PDA

View Full Version : Any one try these by chance ?

Smokinspyder
10-20-2011, 04:55 PM
A student here brought these to my attention the other week and I was curious if any one has tried these yet ? I May have to look into these for the early/late riding seasons here in chicago .

http://www.terminalvelocityextremesportsapparel.com/

Blue Star
10-20-2011, 09:02 PM
A student here brought these to my attention the other week and I was curious if any one has tried these yet ? I May have to look into these for the early/late riding seasons here in chicago .

Funny I was talking to a co-worker about how they have a plastic blade for the gloves to clear rain water. Now I know where to order it. Thank you.

NancysToy
10-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Aerostich has gloves with a wiper, I believe Held does, too, and I have a new pair of FirstGear gloves with a thumb wiper. There are also add-on wipers available...I believe from White Horse Press, and maybe others. These look real nice, though. I'd sure like to learn how well the three blade wiper works. It looks like a winner!

pro10is
10-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Yes my expensive Steve Held gloves -had- a wiper. Worked great until it broke off.

boborgera
10-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Dennis Kirk, Also has finger visor wipers, 3 Pack $10.99. :thumbup:

Saluda
10-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Have used them on my snowmobile gloves for years, not this company but they've been great.

Bob Denman
10-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Maybe I'm too much of a fair weather ryder. :opps:
Whatever happened to just keeping your shield clean so that the water would run off when you stuck your head out into the wind currents?
Actually I've managed to have several accidents with wipers while trying to wipe a runny nose with a glove! :roflblack:

boborgera
10-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Actually I've managed to have several accidents with wipers while trying to wipe a runny nose with a glove! :roflblack:

Southpaws, never know which hand to wipe with.:yikes::roflblack:

Lamonster
10-21-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm had Tourmaster gloves with the built in wiper and they do work. The last set I bought had it on the right hand instead of the left hand and it was too late before I figured it out. :(

Bob Denman
10-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Southpaws, never know which hand to wipe with.:yikes::roflblack:
Wait a minute!!! How'd you know that about me??? :opps: :roflblack:

and it depends on what's getting wiped!

boborgera
10-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Wait a minute!!! How'd you know that about me??? :opps: :roflblack:

and it depends on what's getting wiped!

;) ;)

Smokinspyder
10-21-2011, 08:15 PM
NICE glad to hear they work I will have to order a set coming up soon . TOo bad about a hour ago i put the spyder away for the winter today already ;( . BUUTTT that just means 2 things snow and upgrades LOL

Trickie Dick
10-22-2011, 08:43 AM
I couldn't see anything that mentioned the gloves were waterproof as well. I would think one would want the gloves to be waterproof for riding in the rain. I have a pair of BMW gloves that have the wiper (left hand) and are waterproof (goretex) that I wear in the rain. They work in both departments.:thumbup:

wyliec
10-25-2011, 01:24 PM

I went to the site you listed and cannot see where you can make a purchase. What am I missing?

I also googled clearvision gloves and cannot find a place to purchase.