PDA

View Full Version : HI!!! Halloween Party!!!

XtremeMachines
10-12-2011, 10:44 AM
HEY EVERYONE!!
This is Tommy from Xtreme Machines, we are a local Can-Am dealer and I thought I would introduce myself and what better way than to invite everyone on here to a Halloween party. Here at Xtreme on Oct 29th we are having a Halloween Spooktacular, all are invited(please bring your Spyders). We are having free food, giveaways and games so bring the family too!! If you have any questions you can reach me at sales@xtrememachines.us. Hopefully we will see you there, below Im attaching a flyer so you can check it out.

CyncySpyder
10-12-2011, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=XtremeMachines;381093]HEY EVERYONE!!
This is Tommy from Xtreme Machines, we are a local Can-Am dealer and I thought I would introduce myself and what better way than to invite everyone on here to a Halloween party. Here at Xtreme on Oct 29th we are having a Halloween Spooktacular, all are invited(please bring your Spyders). We are having free food, giveaways and games so bring the family too!! If you have any questions you can reach me at sales@xtrememachines.us. Hopefully we will see you there, below Im attaching a flyer so you can check it out.

34529[/QUOTE

Your flyer is kinda hard to read the details, & you listed yourself as being a "local can-am dealer" on a WORLD WIDE FORUM. And your profile lists you as being in Millstone I think it said. Sorry, but Millstone where? Im in Cincinnati, are you still local?

Thanks for more input & clarification, not try'n to bust yur balls.
Dave & Teddy

SpyderDen
10-12-2011, 11:14 AM
:agree:

TuckMiddle
10-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Well, it says Millstone, NJ at the very bottom.

That's a little far to ride for the party, but I promise to stop the next time I'm in NJ.

Tuck:(

boborgera
10-12-2011, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=XtremeMachines;381093]HEY EVERYONE!!

34529[/QUOTE

Your flyer is kinda hard to read the details, & you listed yourself as being a "local can-am dealer" on a WORLD WIDE FORUM. And your profile lists you as being in Millstone I think it said. Sorry, but Millstone where? Im in Cincinnati, are you still local?

Thanks for more input & clarification, not try'n to bust yur balls.

Dave & Teddy

If you look at the lower right corner [very hard to see] Its in NJ. I come across a lot of flyer's from dealers, And most make it difficult to find the location of the event.:dontknow: