PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Betty Boop!

J&J
10-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Hey, Betty Boop! Heard you guys texted jimmur to try to get with us to ride on Sunday! What a bummer that we missed you. Just a heads up for next time. Either call us at home or on one of jimmur's cell phones. He doesn't "do" texting.;) His daughter has tried and tried to get him to text, but he's a terrible typist and practically never checks his phone for texts. This time it probably wouldn't have made a difference because he was in the middle of changing the oil in my bike, but I don't want to miss the chance again!

Here's my e-mail address. Send me an e-mail, and I'll give you all our phone numbers. dgmurray@bellsouth.net

J&J

joe schmoe
10-10-2011, 11:21 AM
We'll just have to work on jimmur and his texting skills...iPhones have auto correct, so typing does not count! :roflblack:

It was a short notice thing, as I got back from the gym I asked Betty Boop if she wanted to go ryde...She said yeah, let's see if jimmur and j&j wan tto go...So I sent the text...Next time I'll have Betty call...:ohyea:

J&J
10-10-2011, 12:18 PM
We'll just have to work on jimmur and his texting skills...iPhones have auto correct, so typing does not count! :roflblack:

It was a short notice thing, as I got back from the gym I asked Betty Boop if she wanted to go ryde...She said yeah, let's see if jimmur and j&j wan tto go...So I sent the text...Next time I'll have Betty call...:ohyea:

His response would be that Droids have auto correct, too. (We just had that conversation 'cause my pitiful little excuse for a phone doesn't, and I was surprised to learn there was such a thing! :shocked:) The problem is he just hates typing - whether it's on a computer or a phone :banghead:, and I don't think he'll ever get to the point where he regularly checks his phone for texts. Hey, I'm not complainin' 'cause he saves my butt when it comes to high tech stuff! :thumbup: