PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh NC greater metro area and other NC Spyder owners invited

Leslee
10-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Calling all Spyder Ryders looking for rides. At our GWRRA NC Chapter E, Cary, NC, meeting tonight, we discussed and want to invite all area Spyder Ryders to join us for rides and other events. I have the only Spyder (for now), but we have other non-Gold Wings in our chapter. We also have four women riders, including me.

We are inviting you to join us for our monthly dinner ride on October 23. We meet at the Kroger parking lot at 940 US-64 W, Apex NC 27523. We leave promptly at 4:00 PM (I'm not kidding). We will be taking a fairly short ride through some back roads to get to the Cracker Barrel in Sanford. If it's raining, we take 4 wheels.

If you are interested, please let me know through this forum or lesleet@ymail.com. Or just show up by 3:50.

In addition, please consider coming to our monthly meetings, or other rides (like last Saturday's ride south to Elwell Ferry for a nice Saturday ride). You are invited to check out our calendar for future events at www.trianglewings.org. Please know that you will be very welcome at our chapter events, or any other GWRRA chapters in the state www.gwrranc.org :D

bruiser
10-19-2011, 08:23 PM
May check out the invite some time. Going to Myrtle Beach this weekend so won't be able to make the ride. Been on some rides leaving from Ray Price HD. In fact, check out their website, look for the pics from the USO Ride on Sept. 10. You'll see us, we're the only Spyder out of almost 200 bikes.

KipDM
03-15-2012, 02:38 AM
thanks for the invite!
now that i am back online i hope to be able to join you guys sometime.
course i'll have to take the night off work to go....and learn Cary...LOL.

hope to see you all soon.

Leslee
03-15-2012, 07:05 AM
Our meetings are now held at the Golden Corral in the Crossroads area of Cary. You will be welcome. Next meeting is Tuesday, March 20. www.trianglewings.org

Consider attending our Parking Lot Practice course on April 7th. I believe there will be a trike session around 1:00. I did it last year the day after I got my Spyder. Good practice for turning, stopping quickly, etc. If interested, send an email to lesleet@ymail.com and I will get you the specifics.