PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the viewing area going to Spyderfest in April?

NavyChiefEd
10-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Wife is scheduled for major surgery next week. I would really like to book my reservations now but don't know what to expect from the surgery. Recovery time? Complications? Just don't know. Anyone from Indiana going to Spyderfest? If it all works out and we go, I sure could use some company for the trip. Any takers? Chief Ed

docdoru
10-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Florida x-Press :thumbup:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/10-27-20115-37-36PM.png?t=1319751529

CyncySpyder
10-27-2011, 04:59 PM
3545235453right down the street from Len & our friends at Cowtown

& we always love company :thumbup:

retread
10-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Room booked at Best Western, 4-24 to 4-29, don't know if I'll be ryding or towing yet.

john

Trickie Dick
10-27-2011, 08:19 PM
The Bride and I are going as well. We too, have reservations at the Best Western. Stayed there last year. Like retread, I don't know if we will trailer or ride.
I would highly recommend that you make your reservations now as all the motels will, or have already, fill up. You can always cancel if things don't work out. If you wait, you will be staying 20 or more miles away.
Look forward to meeting you sometime.

NancysToy
10-27-2011, 09:07 PM
We intend to be there, but it is too early to make concrete plans yet or set a route. My gosh, folks, Spyderfest is six months away!

NavyChiefEd
10-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Wife's surgery is scheduled for the 7th. Please keep her in your prayers. Probably by Friday the 11th, I will be able to tell if she will be well enough to make the trip. Then I will make my reservations. Best western sounds good to me. Thanks again. Chief Ed

zrc
10-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Docdoru, I am thinking about heading that way April, and you are going to roll right though Chattanooga, I think we should meet up for the rest of the ryde out!

Just saying, if planning is to take place we can roll around the speedway together, I am no stranger to higher end speeds, so I might be able to follow your tail lights until you get pulled over.

cjackg
10-30-2011, 12:22 PM
We'll be hauling the WP camper & RT and staying at the LadyBug Campground near Cowtown !

rcdurango
11-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Judy and I will be going for sure. Last year the weather delayed our take off by one day. Thursday a.m. Is the plan for leaving. We will leave the Evansville area if something works out where we can join anyone. Give me a buzz.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.993963,-87.556022

GloryRyders
11-02-2011, 10:21 AM
We intend to be there, but it is too early to make concrete plans yet or set a route. My gosh, folks, Spyderfest is six months away!

But the rooms are filling up fast already:lecturef_smilie: The Wagon Wheel and Super Eight are filled, Best Western has a few, I think, and the Chateau Inn still has some. Pretty soon you will have to start looking at Steelville, Sullivan and St. James Mo. for the next closest available. The party is growing :D

CyncySpyder
11-02-2011, 04:42 PM
We'll be hauling the WP camper & RT and staying at the LadyBug Campground near Cowtown !

We stayed at LadyBug last SpyderFest & can't say enough good stuff about them. Both the care-takers were awesome when Teddy got injured & they found us an Emergency Vet in a nearby town that was open on a Saturday without an appointment. And they had us parked right out their back door so they could keep an eye on our lil camper when we were gone, cause alot of ppl like to look at it cause its so small & unusual :p Great ppl & its a nice lil campground right down the street from Cowtown :firstplace:

cjackg
11-02-2011, 07:07 PM
"If you think there'd be enough room, would you want to split a site??? "

For sure, come ahead and enjoy what ever space is left after I park my truck, camper, RT, wife, & 2 Beagles!

CJ/johnnyg
11-07-2011, 07:00 AM
"If you think there'd be enough room, would you want to split a site??? "

For sure, come ahead and enjoy what ever space is left after I park my truck, camper, RT, wife, & 2 Beagles!
You tell them Jack, your moving in for a few days and the family is coming along.:thumbup::roflblack::roflblack:

PS It seems we can't make it to Chattanooga so we will deffinetely see you at your second home in Cuba.