PDA

View Full Version : Jacket to small

Questions
10-16-2011, 07:08 PM
I bought a Can-am jacket for my wife 2 moths ago, it's 1 size to small. Jacket still has tags on it never worn. So October 15th I go to a Can-am dealer in Statesboro Ga. On the wall there are a bunch of jackets, I ask the owner if I could swap the jacket for one on the wall, I evan said I'd pay a restocking fee or the price difference of what I had and his on the wall. He said no because the jacket was not what he carried in stock. I guess I need to try and sell it on e-bay. I was thinking of going to a dealer in Columbus Ga.

TuckMiddle
10-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I bought a Can-am jacket for my wife 2 moths ago, it's 1 size to small. Jacket still has tags on it never worn. So October 15th I go to a Can-am dealer in Statesboro Ga. On the wall there are a bunch of jackets, I ask the owner if I could swap the jacket for one on the wall, I evan said I'd pay a restocking fee or the price difference of what I had and his on the wall. He said no because the jacket was not what he carried in stock. I guess I need to try and sell it on e-bay. I was thinking of going to a dealer in Columbus Ga.

What is the size and how much?
Tuckmiddle

Questions
10-29-2011, 06:32 PM
What is the size and how much? Size Ladies Large short jacket, has Tags on it and price tag, would sell for $200.00 Tag is $259.00 My computer has been down sorry not to get back to you sooner. Thanks
Tuckmiddle !!