PDA

View Full Version : New 4.5 Inch Street Magic Easy Risers

Warlock
10-26-2011, 06:09 PM
Has anyone tried these? Was wondering if they do good or not. Suppose to fly into Dallas, Tx Saturday and pick up my new to me Spyder SE5. Mainly for my wife, but me too:D. I also ride a 99 Valkyrie halve breed. It's a Tourer with a I/S trunk added. Anyway looking into risers and wondered about these. Seems a lot cheaper than the others, but with the same rise.
Thanks, David (Warlock)

flamingobabe
10-26-2011, 08:24 PM
I have the 4" risers from Street Magic...love them...wish I had another 1/2 "...talk to HG before you install your risers...he has some good tips.....pm me or pm hg on the Valk board.....good luck

coz
10-26-2011, 08:59 PM
buy them, i did, they 're great.:thumbup:

tobor9
10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
I have them on my RT-SE5 and love them !:yes:

daveinva
10-26-2011, 09:25 PM
:welcome:

The search engine here is your friend-- I doubt you'll find a more thorough evaluation of the Easy Risers than my thread.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?31158-ESI-Easy-Risers-and-the-nightmare-of-cable-slack&highlight=easy+risers

Bottom line: they're great, but just be aware that the cable slack can be tricky when installing ANY risers, and the 4.5" risers have the least amount of margin for error. Most people have no trouble installing it themselves, but I wasn't one of them :opps:.

hotglue
10-27-2011, 08:01 AM
Has anyone tried these? Was wondering if they do good or not. Suppose to fly into Dallas, Tx Saturday and pick up my new to me Spyder SE5. Mainly for my wife, but me too:D. I also ride a 99 Valkyrie halve breed. It's a Tourer with a I/S trunk added. Anyway looking into risers and wondered about these. Seems a lot cheaper than the others, but with the same rise.
Thanks, David (Warlock)
Hey Warlock!!!! That's cool!!!! When I put FB's risers on, I left 2inches of the old handlebar on the outside of the new risers when I cut them off. Then mounted some risers to the old bars, and welded tabs to a dragbar and bolted it to the riser. Gives a bar all the way across the front to mount stuff... FB has her CB, helmet lock, and drink holder up there..... and room for more stuff. I'll have to get her to post a picture...... that will make more sense...lol