PDA

View Full Version : Wife can finally come along!

ABQ_Spyderman
10-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Well I finally got a sportrack and backrest, so I'm really looking forward to riding with my wife before it starts getting cold. Helmet for her is also on order. Now all I need is a babysitter! ;)

Bob Denman
10-17-2011, 11:04 AM
:lecturef_smilie: Be very careful! When she sees just how much fun it is she might end up wanting one for herself... :thumbup:

Yol Bolsun
10-17-2011, 11:08 AM
:lecturef_smilie: Be very careful! When she sees just how much fun it is she might end up wanting one for herself... :thumbup:

Happens to many of us. Look out.

ARtraveler
10-17-2011, 04:37 PM
:agree: Ryders find the :spyder2: to be somewhat addicting. It can cost you lots more bucks if the passenger wants one of their own.

Upside: Give the passenger her now favorite ryde and you upgrade.

Blue Star
10-17-2011, 04:42 PM
:agree: Ryders find the :spyder2: to be somewhat addicting. It can cost you lots more bucks if the passenger wants one of their own.

Upside: Give the passenger her now favorite ryde and you upgrade.

Yep, wife already said if Orbit was an SE5 she would take it, and let me get the RT. Have to teach her to use the clutch :thumbup:

ABQ_Spyderman
10-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Y'all are too funny! :roflblack::roflblack: Although....you all could be on to something there. :thumbup: Maybe if I let her ride....then teach her to ride....she'll want a ride of her own! :pray: :yes:

You guys are brilliant!! :bowdown::cheers::bowdown:

Of course...if I get my hopes up and then it doesn't happen....:banghead: :barf:

mrfats
10-18-2011, 10:53 AM
I predict in the near future you will be do the babysitting!!!

Bob Denman
10-18-2011, 11:23 AM
:gaah: :D:roflblack: