PDA

View Full Version : Plug for Vinyl Wraps

Littlebadwolf
10-20-2011, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't normally post an unsolicited comment but wanted to in the case...Couldn't help it. I recently bought a vinyl wrap from one of the sponsors here...Pete at PowerSports. Ever since I put it on, the comments when I stop at gas stations have multiplied by quite a few, and everywhere else...people are commenting on how cool this was. My Spydie really stands out now and it's become personalized...just a note of thanks to Pete, one of the sponsors I'd definitely order from again.

Lamonster
10-20-2011, 04:57 PM
:agree:
After doing my wrap it changed the way some folks looked at the RT, it made it cool. :doorag: He'll be doing my white RT next and I can't wait to see how it changes the look of that unit.. :doorag:

SteveMac
10-20-2011, 04:59 PM
After doing my wrap it changed the way some folks looked at the RT, it made it cool. :doorag: He'll be doing my white RT next and I can't wait to see how it changes the look of that unit.. :doorag:

Whoa. Wait a minute. I have missed something here. I know you have the black RT #1 that was released, but what is this about a white one???? :popcorn:

Lamonster
10-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Whoa. Wait a minute. I have missed something here. I know you have the black RT #1 that was released, but what is this about a white one???? :popcorn:http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?33646-Biketoberfest-Video&p=382614#post382614

SteveMac
10-20-2011, 05:14 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?33646-Biketoberfest-Video&p=382614#post382614

Wow. I totally missed that. Not sure how though, I spend WAY too much time on here. :roflblack:

It will be odd not seeing that black beauty on your posts. But the white one with the wraps will be awesome I am sure!

So is Black Beauty 0001 going to be housed at the Motorcycle Museum there at Maggie Valley?

Lamonster
10-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Wow. I totally missed that. Not sure how though, I spend WAY too much time on here. :roflblack:

It will be odd not seeing that black beauty on your posts. But the white one with the wraps will be awesome I am sure!

So is Black Beauty 0001 going to be housed at the Motorcycle Museum there at Maggie Valley?Maybe Valcourt ;)

SteveMac
10-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Maybe Valcourt ;)

:2thumbs: I had to Google that one. Makes more sense I suppose, but I doubt if I ever get up that way! :shocked:

Weave2u
10-20-2011, 06:58 PM
I can't praise Pete at PowerSportsWraps.com enough!!! He and his crew are terrific!!!

mooneych
10-21-2011, 07:27 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but is the wrap procedure something that a pro needs to do? How difficult is it (besides time consuming)?

Bob Denman
10-21-2011, 07:39 AM
[QUOTE=SteveMac;383493]Wow. I totally missed that. Not sure how though, I spend WAY too much time on here. :roflblack:
QUOTE]

:agree: :opps: :shocked: Steve, I think that we've got to pay closer attention! :thumbup: :roflblack:

flamingobabe
10-21-2011, 08:11 AM
SteveMac.said.....I had to Google that one. Makes more sense I suppose, but I doubt if I ever get up that way! :shocked:....to Valcourt, Quebec.....think about it as a road trip....drive the northeast ...New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine...then cross over to Quebec...it's just a road trip......

flamingobabe
10-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but is the wrap procedure something that a pro needs to do? How difficult is it (besides time consuming)?
I have a wrap, purchased from www.spirallusspyder.com (http://www.spirallusspyder.com) before I ordered I talked to several Graphic companys and decided on one and went for it.....I paid less than $500. for both graphics and installation.....I love my graphics....and it does personalize your bike....

flamingobabe
10-21-2011, 08:28 AM

COOL!!!! excited to see what you do......

mxz600
10-21-2011, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't normally post an unsolicited comment but wanted to in the case...Couldn't help it. I recently bought a vinyl wrap from one of the sponsors here...Pete at PowerSports. Ever since I put it on, the comments when I stop at gas stations have multiplied by quite a few, and everywhere else...people are commenting on how cool this was. My Spydie really stands out now and it's become personalized...just a note of thanks to Pete, one of the sponsors I'd definitely order from again.

Do you have pictures Larry?

I probably won't see your Spyder now until sometime next year.

Thanks, Mark

Littlebadwolf
10-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Mark...Here's a few I posted before..they don't do it justice...I'm waiting for a sunny day so I can take others that will really show it off....

mxz600
10-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Mark...Here's a few I posted before..they don't do it justice...I'm waiting for a sunny day so I can take others that will really show it off....

Very nice Larry, look'n good. I might have to check out these wraps. It really changes the whole look.
I'm going to have to get another picture, we don't have twin Spyders anymore.
A picture of our Spyders @ Gizzard City.

Littlebadwolf
10-22-2011, 07:07 AM
In my opinion it's one of the best mods you can do for your spyder...and for less than $300...If I ever want to change the look again all I have to do is peel it off and replace with a new design...can't beat that...