PDA

View Full Version : New HD Hero2

Campverdefela
10-24-2011, 12:04 PM
http://pr.ak.vresp.com/81d37f15c/ssl.gopro.com/emails/hd2/hd2_features.jpg

WJS
10-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Excellent camera. Too bad they didn't spare any expenses on aesthetics.

Marker
10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Excellent camera. Too bad they didn't spare any expenses on aesthetics.

:agree: :roflblack::roflblack: Hope it works better than it looks

Campverdefela
10-24-2011, 06:37 PM
It may be ugly on the outside, and I know you've heard this before, its whats on the inside.:clap:Anyone that's familiar with this camera knows it is used with a waterproof body that's not shown. The combo is not a bad look at all but.... Eye of the Beholder....

WackyDan
10-25-2011, 10:41 AM
They changed the user interface on these too - Which was one of the main gripes owners had.

Lamonster
10-25-2011, 10:46 AM
If they made it more like the Drift as far as menu goes that would be great.

Dragonrider
10-25-2011, 11:59 AM
My $35 camera works just fine. My only nit with it is the 20 min video break - a long ride is broken up into 20 minute segments. But for 10% of the cost of other options, it's just fine...

Ga Blue Knight
10-25-2011, 01:19 PM
I have been thinking about getting one of these but what do you video? Do you really use it that much? Just wondering.

ABQ_Spyderman
10-25-2011, 01:53 PM
I have been thinking about getting one of these but what do you video? Do you really use it that much? Just wondering.

I think if you have a decent movie editing program the options are pretty much limitless. You can chronicle your travels, highlight some of the more cool and/or beautiful areas you ride, or even capture historical landmarks. I know for me I can't wait until my new Drift HD170 is delivered Thursday! You can do helmet cam, frunk cam, rear view cam, front view cam, mounted on the side, etc etc etc. But I think the key is the ability to then download your video and make something out of it. I probably have almost as much fun doing that as I do actually getting the video itself. ;)

Have fun and enjoy!!

--ABQ

:trike:

Pennyrick
10-25-2011, 03:02 PM
The appearance of this thing would make Steve Jobs roll over in his grave.

prmurat
10-25-2011, 03:23 PM
... just for having proof/details of whats happening: a 2 hours memory would be great just over writing over & over if you do not want to save... a little bit like what Police cars have. I even think it should be part of any vehicle like a black box for airplane!
This being said there is nothing more boring than watching driving videos after 2 minutes!
Philippe