PDA

View Full Version : Where is RTGene?

RED RIDER
10-22-2011, 03:21 PM
What happened to RTGene? Havent seen any posts by him recently.

Mo Lee
10-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Yea, where you at Gene. I see you've been lurking but not saying anything which I find very unusual.

GloryRyders
10-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Yea, where you at Gene. I see you've been lurking but not saying anything which I find very unusual.

Hard to believe isn't it :dontknow: :roflblack: Come on Gene, we know you are out there!

G-Man
10-23-2011, 07:27 AM
I think he's on his way to Vegas to join Joe and Ann. Too busy to write. Word of advice to Joe and Ann...keep Gene out of the pool.

SpyderAnn01
10-23-2011, 07:54 AM
:roflblack::roflblack: I saw Gene's post about me making sure that his invitation for a room at our house in Michigan was transferrable to the new owners but I didn't have a chance to respond so I hope he isn't mad at me.

So Gene if you are reading this I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner and the offer for Michigan still stands. In fact Joe would be very happy if you showed up on our buyers doorstep and stayed for a while. You might have to share a room with their 10 year old son but you wouldn't mind right?

As for the Vegas offer Sammy loves to share his pool!35201

RTGENE
10-23-2011, 11:01 PM
OK OK
I'm right here------Good grief when I talk SethO says its to much---when I don't the Mo gang hunts me down till I have to talk.
WELL I have been busy-----I work really hard Wednesday through Thursday every week so I can take a vacation (ohhhh yeah). I take at least one week a month (not to include riding time to and from).
A bunch of honey do jobs I have messed up--- so that I never have to do them again.
Ms Ann you are such a good trooper.----.
Please check with Joe-------My (Michigan) room accommodations need to be transferred to Vegas.
Joe you may have to raise your military voice so that orders are understood -------You and I can ride during the day exploring the desert. We can get back when the duty roster needs to be updated. Have chow and go for a cool night ride.
Ms Ann I am not mad at you ----is the transfere complete yet?
About the pool thingy-----well I can explain----its just a big misunderstanding -----and if the new Vegas place has no pool I don't have to explain anything. Pay no attention to Gman.

G-Man
10-24-2011, 03:46 AM
If they have no pool, there surely will be a public one close by. And some of them have fountains...and LIGHTS!! Lol

GloryRyders
10-24-2011, 06:30 AM
The public pool is a good idea G-Man...............I think that Sammy's pool would be a little crowded with Gene and the puppy in at the same time. :roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
10-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Gene thanks for taking the time out of your busy :roflblack: schedule to let your friends know that you are still you! The room offer will transfer to Vegas but there is one problem - we don't have a house yet. We will be homeless for a time at the end of November and we want to stay with you. Just Joe, Sam, Emerald and me. We eat a lot but we are clean. We will need lots of Diet Coke and cookies for the dogs. Oh, if you have annoying relatives please don't invite them for Thanksgiving we prefer a quiet holiday.

See you soon.

RTGENE
10-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Ms Ann
Would you believe a three bedroom double wide still ain't big enough. One room for my second cousins Pit bulls seems its illegal for him to have dogs any more. They have to stay in the house all the time so the sheriff can't take them. The third room is my hide out with all my re-loader, powder and shells. Your welcome to use the cot ---please be careful if your a smoker.
As for my relatives I only see my nephew now and then. He has a High school science project in the root cellar out back. He comes late at night and replaces grow lights. Two others don't have a release date until the end of the year---- so sure You Joe, Sam and Emerald are welcome for the holiday.

Remember stay on Clay Lick Holler road for 11 miles to the very end.