PDA

View Full Version : What is your before and after?

IMRU3
10-26-2011, 12:38 PM
My Spyder is one of the PEs of 2008. She used to be a millenium yellow and I remember the day when I picked her up at the dealer in Sacramento with a big smile on my face from ear to ear. Three years has passed and she looks different now, but I still get that same big smile from ear to ear everytime I see the Spyder and go for a ryde. I fell in love with the Spyder then, I love her still and will always will! And yes, I have more projects for her. SpyderLover forever!

Lamonster
10-26-2011, 12:42 PM
I would say you took your Spyder way outside the box. It look great :thumbup:

johnnyrocket
10-26-2011, 12:52 PM
My Spyder is one of the PEs of 2008. She used to be a millenium yellow and I remember the day when I picked her up at the dealer in Sacramento with a big smile on my face from ear to ear. Three years has passed and she looks different now, but I still get that same big smile from ear to ear everytime I see the Spyder and go for a ryde. I fell in love with the Spyder then, I love her still and will always will! And yes, I have more projects for her. SpyderLover forever!That is one awesome looking Spyder!:clap:

IMRU3
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
I want to thank you, Lamont. I should say that I am a HUGE fan of this website from the very beginning I signed up and became a member! You are a great guru for the Spyder community.

Bob Denman
10-26-2011, 01:16 PM
:shocked: Awesome!! :2thumbs:

arntufun
10-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Different but kinda cool. :thumbup: The front of it reminds me of my favorite car from a TV show......... Hardcastle and McCormick that first aired in 1983. That car was wicked sweet and IMO looks better than Magnuem PI's Ferarri.

Sarge707
10-26-2011, 02:43 PM
That HAS to go "Faster" than the rest! Nice job!nojoke

coz
10-26-2011, 04:47 PM
that is a beautiful spyder. you have nice toys !:thumbup: lamont gets to meet all the babes

BajaRon
10-26-2011, 05:24 PM
There's a Spyder under there? :dontknow:

Bob Denman
10-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Lurking... :shocked: :roflblack:
Question: Since I gather that the fenders don't turn with the wheels anymore, have you noticed it kicking up anything from the road onto your bike while turning?

IMRU3
10-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Lurking... :shocked: :roflblack:
Question: Since I gather that the fenders don't turn with the wheels anymore, have you noticed it kicking up anything from the road onto your bike while turning?

The front swooping fenders do not turn. However, there is that smaller fender that still turns with the wheels. I have no problems getting any debris hitting me from the road while riding the Spyder. It's just like the (stock) front fenders, only that it's now repositioned differently.

Bob Denman
10-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Thanks! I've got to say that the front grabs your attention so well that I never noticed the back of the fenders until you mentioned it... :opps:

GloryRyders
10-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Sweet! :2thumbs:

pro10is
10-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Could you please provide us any information on the design and construction of the unique bodywork?

Marker
10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Awesome , I really like the paint job. Your spyder is a rolling art exhibit:thumbup:

DarkSage
10-27-2011, 07:04 PM
I must say, those are some pretty sweet looking rydes!
I loved the look of mine when I got it - but I did get a Phantom so that might not be fair.

That doesn't mean there isn't a before and after for me too!

Marker
10-27-2011, 08:28 PM
I must say, those are some pretty sweet looking rydes!
I loved the look of mine when I got it - but I did get a Phantom so that might not be fair.

That doesn't mean there isn't a before and after for me too!

I like the spyder phantom and you look like a great phantom ryder too:thumbup: . I like your matching riding gear:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your pics