us there! Just be sure to honk when you drive past my house on the main drag in Bisbee - it'll surely drive my wife and sister-in-law crazier than my being out there by myself!!!) BTW, can't miss my house...go to Google, and enter the following 2 words: Colorful House - and you'll see our humble domicile!:ohyea:

Looks rather similar to this - but in real life it is more real-life size! :2thumbs: 35426 Please do not stop disturb my dog Nick. He's part bulldog and part pitbull and prone to tearing passing mortorcyclists chaps off when they stop to shoot pics. Sorry in advance on that one! (pics from the street or across the road are pretty safe...he's good about not leaving the yard!)
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the info flyer!nojoke 35425Remember, we need more Spyders!!! :spyder:SO. tell your Spyder ridin' friends to get off their butts and join us, too! Then we can whine about really trouble some things - like the nimrods who use too many emoticons in their threads!

AMTJIM
10-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey, I was just the area last weekend to check out Heldorado in Tombstone and ate in SV at Hosteria Ragzzi, good food. I cheated and rode the Buell.

CyncySpyder
10-27-2011, 11:14 PM
& had the time off work & the $$, we'd be there with ya :clap:

srarndt
10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey, I was just the area last weekend to check out Heldorado in Tombstone and ate in SV at Hosteria Ragzzi, good food. I cheated and rode the Buell.

It sounds like we enjoy certain things like great bikes and great food! Trattoria Ragzzi does do a very nice job w/their food! Have you also tried Sophia's in SV yet??? Another good choice, but I would recommend reservations for dinner - they do get busy!

We are really fortunate to have such excellent eateries in Bisbee and the surrounding areas. Else-wise we foodies would be SOL!